ADVERTISEMENT

Falk is gunshy and here is why...

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
completely pulling this speculation out of my rear, but...

That last hit that looked like a concussion but really wasn't (was it UCLA? Maybe Kal?), really was, and he has it in the back of his head that one more and he's going to have to hang up his cleats for good.

I mean, why else would he go from a kid with the nickname "Cool Hand Luke" due to his confidence and composure to a kid who stains both pant legs when he sees one rusher coming. Literally, he sees a rusher and simply cannot find a receiver after that - its inexplicable - unless he's worried about something else, like ending his career.

I don't know, it doesn't make sense at all how a kid can do a complete 180 like that unless there was some external factor playing into the equation.

I'll go back to watching for helicopters with my foil hat on now...

I just feel like he has completely lost confidence. Part of it I believe is the speculation Of going pro and feeling that need to put in some great games. He really clammed up.

completely pulling this speculation out of my rear, but...

That last hit that looked like a concussion but really wasn't (was it UCLA? Maybe Kal?), really was, and he has it in the back of his head that one more and he's going to have to hang up his cleats for good.

I mean, why else would he go from a kid with the nickname "Cool Hand Luke" due to his confidence and composure to a kid who stains both pant legs when he sees one rusher coming. Literally, he sees a rusher and simply cannot find a receiver after that - its inexplicable - unless he's worried about something else, like ending his career.

I don't know, it doesn't make sense at all how a kid can do a complete 180 like that unless there was some external factor playing into the equation.

I'll go back to watching for helicopters with my foil hat on now...

I really think you have something there Bleed........ especially about him panicking when he sees just one rusher. He almost never steps up in the pocket. Gun shy might be the reason.

ps and the OL was dreadful last night, looking like a Ernie Kent defense--LOL

Falk was not in control of his throws. Not much to add to that. His WR's didn't help…as with the CO and UW games, they didn't catch and hold balls, they didn't work to get open, and they didn't help when Falk left the pocket. They also were pretty passive when the Minnesota DB's grabbed, pushed and held on. I think we need a WR coach. These guys clearly had not been well coached…either that or they totally left their position coaching at the stadium entrance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT