ADVERTISEMENT

Vandals in a tight one

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Leading Albany by 6 in the early 4th quarter of the quarterfinals

Leading Albany by 6 in the early 4th quarter of the quarterfinals
Shit I don't get ESPN+. Keep us posted. Strange that Montana won, SD State won, N Dakota State beat S. Dakota. Are there no southern teams in the FCS?

Pretty much as soon as I posted, UI stopped playing smart. Shanked punt, gave up short field FG. Throwing 25 yards downfield on 2nd & 3, again on 3rd & 3, punt again. Give up 85 yard TD drive, barely put up any resistance because the D has been out there the whole 4th. Move the ball past midfield, stop blocking. Give up strip sack fumble. Use all 3 timeouts before 2 minute mark, then Give the QB a 4 yard gain on 3rd & 3. Then let the freshman RB run right up the gut for a 35-yd TD to ice the game.

Started the 4th leading 19-14. Will lose the game 30-19.

Pretty much as soon as I posted, UI stopped playing smart. Shanked punt, gave up short field FG. Throwing 25 yards downfield on 2nd & 3, again on 3rd & 3, punt again. Give up 85 yard TD drive, barely put up any resistance because the D has been out there the whole 4th. Move the ball past midfield, stop blocking. Give up strip sack fumble. Use all 3 timeouts before 2 minute mark, then Give the QB a 4 yard gain on 3rd & 3. Then let the freshman RB run right up the gut for a 35-yd TD to ice the game.

Started the 4th leading 19-14. Will lose the game 30-19.
Saw that. At least they got that far.

Correction - lose 30-22. Vandals kick a FG with 27 seconds left and don’t get the onside.

Watched the whole game.

The Vandals moving back to FCS was a great move IMO. I work with EWU, Idaho, Montana and Montana State fans/alums. Talking smack with your regional rivals is one of the joys of college football. Too bad greed has killed that for FBS West Coast football.

Watched the whole game.

The Vandals moving back to FCS was a great move IMO. I work with EWU, Idaho, Montana and Montana State fans/alums. Talking smack with your regional rivals is one of the joys of college football. Too bad greed has killed that for FBS West Coast football.
We’ll be able to participate in the smack talk soon enough after the Great Reset. Old PCC style.

F the Griz. F the Vandals. Party like its 1923

Rather than play “WSU should reorganize the PAC-2 and attack the Power-5 Monopoly from a position of weakness with no media partners, political influence or money” game,

Slash now and realign with the WAC under favorable terms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT