ADVERTISEMENT

Want to see something depressing?

The "gotcha" question argument is just a way of saying you have been exposed as a either a dumbshit or a hypocrite. Nothing wrong there. It's just a weak deflection. Taihtsat

So, somewhere in there one of Trump's daughters wrote in her diary that her and the Donald were in the shower together when she was 12?
I haven't seen that. What I have seen is Trump talking about groping women and just grabbing them by the pu$$y. I believe over 20 women have said he sexually assaulted him, and by his own words he has done that. All cool until someone you know.

While bizarre and inappropriate if true, thinking this remotely compares to him undermining an election is flat out bizarre in its own right. If he lost SC to Nikki Haley he would say it was rigged, as he did with "Lyin" Ted in Iowa. Dishonest Donnie's ego just can't take it and he has no problem taking down our democracy to some how save his fragile ego.

Reactions: Coug-Vandal
By doing what?
By claiming only elections that aren't rigged are the one's he wins. By allowing Putin to have his way with Ukraine. Isn't trying to subvert one election enough?

By not leaving in four years. By making sure he has put in place those who will lick his balls and do whatever he wants.

I think that would be a start.

Reactions: longtimecoug
Biden's daughter did not write that she was 12 in her diary. I would think you would do better research than wherever you read that. The diary itself is linked below.

I would think you could read better (actually I don't, just matching your tone). The article is silent on her age, but says she engaged in sexual intercourse at a young age. I remember the reporting saying that she was 12 at the time.

I haven't seen that. What I have seen is Trump talking about groping women and just grabbing them by the pu$$y. I believe over 20 women have said he sexually assaulted him, and by his own words he has done that. All cool until someone you know.

While bizarre and inappropriate if true, thinking this remotely compares to him undermining an election is flat out bizarre in its own right. If he lost SC to Nikki Haley he would say it was rigged, as he did with "Lyin" Ted in Iowa. Dishonest Donnie's ego just can't take it and he has no problem taking down our democracy to some how save his fragile ego.
Well, now you have. Biden is no moral paragon, is another lying, sleazeball politician, who also has a large and fragile ego, and is no way a "defender of democracy." But you're good with him because he's not Trump. I'm not good with either of them.

By claiming only elections that aren't rigged are the one's he wins. By allowing Putin to have his way with Ukraine. Isn't trying to subvert one election enough?

By not leaving in four years. By making sure he has put in place those who will lick his balls and do whatever he wants.

Newsflash- Trump left the White House in January of 2021. Why would he not do so again, and why do you have so little faith in every member of the Secret Service and other law enforcement personnel who take an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States?

Still waiting for you square your nonsense about Ukraine with Putin seizing Crimea with Obama in office and invading with Biden in office. I understand that those facts are not convenient for your rhetoric.

Putin didn’t do anything in Ukraine during Trumps term in office.

And Hitler didn't do anything before he did it. Nor did Mussolini. So I get your point. I will even for discussion sake you are correct and won't go further into Ukraine (If Trump has so much influence, why hasn't he been an ambassador and told Putin to get out? And what happens when Draft Dodger Donnie kicks the bucket whether it is in 5 years or ten years. Then what keeps Putin out of Ukraine and Poland?

You have a former president who sides with Putin. A former president who hasn't said squat about Alexi N. So what you are saying is don't believe what Trump says when he talks about NATO. His own people said he will split from NATO and tried to do so in 2018.

And Hitler didn't do anything before he did it. Nor did Mussolini. So I get your point. I will even for discussion sake you are correct and won't go further into Ukraine (If Trump has so much influence, why hasn't he been an ambassador and told Putin to get out? And what happens when Draft Dodger Donnie kicks the bucket whether it is in 5 years or ten years. Then what keeps Putin out of Ukraine and Poland?

You have a former president who sides with Putin. A former president who hasn't said squat about Alexi N. So what you are saying is don't believe what Trump says when he talks about NATO. His own people said he will split from NATO and tried to do so in 2018.
Let me just point out for you, as someone that is so worried about what Mr Trump "might do", that when he took office he did NOT go after his opponent, someone that had been found to have committed felony crimes, and it was actually Joe Biden's Justice Department that has been persecuting Trump for everything under the sun. Perhaps it is all the DA's and AG's going after Trump that should be subjected to RICO charges.

All your continued references about Trump kissing Putin's ass and being owned by him is simply bullshit. You don't realize why Trump didn't trust his "own" intelligence community? It is because he already knew that they were working against him. Folks like Michael Shellenberger, Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibbi, and others at Substack/RCP are getting the proof out on that. Do YOU trust someone that has been stabbing you in the back? If you do then you are pretty unique in that regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: justinbgocougs
Newsflash- Trump left the White House in January of 2021. Why would he not do so again, and why do you have so little faith in every member of the Secret Service and other law enforcement personnel who take an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States?

Still waiting for you square your nonsense about Ukraine with Putin seizing Crimea with Obama in office and invading with Biden in office. I understand that those facts are not convenient for your rhetoric.
Newsflash...what makes you think he would put in place people who give a crap about the constitution? You think his VP Kari Lake would certify the election like Pence did? It only took one person.

Surrounded my Miller, Bannon, Navarro etc, of course he would be able to do much more damage to our democracy from 2024 to whenever he chooses to leave.

Not sure what you want me to square?

Newsflash...what makes you think he would put in place people who give a crap about the constitution? You think his VP Kari Lake would certify the election like Pence did? It only took one person.

Surrounded my Miller, Bannon, Navarro etc, of course he would be able to do much more damage to our democracy from 2024 to whenever he chooses to leave.

Not sure what you want me to square?
Well Ed, if you're simply going to assume that everyone will simply be a Trump stooge, you should move out of the country like your brother did. And I will repeat, Trump left in January of 2021, even with all those stooges around him. Rank and file Secret Service agents are not political appointees.

If you're not sure what you need to square regarding Ukraine, read again.

Last edited:
I would think you could read better (actually I don't, just matching your tone). The article is silent on her age, but says she engaged in sexual intercourse at a young age. I remember the reporting saying that she was 12 at the time.
Nice try Gibby. I can read just fine. "Showering with my Dad (probably not appropriate)" is a whole lot different than sexual intercourse (with Dad?) at 12. And I read the entire (alleged) diary. there is nothing in there that states age 12 for doing anything. She does refer to sex at a young age.

So you are just making shit up. Admit it, or not, and move on.

And I'm not saying that maybe the shower thing, if true, is OK. I just prefer to stick to actual facts.

Let me just point out for you, as someone that is so worried about what Mr Trump "might do", that when he took office he did NOT go after his opponent, someone that had been found to have committed felony crimes, and it was actually Joe Biden's Justice Department that has been persecuting Trump for everything under the sun. Perhaps it is all the DA's and AG's going after Trump that should be subjected to RICO charges.

All your continued references about Trump kissing Putin's ass and being owned by him is simply bullshit. You don't realize why Trump didn't trust his "own" intelligence community? It is because he already knew that they were working against him. Folks like Michael Shellenberger, Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibbi, and others at Substack/RCP are getting the proof out on that. Do YOU trust someone that has been stabbing you in the back? If you do then you are pretty unique in that regard.
Get you information correct. It wasn’t until the January 6th report came out that Garland took up January 6th .

It wasn’t until Trump didn’t give back documents for two years that the FBI
went to Mara Lago .

And no I am spot on with Trump spooning with Putin. Why has Trump not told Putijnto get out of Ukraine, stop shelling innocent people . Why hasn’t he done what every other former President has done and and use his power and influence to get Russia out of Ukraine ? When he says a NATO member doesn’t pay Russia can do what they want ?

Not sure this is what our grandfathers and fathers, brothers , cousins and friends had in mind when jumping into the water at Normandy.

Nice try Gibby. I can read just fine. "Showering with my Dad (probably not appropriate)" is a whole lot different than sexual intercourse (with Dad?) at 12. And I read the entire (alleged) diary. there is nothing in there that states age 12 for doing anything. She does refer to sex at a young age.

So you are just making shit up. Admit it, or not, and move on.

And I'm not saying that maybe the shower thing, if true, is OK. I just prefer to stick to actual facts.
I never said that she had intercourse with her father. Drunk on Monday afternoon?

Well Ed, if you're simply going to assume that everyone will simply be a Trump stooge, you should move out of the country like your brother did.

If you're not sure what you need to square regarding Ukraine, read again.
Ummm …. I am sure everyone didn’t assume people would be Mussolinis and Hitlers stooges either . And what happened if you are strictly naive . And wrong . What are the consequences ?

Six years ago did you see Lindsay Graham being a stooge? How about Ted Cruz? Marco Rubio? How about Mitch ?

I get it … you are willing to roll that dice . Sure seems like people like Liz Cheney, John Bolton , Bill Barr and many more disagree with you

And why would I move out of the country ? Remind me again ?

Last edited:
I never said that she had intercourse with her father. Drunk on Monday afternoon?
Oh F. You are so full of shit and yourself. Below is what you posted:

"So, somewhere in there one of Trump's daughters wrote in her diary that her and the Donald were in the shower together when she was 12?"

Are you saying that your post above doesn't mean that Biden showered with daughter at 12? If not what did you mean? I never said you said they had intercourse - you are the one that tried to connect that dot, saying that her having intercourse at 12 somehow equates to showering with Dad at 12. And that age is not in her diary.

"So, somewhere in there one of Trump's daughters wrote in her diary that her and the Donald were in the shower together when she was 12?"

Are you saying that your post above doesn't mean that Biden showered with daughter at 12? If not what did you mean? I never said you said they had intercourse - you are the one that tried to connect that dot, saying that her having intercourse at 12 somehow equates to showering with Dad at 12. And that age is not in her diary.
No he showered with her just didn’t have sex with her . That is what I am getting from his inference . He thinks that bizarre behavior is on par with grabbing a stranger in the pu$$y. Even/Steven as they say .

Get you information correct. It wasn’t until the January 6th report came out that Garland took up January 6th .

went to Mara Lago .

And no I am spot on with Trump spooning with Putin. Why has Trump not told Putijnto get out of Ukraine, stop shelling innocent people . Why hasn’t he done what every other former President has done and and use his power and influence to get Russia out of Ukraine ? When he says a NATO member doesn’t pay Russia can do what they want ?

Not sure this is what our grandfathers and fathers, brothers , cousins and friends had in mind when jumping into the water at Normandy.
Your post is quite pathetic. Trump famously said he would end the war in 24 hours. How? Well, let's say he didn't exactly divulge the details. But, you're just obviously wrong about the BS above.

Is this what our grandfathers, fathers, brothers, cousins, and friends had in mind when they invaded Normandy was to support one of the most corrupt countries on earth? Three weeks ago the story broke that the Ukrainian arms dealers conspired with Ukrainian government officials to steal $40 million. Can you please explain why the US is draining its own stockpiles with a conflict in the Pacific with China on the horizon?

Last edited:

So, yes, you're drunk on a Monday afternoon. Or did all the of dirty talk just cause the blood to run to another part of your anatomy?

Re-read your own post- you are the one that said Biden had sex with his daughter. YOU. No one else. JUST YOU.

No he showered with her just didn’t have sex with her . That is what I am getting from his inference . He thinks that bizarre behavior is on par with grabbing a stranger in the pu$$y. Even/Steven as they say .
That's correct Ed. Biden is a perv too.

So, yes, you're drunk on a Monday afternoon. Or did all the of dirty talk just cause the blood to run to another part of your anatomy?

Re-read your own post- you are the one that said Biden had sex with his daughter. YOU. No one else. JUST YOU.
No I haven't had a drop yet today. And I like to drink, so GFY.

You show me the post where I said that. (above) Because I did not, you scuzbag lawyer.

Let's just stop this. You posted a clear inference that Biden showered with his 12 year old daughter, as per her alleged diary. I corrected you, including a link to said diary, which mentioned showering but DID NOT say at age 12, and nowhere in her alleged diary is age 12 ever mentioned, I read the whole thing.

So you made a false inference about showering at age 12. I corrected it. Then come your insults and gibberish and avoidance.

Trump is more or less likely?

I get it, reading is hard.
Easy part II . Sorry you can’t get it could be both . Clearly corporal bone spurs, draft dodger donny would give less resistance than the French as he would hand over Ukraine to Putin

Long term we maybe have to go to war cause of short sightedness.

And yes I heard Dishonest Donnie/Agent Orange / Donnie BK 11 said he would end the war in 24 hours . Heard him say Mexico would pay for the wall, he would get better health care in short order . Heard him say a lot of things .

So yeah he is a lying Fugazi. And as he said about John McCain that he likes his hero’s not to be captured , I like mine not to be indicted 91 times.

You do understand there has been no restraints from he calling putin and saying stop the shelling . Other Presidents have used their influence, why not him ?

Last edited:
Trump didn’t try to over throw an election until he did . He tried to mafia Zelensky that got him impeached on the perfect phone call.

He didn’t try to shake down a leader until he did . If the whole Biden thing was an issue, why didn’t he start the process years earlier ? It wasn’t until Biden announced he was running that Trump withheld aid to Ukrain. Aid that was dispersed in June typically and withheld it to September when the press got a hold of it .

No I haven't had a drop yet today. And I like to drink, so GFY.

You show me the post where I said that. (above) Because I did not, you scuzbag lawyer.

Let's just stop this. You posted a clear inference that Biden showered with his 12 year old daughter, as per her alleged diary. I corrected you, including a link to said diary, which mentioned showering but DID NOT say at age 12, and nowhere in her alleged diary is age 12 ever mentioned, I read the whole thing.

So you made a false inference about showering at age 12. I corrected it. Then come your insults and gibberish and avoidance.
Post #134:

"Showering with my Dad (probably not appropriate)" is a whole lot different than sexual intercourse (with Dad?) at 12."

-Loyal Coug

Easy part II . Sorry you can’t get it could be both . Clearly corporal bone spurs, draft dodger donny would give less resistance than the French as he would hand over Ukraine to Putin

Long term we maybe have to go to war cause of short sightedness.

And yes I heard Dishonest Donnie/Agent Orange / Donnie BK 11 said he would end the war in 24 hours . Heard him say Mexico would pay for the wall, he would get better health care in short order . Heard him say a lot of things .

So yeah he is a lying Fugazi. And as he said about John McCain that he likes his hero’s not to be captured , I like mine not to be indicted 91 times.

You do understand there has been no restraints from he calling putin and saying stop the shelling . Other Presidents have used their influence, why not him ?
Another one of Ed's posts that is hard to decipher. Biden's "asthma" kept him out of Vietnam.

If you want to take about lies, remember when Biden re-defined recession to no longer be two consecutive quarters of declining GDP? I do. That was a whopper.

went to Mara Lago .

And no I am spot on with Trump spooning with Putin. Why has Trump not told Putijn to get out of Ukraine, stop shelling innocent people . Why hasn’t he done what every other former President has done and and use his power and influence to get Russia out of Ukraine ? When he says a NATO member doesn’t pay Russia can do what they want ?

Who cares when some report came out? Timing is irrelevant. What matters is actions, what the entire Justice Department under the direction of Joe Biden and his hand picked lackey, Merrick Garland (you know him- the guy that has a major hard on against Trump/conservatives due to his losing out on the Supreme Court appointment) have done to persecute Trump. Over and over they are filing dubious legal charges against him in an effort to ruin him personally due to their TDS infection from when he beat Queen Hillary and effed up all their grand plans.

Since Trump is out of office, at this point what does it matter what he does or does not say about Navalny? He has exactly ZERO power. Nothing he says will shake up or influence Putin in any way. If he says that Putin murdered Navalny and that he is a really, really, really bad man it will have the same effect on Putin as a butterfly sneeze in Brazil. Now if he gets back in power and institutes a bunch more sanctions on Putin, oligarch friends of his, Russian companies (like he did before), well maybe that could have some effect. And remember, those things were all done without Putin invading a neighbor like he did when Joe got on board.

BTW, if Biden and company was so hellbent on doing everything possible to help out one of the most corrupt countries in Europe, why the Hell didn't they get on board and stock up the Ukranians before Russia ever crossed the border? Any fool with 25% of a brain would have known that it is easier to kick putin's butt before he ever crossed the border than it would be after he did. Unfortunately, looking ahead, forecasting results (intended and unintended) just is not a strongpoint of this administration. SO the USA suffers!

Regarding classified documents, let's look at the two situations and see what happened. We'll ignore Hillary's crimes for now. DJT was president of the US, JB was not president. As president, DJT had the authority to see, have, and declassify as he felt appropriate any classified documents. As a senator, JB did NOT have the same authority. DJT's documents were transferred under Secret Service protection to Mara Lago, where they remained under Secret Service protection. JB's documents were secretly removed from SCIF's without authority and were distributed to different locations over the years and were not under Secret Service protection for many, many years. DJT's documents were under the authority of the PRA(Presidential Records Act) and JB's documents were not. There was ongoing negotiations between Trump/his people and the folks caring for the presidential records, no such action happened with the many classified documents of Joe's until Trump was raided by a large SWAT group. (Why was he raided with ongoing talks?) Trump had a legitimate claim to be able to hold those documents due to a previous court ruling having to do with recordings/records of Bill Clinton, and Biden had no such claim.

Given all those facts, what is the justification for sending a SWAT to raid Trump while allowing JB's attorneys to go look through all his records before presenting them to the government? Two tiered system of justice, anyone?

Another one of Ed's posts that is hard to decipher. Biden's "asthma" kept him out of Vietnam.

If you want to take about lies, remember when Biden re-defined recession to no longer be two consecutive quarters of declining GDP? I do. That was a whopper.
Donnie Deferment.

Of course it is hard for you to understand. Trump would allow Russia to do whatever they wanted. He said as much. The people who worked for him said trust him when he says it. He has called out those who served stupid. Translation-his life is too important to defend our democracy when it is needed.

But yeah, more likely to get in a war with Biden because he won't let Putin go into a NATO country. And yeah, Corporal Bone Spurs could simply get on his Love Chat Line with Putin and say knock it off. He would come across as a hero. But he likes dictators who have 800 nukes pointed at us. I get it... you are ok with the potential problems that would come from that....

There really isn't a limit to what Trump could do and people would say...ah just went a little too far".

Who cares when some report came out? Timing is irrelevant. What matters is actions, what the entire Justice Department under the direction of Joe Biden and his hand picked lackey, Merrick Garland (you know him- the guy that has a major hard on against Trump/conservatives due to his losing out on the Supreme Court appointment) have done to persecute Trump. Over and over they are filing dubious legal charges against him in an effort to ruin him personally due to their TDS infection from when he beat Queen Hillary and effed up all their grand plans.

Since Trump is out of office, at this point what does it matter what he does or does not say about Navalny? He has exactly ZERO power. Nothing he says will shake up or influence Putin in any way. If he says that Putin murdered Navalny and that he is a really, really, really bad man it will have the same effect on Putin as a butterfly sneeze in Brazil. Now if he gets back in power and institutes a bunch more sanctions on Putin, oligarch friends of his, Russian companies (like he did before), well maybe that could have some effect. And remember, those things were all done without Putin invading a neighbor like he did when Joe got on board.

BTW, if Biden and company was so hellbent on doing everything possible to help out one of the most corrupt countries in Europe, why the Hell didn't they get on board and stock up the Ukranians before Russia ever crossed the border? Any fool with 25% of a brain would have known that it is easier to kick putin's butt before he ever crossed the border than it would be after he did. Unfortunately, looking ahead, forecasting results (intended and unintended) just is not a strongpoint of this administration. SO the USA suffers!

Regarding classified documents, let's look at the two situations and see what happened. We'll ignore Hillary's crimes for now. DJT was president of the US, JB was not president. As president, DJT had the authority to see, have, and declassify as he felt appropriate any classified documents. As a senator, JB did NOT have the same authority. DJT's documents were transferred under Secret Service protection to Mara Lago, where they remained under Secret Service protection. JB's documents were secretly removed from SCIF's without authority and were distributed to different locations over the years and were not under Secret Service protection for many, many years. DJT's documents were under the authority of the PRA(Presidential Records Act) and JB's documents were not. There was ongoing negotiations between Trump/his people and the folks caring for the presidential records, no such action happened with the many classified documents of Joe's until Trump was raided by a large SWAT group. (Why was he raided with ongoing talks?) Trump had a legitimate claim to be able to hold those documents due to a previous court ruling having to do with recordings/records of Bill Clinton, and Biden had no such claim.

Given all those facts, what is the justification for sending a SWAT to raid Trump while allowing JB's attorneys to go look through all his records before presenting them to the government? Two tiered system of justice, anyone?
Stretch.....yes...all these cases are because Trump has not done a thing illegal. I mean there have been what, 44 other Presidents and they managed to steer clear of the justice department. If he did nothing wrong in the January 6th case, why is he stalling? Let it go to trial and put on a defenses to why he did nothing for hours to keep the building safe. Any clue why he picked January 6th and didn't have his rally the 5th?

I agree with a two tiered justice system. Anyone else who did what Trump did would be in jail. He defrauded the banks, you know what happens if you lie to me on a loan application? You think you get to continue buying houses? You could serve up to 30 years in jail. It is a federal crime.

He committed what a judge called rape and it cost him 5 million. Yep that was Joe Biden. I see your point. Then he doesn't shut up. Joe Biden as well. All he had to do is keep his mouth shut. Now he is up to 85 million in that case.

The documents case.... not sure what world you live in. The archives just wanted them back. That's all. They just wanted them back. If he felt he had a claim, give them back and then note which ones he thought were his and work the system that way. But no...even his AG said he created this problem. That he moved them around and hid them. He was subpoenaed and still didn't give them back.

He has said...he declassified them by just thinking about them. Not Biden's people, his own people said he did not declassify them.

He is on tape talking about attack plans on Iran, and he says they weren't declassified. And this is the DOJ's issue. Garland should have already had the January 6th case tried, but didn't want to look political and started a year too late.

So yeah, the fact he is able to delay every trial, and not show the world why he is not guilty of these charges tells me so much. But I get it stretch....Trump is being persecuted. When is a guy who was making 300k a year at age 3, had daddy bail him out twice, have the hard men and women in the trades help him build his real estate portfolio only to cure his debt problem by getting BK'ed off 4 separate times...when is a guy like that ever going to catch a break..

Throw Biden in jail. Now that we have taken that off the table, can we do the same to Trump?

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG

Why was he raided with ongoing talks? Is that a serious question? Because kept defying the subpoena and had 18 months to work with the archives and as Bill Barr said he just jerked them off.

Post #134:

"Showering with my Dad (probably not appropriate)" is a whole lot different than sexual intercourse (with Dad?) at 12."

-Loyal Coug
OMG. Can YOU read? I was referring to the inference that YOU posted in #125.

Gibby #125 - "I would think you could read better (actually I don't, just matching your tone). The article is silent on her age, but says she engaged in sexual intercourse at a young age. I remember the reporting saying that she was 12 at the time."
So let's connect the dots. In one or more of your posts, you clearly infer that Biden showered with his daughter at age 12, per the alleged diary, which in no place refers to age 12. FACT.

Then you remember "the reporting" that sez she had intercourse at age 12. So you see your own dots there buddy? YOU infer that Biden showered with her at age 12, then YOU connect that with her having intercourse at age 12.

Now I am done. see below.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”​

― Mark Twain

Trump is more or less likely?

I get it, reading is hard.
Isn’t that sort of a trick question when he has the temperament of a spoiled toddler and the foreign policy knowledge of…well…a spoiled toddler?

OMG. Can YOU read? I was referring to the inference that YOU posted in #125.

Gibby #125 - "I would think you could read better (actually I don't, just matching your tone). The article is silent on her age, but says she engaged in sexual intercourse at a young age. I remember the reporting saying that she was 12 at the time."
So let's connect the dots. In one or more of your posts, you clearly infer that Biden showered with his daughter at age 12, per the alleged diary, which in no place refers to age 12. FACT.

Then you remember "the reporting" that sez she had intercourse at age 12. So you see your own dots there buddy? YOU infer that Biden showered with her at age 12, then YOU connect that with her having intercourse at age 12.

Now I am done. see below.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”​

― Mark Twain
You brought incest into the conversation. Congrats. Did you even read the article you posted? Obviously not.

When have you ever, and I mean ever, posted anything intelligent? You post uninformed political crap all the time then complain about others disagree with you.

Isn’t that sort of a trick question when he has the temperament of a spoiled toddler and the foreign policy knowledge of…well…a spoiled toddler?
He’s also got four years in office when the world wasn’t on fire.

Biden, well….

You brought incest into the conversation. Congrats. Did you even read the article you posted? Obviously not.

When have you ever, and I mean ever, posted anything intelligent? You post uninformed political crap all the time then complain about others disagree with you.
No I did not bring up incest. YOU did. Post #122.

Gibby Post 122: So, somewhere in there one of Trump's daughters wrote in her diary that her and the Donald were in the shower together when she was 12?

And the "article" I posted was the entire alleged diary. Clearly you didn't read it. I read the entire thing. But "Obviously not" according to you.

Has anyone ever agreed with you buddy? I don't remember that ever happening. And other than Ed, maybe they don't disagree. Perhaps to avoid a never-ending "get the last word in" debate.

And speaking of uninformed political crap, go read the alleged diary and show us all the number "age 12". Newsflash. It isn't there. So GFY.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT