ADVERTISEMENT

X and Z

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
Martin, Fisher and Jackson have combined for 43 receptions for 534 yards, 3 TDs.

Winston and Patmon have combined for 70 receptions for 945 yards, 13 TDs.

No doubt. But that distribution of the ball is not going according to plan.
Yeah, I briefly mentioned this during the game thread on Sat, but I don't like to hate on any particular player too much.

That being said, GM had 10 targets nearly every game, if not every game. Falk dipped into that stat regularly as well.

I'm not going to pretend that I know and understand the AR enough to say that there is a direct correlation between the number of different targets and success on the field/ success of the scheme, and if I did it would be belied by Gordon's numbers this year.

Yeah, I briefly mentioned this during the game thread on Sat, but I don't like to hate on any particular player too much.

That being said, GM had 10 targets nearly every game, if not every game. Falk dipped into that stat regularly as well.

I'm not going to pretend that I know and understand the AR enough to say that there is a direct correlation between the number of different targets and success on the field/ success of the scheme, and if I did it would be belied by Gordon's numbers this year.

And Tay appears to be in the doghouse.

But good news probably their most important player on offense will be back this week, Brandon A

Gordon can only throw to one side and can only really roll to one side too. That’s the outcome.

Chugs, I've seen Gordon move left. I don't think it is a matter of not being able to do that; I think it is more about not being comfortable moving toward his blind side. The result is the same, though.

Chugs, I've seen Gordon move left. I don't think it is a matter of not being able to do that; I think it is more about not being comfortable moving toward his blind side. The result is the same, though.
I think I remember a graphic of completions and where they occurred a few games back, and it sure seemed like he was completing passes on both sides of the field.

Our 2 best receivers are Easop and Patmon. That simple. Tay can't beat press coverage. Same thing as always. He does well vs soft teams and can't win vs good defenses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT