ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs. WSU

WTF or WhoTF are you referring to? I don't see any excuses. There is a neat feature where you can reply to a specific post. Try it out.
If I wanted to reply to a single post I would have. Complaining about the refs is or at least should be beneath a team that is playing at the level we are. IMO

If I wanted to reply to a single post I would have. Complaining about the refs is or at least should be beneath a team that is playing at the level we are. IMO
Shit are you even a Coug? We have always gotten jobbed by the refs in FB and BB. Since the dawn of time. Complaining about the refs is pretty much a mandatory requirement for a Coug. It's a Coug thing. Maybe you don't understand.

Shit are you even a Coug? We have always gotten jobbed by the refs in FB and BB. Since the dawn of time. Complaining about the refs is pretty much a mandatory requirement for a Coug. It's a Coug thing. Maybe you don't understand.
Not sure if you’ve noticed but this team is different and deserves different. Maybe it’s time to change the culture where we expect to loose and try to find reasons for it.

It’s a sports chat board. Bogus calls are going to get mentioned. This wasn’t the worst officiated game by far, but there were still some strange ones. I’ve never seen a guy get ejected for what looked like an inadvertent blow below the belt.

The good news is if you are looking for right wing political commentary stretch and his buddies have got you covered…on almost every thread!

It’s a sports chat board. Bogus calls are going to get mentioned. This wasn’t the worst officiated game by far, but there were still some strange ones. I’ve never seen a guy get ejected for what looked like an inadvertent blow below the belt.

The good news is if you are looking for right wing political commentary stretch and his buddies have got you covered…on almost every thread!
you can say that again, and it"s fringe right extremist

We won the game.

Most conference wins EVER.

It’s a Coug thing.

Looks like I am living rent free in your head these days. So once again proving that you lied before about me posting political shit in "every" thread, you bring up me and politics in another thread in which I haven't posted anything.

BTW, I did notice how you are trying to sneakily change your claim by now saying I post politics in "almost" every thread. Pretty liberal on your part, trying to weasel word away the issue.

Looks like I am living rent free in your head these days. So once again proving that you lied before about me posting political shit in "every" thread, you bring up me and politics in another thread in which I haven't posted anything.

BTW, I did notice how you are trying to sneakily change your claim by now saying I post politics in "almost" every thread. Pretty liberal on your part, trying to weasel word away the issue.
In other wholly political news, pussy left wing LA soccer players lament having to play at Salt Lake in a blizzard. Manly right wing SL players said hey you have to deal with the elements. Soccer is a communist conspiracy against America IMHO. :)

Now both of you go sign up for ubercougs' non-politics pledge thread.

Sincerely, the all-seeing and all-knowing Board Nanny.

Not really. It obviously yanks your chain I’m not some zima drinking, vegan, naked bicycle riding librul. Just happen to be a normal dude who likes chatting Coug sports with others. Loyal puts up politics specific threads just for folks like you who need something to do when Fox News goes to commercial break.

Not really. It obviously yanks your chain I’m not some zima drinking, vegan, naked bicycle riding librul. Just happen to be a normal dude who likes chatting Coug sports with others. Loyal puts up politics specific threads just for folks like you who need something to do when Fox News goes to commercial break.
Still in denial, huh? You really do live in your own imaginary world, don't you?

Not me though. I get nothing but facts from the best sources, as I am a great multi-tasker. I read my emails from Alex Jones and Steve Bannon while listening to Hannity on the radio while Fox News is on the TV. In addition I browse Fox News website on the PC and killalllibs.com on my cell. And of course I have my 24 karat gold plated bust of President Donald J. Trump sitting right beside me on the desk where I can rub it as I gaze at my 42x82 framed original artwork of The Donald being sworn in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT