ADVERTISEMENT

6’2 180lbs WR Commitment from Dallas

He looks north of 6' on film.

His skill set will thrive at WSU. Long ball, in traffic, screen pass and run. He catches balls that shouldn't have been thrown. He could put together a really strong career and have a ton of great film for the NFL scouts.

Trying not to sound biased... But he made a great choice for a scheme he will do well in. He will get to showcase a variety of talents in different routes and he will get the reps/opportunities he needs to have a great career.

I hope he and his family are jacked up for this decision. WSU offense will put him in a position to do EVERYTHING and showcase ALL of his ability.

He has 0 stars. No one thought enough of him to evaluate him. In an era when these "guru's" do nothing but watch film, they couldn't be bothered.

I watched his film. I give him 5 WSU stars.

The only recruiting service that matters is WSU fans and WSU coaches.

The kid looks pretty good, but man....those other teams suck! For all the talk about Texas talent, lots of bad play shown on that film on the part of the defenders. Glad to see Leach keeping that Texas pipeline open. Looking at our roster, we have kids from the following states/places:

Texas (5)
California (35)
Washington (21)
Colorado (3)
Louisiana (2)
Maryland
Oregon (3)
Arizona (2)
Iowa
Georgia
Idaho
Florida (5)
British Columbia
Michigan
Hawaii (2)
Australia
American Samoa
Utah (2)
Pennsylvania
Missouri

That's a pretty good spread.

I’ve seen him listed at 5-11 and 6-1, and you say 6-2—what’s the actual height on this kid?

I don't have any idea his actual size. Like others have said, he looks bigger than the 5'11" 174lb size which "Brand X" reports.

Not sure on the etiquette involved with sharing info, but a report says he was measured on March 3 at "The Opening", in Dallas, at that height and weight.

FWIW

I don't have any idea his actual size. Like others have said, he looks bigger than the 5'11" 174lb size which "Brand X" reports.

Not sure on the etiquette involved with sharing info, but a report says he was measured on March 3 at "The Opening", in Dallas, at that height and weight.

FWIW
interesting...guess we won't know until he shows up on campus.

Based on his highlights, he looks a lot bigger than the 5'11 180. I'd say more like 6'1 and 10-15 lbs heavier. Love his acceleration and ability to stretch defenses. Not sure what his 40 time is but he seems to have Pac-12 speed.

The only thing I don't understand is why more Big-12 teams weren't after him. He is ideal for the Air Raid offenses they run but only Kansas offered. As Biggs says, he's the perfect fit for what we do, I'm glad everyone else missed him.

He has 0 stars. No one thought enough of him to evaluate him. In an era when these "guru's" do nothing but watch film, they couldn't be bothered.

I watched his film. I give him 5 WSU stars.

The only recruiting service that matters is WSU fans and WSU coaches.

Based on his highlights, he looks a lot bigger than the 5'11 180. I'd say more like 6'1 and 10-15 lbs heavier. Love his acceleration and ability to stretch defenses. Not sure what his 40 time is but he seems to have Pac-12 speed.

The only thing I don't understand is why more Big-12 teams weren't after him. He is ideal for the Air Raid offenses they run but only Kansas offered. As Biggs says, he's the perfect fit for what we do, I'm glad everyone else missed him.

A pic from another site shows he's grown significantly. Guy looks like he can crush a DB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT