ADVERTISEMENT

The mutts signed only 2 o-linemen and 1 d-lineman (an end)

Yes, it's time for chinookpirate and her various handles to be permanently banned. Some who were taken in by her might object, but it's time to rid this board of trash.
Heck you keep wanting to ban people it will become a small quaint little cocktail party. I do have to say it is awful hard for Scott to pick out one poster over another. The golden rule is a good one to follow: Do unto others as you would have done unto you. (written by Rivals)

Well Boise State has had 4 coaches now all having a high level of success in a row. Not a single one having the same sort of success anywhere else. Once is an anomaly, twice is Deja Vu, 3 times is a pattern, and I think we are looking at another pattern.

Boise's unique success has hinged on a few things. Low academic standards, low surrounding competition (Wac/MWC competition), and the unique weird setting. Whole area revolves around that football team, the blue turf etc.

Take those unique advantages away and well...the results have not matched. You can chose to ignore history, but it has a habit of coming back again and again.

What does that mean exactly? I understand Boise is quite a desirable place to live. It has been one of the fastest growing cities in the country in the past several years.

Heck you keep wanting to ban people it will become a small quaint little cocktail party. I do have to say it is awful hard for Scott to pick out one poster over another. The golden rule is a good one to follow: Do unto others as you would have done unto you. (written by Rivals)

Why are you stalking me? As for "small quaint little cocktail" parties, when is the next Little Dick Baird Club meeting? Does ruthie provide the party favors? Does the agenda include choosing names for your new handles to litter the board here? Have you drafted you missive of whining you've said you're sending to the higher ups at Rivals? (Mean Tron, Yaki, CP, Wulffui, Coug1990, fingerdisco and Whitworth-Coug keep picking on me!!! Make it stop!!!)

I believe we can call that a 'Neuheisalesque' number. Hopefully with the same results down the track

Rose Bowl win?

Seriously, there's no need for angst regarding lineman at UW. They've loaded up the two prior years with plenty of youngsters in the program on both sides. Next year they'll have 17 OL and 17 DL.

Rose Bowl win?

Seriously, there's no need for angst regarding lineman at UW. They've loaded up the two prior years with plenty of youngsters in the program on both sides. Next year they'll have 17 OL and 17 DL.
Neuheisal won his Rose Bowl with Lambo kids. It was his recruits that started the decline.

Yes. Players will also take leadership que's from the best players on the team. If you cannot get the best players on the team to buy in, then it is best to remove them. Anderson is a very good coach. The conference has many of them. It is going to be fun to see how it all plays out in the coming years.

In this thread...CP invents a new handle so his various personalities can coffee talk.

Reactions: kayak15
forget this post, it's been so long I'd forgotten that I'd already put something up in this thread

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT