ADVERTISEMENT

The Leach era is becoming a fond memory.

Love him or hate him we may not see that kind of success again for a long long time.

Weird - they're saying the same thing at Mississippi State this season, too.

Flush 2020 - it was the season that wasn't. Glorified spring ball.

Love him or hate him we may not see that kind of success again for a long long time.

Not sure there would be a much different outcome.

He would have the same qb problem we have...unless you think KJ Costello would light it up.

I am sure Miss. State fans would love to have our offense in the first half. Pretty sure they haven't scored 28 points in a game...much less a half all yr except for LSU.

He would have the same qb problem we have...unless you think KJ Costello would light it up.

I am sure Miss. State fans would love to have our offense in the first half. Pretty sure they haven't scored 28 points in a game...much less a half all yr except for LSU.
Leach just put up 51 points today vs Jim Sterk

If Mike Leach had not left, this team would have finished 3-1.

Oregon State is still a win. With the turnovers Oregon gifted the team, they would have turned those into points and would have won that game. Today is a win and it’s not close with the way Utah played in the 1st half. No way they go scoreless in the 2nd half. Utah is not a good team.

The biggest reason they go 3-1 is that they’re not implementing new coaches, new systems and they don’t lose so many important players to the transfer portal.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Not sure why everything needs to be a comparison. Leach era will always be a find memory. He was also checked out and needed to move on. I liked what I saw early from Rolo but I’d say I’m walking that back a bit after today. Anytime your team comes out as mentally unprepared for a 3rd quarter as they did today that’s on the coach.
But also I’m sure some mental exhaustion from these players with the clusterF that was this season. Rolo needs to step up his motivational game and this team needs some leaders.

Oregon State is still a win. With the turnovers Oregon gifted the team, they would have turned those into points and would have won that game. Today is a win and it’s not close with the way Utah played in the 1st half. No way they go scoreless in the 2nd half. Utah is not a good team.

The biggest reason they go 3-1 is that they’re not implementing new coaches, new systems and they don’t lose so many important players to the transfer portal.
Ummm we were 3-6 in conference last year and had the Pac 12 single season passing leader...ever. And we got 13 against Utah...all in the first half.

Not buying this. Leach was checked out. His DC left halfway through the season. If he was back this year not sure would have turned out any different. Offense may have been a bit better but defense would have been same disaster as last year.
I’m not bagging on Leach I appreciate the years and success he gave us but it was time for everyone to move on.

Not buying this. Leach was checked out. His DC left halfway through the season. If he was back this year not sure would have turned out any different. Offense may have been a bit better but defense would have been same disaster as last year.
I’m not bagging on Leach I appreciate the years and success he gave us but it was time for everyone to move on.
If Pullman had a Waffle House, Tracy Claeys finishes out the 2019 season

Reactions: etowncoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT