ADVERTISEMENT

WSU at u$c

Dude. Why do you answer questions with more questions?

So you think USC, UW, Utah, OSU are down in their QB play. Anyone else?
Dude, why do you call me dude?

Let me be more specific. I think UCLA, USC Utah are getting horrible QB play. I think UW and Arizona had two of the better returning players and they have not been playing to their past accomplishments. CU seems to have ticked up. OSU only has one way to go as they have been horrible. Cal may have improved, way too early to tell. Stanford may be better than they were last year, and they didn't get stellar play last year.

CU, Oregon, ASU and WSU's qb's are playing like Pac 12 QB's. WE will see if Minshew does with some pressure in his face. The one negative has been the turnovers. Did I forget anyone?

Who's on first?
I just feel I wasted 60 seconds of my life that I will never get back, and I am dumber for having read your QB post
Duly noted. And if you read a second post then the affects of the first post making you dumber just took affect. Now you know better.

The reality is we haven't played anyone so far this season, so cautiously optimistic is all any of us should be at this point. What would SC's record be if they played Wyoming, SJSU, and Eastern WA?
Exactly my thoughts. And what would our record be if we had played road games at Stanford and Texas. Switch schedules and we still might have a 3-0 team facing a 1-2 team. We taste the pudding tomorrow night.

Reactions: MikeFingLeach
I've always liked Orgeron, but there is no evidence that he's a guy who can lead a major program to high level success. He was Wulffian in his performance at Ole Miss, and has been run of the mill at LSU so far. It'll be mid-October before LSU plays another good team (#2 Georgia) so it'll be a while before we'll know if they are legit this year. They do get UGa, Mississippi State and 'Bama in a three week stretch, so we'll know if Coach O has really done something there or not. If they are 6-3 like they've done in the past, it'll mean that he's on track for another 9-4 finish. Not bad....but not what LSU fans expect from their team.
I like Orgeron too if for nothing else than his gravelly voice. Not yet convinced that he is incapable of becoming a good HC. Yes, he sucked at Ole Miss but I vaguely remember reading an article that attributed that to his lack of administrative skills. Give him a staff member to handle the everyday stuff and another to organize effectively the recruiting process and leave him to strictly on-field duties and he may shine. He certainly did so at USC after Kiffin got the boot. You are spot on in your observation that LSU fans expect at least 10 wins or more per season.

Dude, why do you call me dude?

Let me be more specific. I think UCLA, USC Utah are getting horrible QB play. I think UW and Arizona had two of the better returning players and they have not been playing to their past accomplishments. CU seems to have ticked up. OSU only has one way to go as they have been horrible. Cal may have improved, way too early to tell. Stanford may be better than they were last year, and they didn't get stellar play last year.

CU, Oregon, ASU and WSU's qb's are playing like Pac 12 QB's. WE will see if Minshew does with some pressure in his face. The one negative has been the turnovers. Did I forget anyone?
"Dude" bugs you. Duly noted. Gotcha.

My question goes to what you're comparing this to. Last year? Is it other conferences?

By saying the "play is down", you are inherently comparing it to something else. That is where I'm going with this. And I'd like to see what you are comparing this to.

"Dude" bugs you. Duly noted. Gotcha.

My question goes to what you're comparing this to. Last year? Is it other conferences?

By saying the "play is down", you are inherently comparing it to something else. That is where I'm going with this. And I'd like to see what you are comparing this to.
Darnold>>>>> Daniels, Rosen >>>>>Thompson Robinson, K Tate 2017 >>> K Tate 2018, Cal (not good in 2017) 2017 =Cal 2018, Stanford 2017 ,Stanford 2018, Utah 2017 >Utah 2018 ((their QB is going to get someone put in the hospital) UW 2017>UW 2018,

CU 2017< CU 2018, OSU 2017=OSU 2018 (bad). ASU 2017 <ASU 2018

Who in the Pac 12 when they get hot you say "oh they scare me. Oregon's QB. MAybe CU's Just from a glance the scoring is down from 2017 and even before. If that is true (it may only be my impression) then why?

Darnold>>>>> Daniels, Rosen >>>>>Thompson Robinson, K Tate 2017 >>> K Tate 2018, Cal (not good in 2017) 2017 =Cal 2018, Stanford 2017 ,Stanford 2018, Utah 2017 >Utah 2018 ((their QB is going to get someone put in the hospital) UW 2017>UW 2018,

CU 2017< CU 2018, OSU 2017=OSU 2018 (bad). ASU 2017 <ASU 2018

Who in the Pac 12 when they get hot you say "oh they scare me. Oregon's QB. MAybe CU's Just from a glance the scoring is down from 2017 and even before. If that is true (it may only be my impression) then why?
So you are comparing the entire year of 2017 to 3 games, mostly non-con games, of 2018. Got it.

So you are comparing the entire year of 2017 to 3 games, mostly non-con games, of 2018. Got it.
Well take the first three games. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that UCLA and USC have QB problems. Do you believe either QB will come close to resembling Darnold and Rosen this year?

Tate went from Heisman hopeful to being lost. That isn't hard to see either. But he has physical gifts to change it.

What have you seen in the Utah QB that says he is just struggling for the first couple games of 2018?

Duly noted. And if you read a second post then the affects of the first post making you dumber just took affect. Now you know better.

"The affects of the first post making you dumber just took affect ... ."
Another typo? Did you team up with little brother on that post? Dumb and dumber...

Well take the first three games. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that UCLA and USC have QB problems. Do you believe either QB will come close to resembling Darnold and Rosen this year?

Tate went from Heisman hopeful to being lost. That isn't hard to see either. But he has physical gifts to change it.

What have you seen in the Utah QB that says he is just struggling for the first couple games of 2018?
Good lord, Darnold and Rosen were among the top picks in the NFL this past spring. Of course 2 freshmen QBs are not going to strike a resemblance. I would be surprised if the two youngsters don't get considerably better as the season goes on, however. Let's see where everything stands at the end of a full season.

Glad Cougar

Also, last year Darnold had a HORRIBLE first few games. There were questions as to him continuing the season, he did so badly! That is a prime example of why I'm asking what ED is comparing to. He's forgetting last season's first few games and judging the whole season. Horrid analytics. But he can do whatever he wants. I was just curious as to HOW he based that statement. It's feelings.

Reactions: Cougatron
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT