ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs UCLA

Lol. “You gotta like your decision to stick with clay Helton”. After his group of classless a-holes are running around flipping off the UCLA players.

the wheels are still gonna come off for this guy, guaranteed.

Reactions: Slowmotionjones
Best game of the season IMO. Chip Kelly is getting the offense going at UCLA. I suspect they’ll be a factor moving forward, particularly on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: taf88
Lol. “You gotta like your decision to stick with clay Helton”. After his group of classless a-holes are running around flipping off the UCLA players.

Cougar fans read or hear "Kedon Slovis" and immediately think "Aaron Klovas"

They’re already off. The car is going downhill and maintaining some momentum.

They’re already off. The car is going downhill and maintaining some momentum.
Well they are 6-0. I just found it funny that they were saying on the broadcast it was smart for USC brass to stick with him.

The antics against WSU and the nonsense after the game last night reminded me of Jim Mora UCLA. These are a desperate mans tactics. He’s a shit coach and the 6-0 record is a mirage.

Let's hope that he keeps walking for a while. SC with a real HC is a problem. Let's all root for Helton to stick around....

They are 5-0 and are favored to win the conference. They beat us in the first quarter. Heltons had a pretty decent run at SC, certainly better than Sark and Kiffen. At this point I'm *hoping* they fire him because the next guy is more likely to be a downgrade than an upgrade.

Arizona was sick of Rich Rod and cut him loose on some really thin #metoo stuff. Something about his secretary had to lie to his wife about what he was doing while he was having an affair with another woman. Sumlin was a huge downgrade and they are paying for the privilege to not have him coach for them.

e, you have more confidence in Clay than I do. The oddball circumstances this year have hurt other teams more than SC. That may not last until next week; things seem to change daily; but thus far luck has been on his side.

Or there could be positive Covid tests, no game, and USC wins the title due to the better record. The way this season has gone for the pac 12, that outcome is certainly possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT