ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. Cougs vs Ducks

Somehow, Oregon’s throwback jerseys are even uglier than their current ones

lol at Oregon’s band continuing the fight song as they are announcing the penalty. Dunce hats galore

Playing hard, but it looks like Oregon could just decide to quit screwing around and win this by 3 TDs or more if it so chooses. Let's see how this Coug drive goes.

I actually like the throwbacks. It’s weird to see them not suck ass in them though. Maybe they will today?

me too. But those 90's Oregon teams brought their lunch pale and were a tough, hard nosed team that was easy to like...and they didn't suck. They made the Rose Bowl the 94 season

Once Uncle Phil started pumping money into the program, not so much

Ward has gone back to staring down his receivers. If he doesn’t figure that out, defenses are going to continue to eat him up.

Reactions: Coug90
Our run blocking is so good, the RB barely has the ball before he’s hit.

I can’t help but point out our running game. It jumps out at me how slow to develop and how slow to hit the hole we are.

I can’t help but point out our running game. It jumps out at me how slow to develop and how slow to hit the hole we are.
It’s beyond awful. I don’t think Wulff ever had a running game this bad and that was with 240 pound linemen and slow AF running backs.

Thank you Lanning for not using up all of your terrible play calls on UW. WtF is this dipshit doing.

Psst…Arbuckle…they are sitting on the screens. Try something different.

Interesting call. If a ball is throw behind the line of scrimmage. Tackle the guy and then knock the ball down.

Wtf? Obvious PI, flag thrown, uncle phill calls designee, they confer, no flag, replay again shows clear violation.

Bo for hize man.

Early in the 2nd quarter but a quick Thank-you to the defense for showing up in the first half. Ducks have an elite offense and you've kept them to 3 points so far. Good job.

Reactions: 425cougfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT