ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State and UCLA lost

Classic ASU. Jump up and get the upset one week, lay an egg the next. I don't expect Herm to be the guy to fix that. Chip will probably get UCLA rolling 2 or 3 seasons from now, but this year is going to suck for them

Reactions: Cougzz
And I think Utah has to be considered the favorite in the South, even with the lousy quarterback play. How many points do you see SC or UCLA scoring on them? 3 off of a fumble maybe?

And I think Utah has to be considered the favorite in the South, even with the lousy quarterback play. How many points do you see SC or UCLA scoring on them? 3 off of a fumble maybe?

They definitely have the edge in the South. Maybe Colorado gives them trouble.

But the LA / Arizona schools look like trash at times. All of them have at least 1 loss already.

We don't play either, do we?

Not a good look for the PAC this week. Those two, plus SC getting routed & Zona kind of struggling with So Utah.

We don't play either, do we?

Not a good look for the PAC this week. Those two, plus SC getting routed & Zona kind of struggling with So Utah.

WSU doesn't play either. It also doesn't get Arizona until it likely will have its act (somewhat) together -- or has completely fallen apart -- and has a Colorado game on the road that looks much more difficult now than it did a few months ago. Interesting times in the Pac-12 South.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT