ADVERTISEMENT

Too much football I.Q.

Interesting idea. I like Neville s skill set a lot more. it will be an interesting contest in a couple of years.

I'm with you I think Bledsoe will be the man and Neville will end up transferring. Bledsoe is really athletic and has good touch.

I'm not so sure. Neville gets the ball out much faster, and much of Bledsoe's video consists of lob passes, although he does throw a damn nice lob, and he definitely can run. But Neville is very elusive, and his arm, based on what I've seen so far, seems a bit better than Bledsoe's.

Well either way two pretty capable prospects coming in, with a well seasoned Hillinski in front of them. The QB position looks pretty solid for years to come. (Although I think every fan base thinks that, and we probably said the same when birnbaum and Mencke were youngsters.)

Well either way two pretty capable prospects coming in, with a well seasoned Hillinski in front of them. The QB position looks pretty solid for years to come. (Although I think every fan base thinks that, and we probably said the same when birnbaum and Mencke were youngsters.)

Not all of the QBs brought in have worked out, but Mike Leach has consistently brought in the highest rated QBs out of high school ever. Agree or disagree?

Not all of the QBs brought in have worked out, but Mike Leach has consistently brought in the highest rated QBs out of high school ever. Agree or disagree?

I'll say that we've never been in the spot with Leach where we had a starter that other teams didn't worry about. Halliday was sporadic but I guarantee that opposing DC's hated facing him and Falk has obviously been good. Some of the Leach recruits that have left didn't seem to set fire elsewhere so I don't know that he's foolproof, but I'm certainly happy with the guys that he's put under center. Hilinski looked terrific against Arizona for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT