ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody have insight to how spring practices are going?

Glad Cougar

Hall Of Fame
Apr 2, 2003
Aberdeen SD
I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk in this forum about how the team looks so far this spring. I know there was a scrimmage this past weekend but not a lot of conversation about it that I've seen.

It may not be as exciting as the "JDL let's his feelings be known..." thread, and all it's political discourse, but if anyone has an early assessment and opinon of what's been going on with spring ball, I'd love to read about it.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: Coug90
I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk in this forum about how the team looks so far this spring. I know there was a scrimmage this past weekend but not a lot of conversation about it that I've seen.

It may not be as exciting as the "JDL let's his feelings be known..." thread, and all it's political discourse, but if anyone has an early assessment and opinon of what's been going on with spring ball, I'd love to read about it.

Glad Cougar
I believe it is a great big "getting to know each other" session. New coaches, new transfers, a whole lot of newness all the way around. Hoping one of the true freshmen step up at RB. This area is a HUGE concern IMO.

Glad Cougar

Oh I thought the majority of the post in that thread was about JDL. Figured that with all that was said, it would take too long to read, maybe comment, etc.

Ok only half, partially right. Knew a lot of post was politics.

At 600+ comments, maybe it can hit 1000+ comments, set record for longest thread of most comments.

Reactions: M-I-Coug

Glad Cougar
‘Rolo was Right’, this should get your post humming GC.

Reactions: CougFinn

Glad Cougar
Have the long snappers and holders reported to spring training yet?

There was a decent account of the scrimmage on Sat in the Seattle Times. Basically it said that the defense dominated early but the offense responded later. Ward did well after a bad start and Victor had a good scrimmage. Hard to know what any of this means but Dickert seemed pleased with the intensity.
Or at least that is what the article said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT