ADVERTISEMENT

90 and Mik in Pullman Game Thread

Cold start again. So far the difference is the uw hasn't taken advantage of it like our last few opponents

Interesting we have no point guard on the floor
What the F*** was that? 12 point run? Another shit job of clock management. More airballs, slop ball handling. Do a full court press on that last possession dispshits!

Cold cold cold. Shooting 36% overall and 8% from 3. Five airballs.

Cold cold cold. Shooting 36% overall and 8% from 3. Five airballs.
Jaki and Rice combined - 1=-2, 0-7 from 3. Jaki's shoulder is obviously hurting.

And need more Cluff.

Edit - told ya - more Cluff.

Last edited:
Packed house. We're playing at about 50 percent. We should be running these guys out of the gym

The uw also tends to play, and lose, a lot of close games.

They went from annoying to outplaying us. Need stops and a couple someones to step up.

Jones w/ a highlight, but we just didn't show up today. Credit to dub. They took it to us.

geezus, what a fcking choke job.

maybe the wakeup call they need to keep the intensity up.

good as an underdog, but let's be honest: this loss was coming.

now I'm super nervous about the energy they'll bring being a 5 playing a 12. Smith better figure out how to get in their heads asap.

I can't remember the last time I saw a college basketball game only take 2 hours to complete.

17% from 3 47% from the line says it all. Played tight for the most part.
Shot horrible and just didn't ever come out of it. Concerned w/ Jakimovski's shoulder. Jones awful from the line, missed a bunny then a dunk. Well, hopefully that was the stinker to wake us up. Incredibly disappointing.

Reactions: 79COUG
Shot horrible and just didn't ever come out of it. Concerned w/ Jakimovski's shoulder. Jones awful from the line, missed a bunny then a dunk. Well, hopefully that was the stinker to wake us up. Incredibly disappointing.
Jaki should not have even been in the game. That is on Kyle Smith. 100% I mean WTF coach? Jaki was dragging his arm the entire game but gutted it out. But no F-ing way should he have played.

I don't think I have ever seen such a choke job by so many guys in my life. Wells - 1-10 on 3's. Jones - 2-8 on Ft's, missed 2 bunnies there at the end when game was on the line. Rice - 2-9. Good luck in the portal.

Cluff and Watts played well.

Way to choke it and disappoint a great crowd guys. And you too coach. I predict 1 and out in the Pac-12 tourney, 1 and out in wherever the NCAA takes us.

Sometimes it really sucks to be a Coug. No more posts tonight - need to have a couple more beers and curl up in a ball.

It’s obvious their legs are tired. Hence the terrible shooting etc. Anyone who knows basketball could see that.
Hopefully they can recover before the Pac 12 tournament.

From here on out all games are win or go home. Pac-12 and the Dance. Think the pressure of winning the Pac-12 title was tough to overcome for some. Still a good season, not going to dwell on this loss. Predicted 10th and finish 2nd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT