ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter ban coming soon to MSU!

Ah, biggs, biggs, just give you enough rope.

Who was it who said “it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than open it and prove you are a fool?” Words of wisdom, my friend.

So, what do you want to bet that Leach will still be coaching at MSU in fours years?

I prefer Saban’s approach myself, but it’s worth noting that Leach’s tweet drew fewer comments on the MSU football forum then here, and nobody was as upset as biggs. Go figure...

You are almost as dim as dimgib.

It doesn't matter what the MSU fans think. It matters what the MSU admin thinks. A drunken political tweet at 3am isn't a good look for the university.

If he keeps this up, no he won't be coaching at MSU in 4 years.

A state employee making $5,000,000 per year posting drunk political tweets at 3am isn't a good look and it sure as f'uck isn't gonna last long. Even in Mississippi.

It's an Overton window thing. While folks in the south might not like Trump, supporting him isn't shocking or offensive. Being MSU and no Bama is going to hurt him more on the trail than supporting Trump.

Comments about not being very religious or that he's Mormon (which I know is contradictory) are more likely to hurt him on the recruiting trail.

Just out of curiosity, if you are a parent of a player of color, and that parent for their own reasons dislikes Trump, you think that tweet plays well in the living room?

You are almost as dim as dimgib.

It doesn't matter what the MSU fans think. It matters what the MSU admin thinks. A drunken political tweet at 3am isn't a good look for the university.

If he keeps this up, no he won't be coaching at MSU in 4 years.

A state employee making $5,000,000 per year posting drunk political tweets at 3am isn't a good look and it sure as f'uck isn't gonna last long. Even in Mississippi.

Sorry, I didn’t hear what you are willing to bet the “jc coach” will be gone from MSU in four years. Could you kindly repeat it?

Sure, there is absolutely no evidence that Leach was drunk when he made that tweet. Just another of your false accusations.

So bigg, I guess you say things on here that even you don’t believe enough to stand behind. Let’s just leave it at that...

And for Pete’s sake please stop insulting dgibbons by implying he’s dumber than me.

Sure, there is absolutely no evidence that Leach was drunk when he made that tweet. Just another of your false accusations.

So bigg, I guess you say things on here that even you don’t believe enough to stand behind. Let’s just leave it at that...

And for Pete’s sake please stop insulting dgibbons by implying he’s dumber than me.

You gonna answer my question?

Or more fake news???

I don't think most people care. Most people are indifferent about politics.
I can get pretty ramped up on politics but sheezus. This thread sucks! I'm so glad CML was at WSU. Every minute of it. He's gone and we have a new coach that is literally going around the state, bar to bar, museum to museum, ringing the WSU Gong... And we're sitting here arguing over another schools coaches political stances... Awesome. Not talking about how great Rolo is, how he's energizing, or at least making sure EVERY WSU fan/alum in the state/NW knows who he is and how excited he is, to be WSU's next coach.

This all reeks of "SEE, I was right!"

Thanks Coach Rolo! We see you!

This was "just politics"

reagan-and-tip.jpg

Reactions: kayak15
I can get pretty ramped up on politics but sheezus. This thread sucks! I'm so glad CML was at WSU. Every minute of it. He's gone and we have a new coach that is literally going around the state, bar to bar, museum to museum, ringing the WSU Gong... And we're sitting here arguing over another schools coaches political stances... Awesome. Not talking about how great Rolo is, how he's energizing, or at least making sure EVERY WSU fan/alum in the state/NW knows who he is and how excited he is, to be WSU's next coach.

There is a definite Mike Price vibe to how Rolo has barnstormed the state with his love of all things WSU. So far so good.

This is great, but someone should have suggested that maybe while he was in the neighborhood he could stop by the WSU campus that’s 20 minutes from where this picture was taken.

This was "just politics"

reagan-and-tip.jpg

This is rather sweet and sour at the same time, isn't it? The two old Irishmen would get together after work on an almost daily basis to share a drink and stories. The animosity and rancor of the day forgotten. How much better would our national government function if this was possible today? A bit of civility and reciprocated respect might grease the gears of cooperation and solve a few problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT