ADVERTISEMENT

This hurts

etowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Apr 15, 2018
Elisha Lloyd, a DB with some serious speed to burn, and perhaps our top recruit in the 2020 class decided to open things back up.

sure glad we can be a feeder school for other programs. We'll dig in the weeds and find kids for ya, no worries.

This sucks.

Looks like Utah is giving him some love for sure. It does suck that he was under the radar until we found him but at the same time, he hasn't committed anywhere else yet. I'm fine with giving the kid room to breathe.

Looks like Utah is giving him some love for sure. It does suck that he was under the radar until we found him but at the same time, he hasn't committed anywhere else yet. I'm fine with giving the kid room to breathe.

Better to know now....you find out what commitment means and if he wasn't really sold and hedged for another offer, not sure he would have ever felt WSU was the right choice.

Obviously we aren't giving him what he thinks he needs, which is who-knows-what.

247 said we had 13 dbs either committed or on the roster, so maybe hes thinking his 3 stars and Mountain West offers merit him a starting job somewhere in the Pac... smh.

Yes, Utah might be putting a ton of pressure on him. You can see the angle that they put guys in the NFL being appealing to anyone out of HS.

"We thank him for his time and wish him well in his future endeavors."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT