ADVERTISEMENT

Gaza

Our geographic location provides a natural defense from any realistic combat threats. Are you saying that we should dramatically reduce defense spending? You'll find that nobody with any authority supports that in any meaningful way.

Even as unstable as things are today, the alliances we have and the force projection capabilities of the United States military has led to far more stability than we would have otherwise seen.

If we started to abandon our allies, you would see countries like Russia and China start crushing their weaker neighbors and we would be in World War III faster than you can say "Isolationist policies are stupid and moronic".
It’s adorable that you think all those military aged Chinese and middle eastern males streaming across the southern border via the Darrien Gap are paying for the trip themselves.

The invasion is in already in progress.

And my original post made no mention of reducing military spending. Just use what already exists to protect the homeland instead of disputes that have existed for centuries elsewhere.

If taxpayers are going to fund the MIC, at least get some benefit from their profiteering.

Last edited:
Reactions: UberCougars
Israel is doing well at killing the Hamas rapist murdering bastards. Stay with it. US needs to just STFU and let them have at it with no complaints. Kill every f-ing one of them whether they surrender or not. Read about what we and the Brits did to Dresden in WW2. What is the difference?

Too bad if Palestinian civilians bite it. It's their G-D fault that Hamas took over in the first place. All these protesting US students should read their history books. And then STFU too.

Boils my F-ing blood.
Well… it’s pretty clear you haven’t read any history books either.

Reactions: Coug1990
"No goddam reason why the US should have to shoulder much of the burden of helping Ukraine, when Europe is the one at risk."

European NATO members won't even pay their "suggested" 2% of their GDPs for the funding of NATO, so I have a really hard time empathizing with anything that may happen there. For instance, Germany...facing declining birthrates and increasing 3rd world immigration (80% of Syrians who have lived in Germany for five years or more are unemployed)...just reneged on a promise made last year to finally meet their 2% obligation; it's mainly due to the costs of their generous social programs. So we (US taxpayers) will continue to pay a disproportionate contribution to maintain stability in Western Europe. It's all so tiring.
The cost to fund Ukraine is chickenshit relative to our budget.

Openly bombing churches... schools... hospitals...?

Give me a break.

Buildings lose their titles and rights for respect/protection once they have anything to do with soldiers (especially terrorist soldiers)

Help clear people out. Do it as safely as possible. But I have no problem with how Israel is setting things straight.

Disgusts me when people ignore/forget just how evil it's been over there. Forever ever
So according to you “forever” began in the 20th century. IMHO you should be more disgusted by your own ignorance.

It’s adorable that you think all those military aged Chinese and middle eastern males streaming across the southern border via the Darrien Gap are paying for the trip themselves.

And my original post made no mention of reducing military spending. Just use what already exists to protect the homeland instead of disputes that have existed for centuries elsewhere.

If taxpayers are going to fund the MIC, at least get some benefit from their profiteering.

No offense, but your comment is really dumb. It's the same kind of racist sh!t that's been puked out for 150 years. The Irish potato heads were going to bring diseases with them....the gooks from Vietnam were bringing communism to our country.....the Chinese immigrants brought in to build railroads in the 1800's were going to ruin our country.

The same f#cking racist bullsh!t talk is never-ending. Congratulations on keeping up the tradition.

Neither Gaza nor Ukraine is our fight

Our resources should be spent defending our own borders from invasion

Except there’s no money to the bloodthirsty military-industrial complex in that.
Playing isolationist is a losing hand. Always has been and always will be. It’s a puzzling mindset to encounter. Most of the calls for it seem to be coming from the right where we also find expressions of pro-authoritarianism/anti-democracy.

Just because Ukraine is far away geographically doesn’t mean we are immune from the effects of Putin’s desire to reclaim what was the Soviet Union. Authoritarianism is spreading and is a threat to our way of life whether you stick your head in the sand or not.

Presently Russia, North Korea, China and Iran are aligning themselves and any American who believes in democracy should be concerned.

I’ll add that funding Ukraine vs Russia costs us peanuts. The benefit far exceeds the cost.

It’s interesting to note that many of the loudest calls for isolationism during WWII were from people that were either pro-Nazi or sympathetic to their cause.

Playing isolationist is a losing hand. Always has been and always will be. It’s a puzzling mindset to encounter. Most of the calls for it seem to be coming from the right where we also find expressions of pro-authoritarianism/anti-democracy.

Just because Ukraine is far away geographically doesn’t mean we are immune from the effects of Putin’s desire to reclaim what was the Soviet Union. Authoritarianism is spreading and is a threat to our way of life whether you stick your head in the sand or not.

Presently Russia, North Korea, China and Iran are aligning themselves and any American who believes in democracy should be concerned.

I’ll add that funding Ukraine vs Russia costs us peanuts. The benefit far exceeds the cost.

It’s interesting to note that many of the loudest calls for isolationism during WWII were from people that were either pro-Nazi or sympathetic to their cause.

Isolationist aren't just Republican, right wingers, conservatives

There is about a equal amount of isolationist from the liberal left Democrats.

It's just that the reasons, motivations, are different.

The PEACE, LOVE, PACIFIST, ANTI WAR, BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL LEFT are ISOLATIONIST.

The anti Big Govt, mind your own business, mind our own business conservatives are ISOLATIONIST too.

Whether from the right or left, isolationism is wrong, bad, and almost made it so that Hitler almost won the world.

So according to you “forever” began in the 20th century. IMHO you should be more disgusted by your own ignorance.
Not following you here Willie. The Middle East has been killing each other and/or Westerners since before the Crusades. I think that was the point.

No offense, but your comment is really dumb. It's the same kind of racist sh!t that's been puked out for 150 years. The Irish potato heads were going to bring diseases with them....the gooks from Vietnam were bringing communism to our country.....the Chinese immigrants brought in to build railroads in the 1800's were going to ruin our country.

The same f#cking racist bullsh!t talk is never-ending. Congratulations on keeping up the tradition.
What division of Boeing military are you employed?

Why are you in favor of illegal immigration?

And the old “no offense” sequitor is offensive.

Nice job playing the race card right out of the chute though. Race has literally nothing to do with the government’s failure to shut down the flow of illegal passage into the United States - unless of course you are implying only certain races of illegal immigrants aren’t getting government assistance in being relocated to cities all across the country.

Reactions: UberCougars
Not following you here Willie. The Middle East has been killing each other and/or Westerners since before the Crusades. I think that was the point.
The Palestinian Israeli conflict really began in 1948. You could maybe argue a few years earlier when Jewish settlers started showing up but this is a conflict that truly began post WWII. It’s a modern conflict, not an ancient one.

Isolationist aren't just Republican, right wingers, conservatives

There is about a equal amount of isolationist from the liberal left Democrats.

It's just that the reasons, motivations, are different.

The PEACE, LOVE, PACIFIST, ANTI WAR, BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL LEFT are ISOLATIONIST.

The anti Big Govt, mind your own business, mind our own business conservatives are ISOLATIONIST too.

Whether from the right or left, isolationism is wrong, bad, and almost made it so that Hitler almost won the world.
I think you’re largely conflating liberal pacifism with isolationism. Regardless where the rubber hits the road today and why the US is butt dragging with Ukraine is mostly a result of extremist right wing nutterism ( pro-authoritarianism + anti-Ukrainian propaganda stemming from the obsession with Hunter Biden) and hesitancy resulting from the colossal eff-ups of Afghanistan/Iraq - of which conservative ideology got us into in the first place.

Nice job playing the race card right out of the chute though. Race has literally nothing to do with the government’s failure to shut down the flow of illegal passage into the United States - unless of course you are implying only certain races of illegal immigrants aren’t getting government assistance in being relocated to cities all across the country.
I’ve got a proposal for the immigration issue.

We accept anyone who’s willing to work, pay their taxes, and earn their keep.

In exchange, we deport the dealers and addicts (regardless of ethnicity and country of origin).

Solves multiple problems. We maintain a labor force, benefit from payments into social security, and clean up our streets. And the users end up closer to the source of their substances. Everybody wins.

Reactions: CougEd

I don’t work in aerospace. I’m not saying that I support illegal immigration. I said that it’s dumb and racist to assume that immigrants are part of an invasion.

We need to crack down on illegal immigration but we also need to adjust our legal immigration laws. Make it easier to get the right number of immigrants that help our country and economy. Boot out freeloaders.

The Palestinian Israeli conflict really began in 1948. You could maybe argue a few years earlier when Jewish settlers started showing up but this is a conflict that truly began post WWII. It’s a modern conflict, not an ancient one.
Since I am a curious cat, I just got done reading a couple of Wikipedia "articles" on Palestine and the Israelites. Forgot that Moses was a Jew. Anyway, pretty confusing with all the changing names over literally centuries but good historical reading. So yeah I would disagree that the conflict started in 1948 as Jews and Palestinians (or Palestine) have been around forever, in that area. But no matter. It is what it is today.

I don’t work in aerospace. I’m not saying that I support illegal immigration. I said that it’s dumb and racist to assume that immigrants are part of an invasion.

We need to crack down on illegal immigration but we also need to adjust our legal immigration laws. Make it easier to get the right number of immigrants that help our country and economy. Boot out freeloaders.
Why is is dumb? Just because you say it is?

The fact remains that thousands (millions) of Chinese, Haitians, Somalians, Venezuelans: et al are streaming into the US illegally.

Stop playing the race card. Nationalist Chinese are not a race. Venezuelans are not a race. Nicaraguans are not a race. Haitians are not a race. They are illegal foreign invaders being aided by foreign states and criminal cartels working with one another.

Just goes to show that a multiple centuries old fued stemming from a religious belief in a "right" to a certain chunk of real estate is completely irrational.

In the modern world land is possessed by might. That's how we got ours and how Israel gets to keep theirs.

If the Arab world was really concerned about the plight of Palestinians they could absorb them. But they don't and haven't. I cannot imagine a similar scenario if culturally aligned people with western democracies was in the same boat as Palestinians that those nations wouldn't absorb them. Taihtsat

Why is is dumb? Just because you say it is?

The fact remains that thousands (millions) of Chinese, Haitians, Somalians, Venezuelans: et al are streaming into the US illegally.

Stop playing the race card. Nationalist Chinese are not a race. Venezuelans are not a race. Nicaraguans are not a race. Haitians are not a race. They are illegal foreign invaders being aided by foreign states and criminal cartels working with one another.

It's just so dumb for you to keep talking. Every time that we've had non-traditional spikes in migration....people like you sh!t your pants and proclaim that it's the end of America and we are getting invaded.

There is an immigration problem and both sides are resoundingly stupid about it. Republicans don't want any immigrants at all unless they are from Europe. Democrats are allowing too many illegal immigrants in and they are allowing them to stay when they shouldn't. I agree with you that something needs to be done but being an idiot and proclaiming it an invasion is just really, really stupid.

The cartels are not trying to attack America. They are just out there trying to make money. They're evil scumbags committing crimes and need to be punished...but it's got nothing to do with an invasion. Just stop.

It's just so dumb for you to keep talking. Every time that we've had non-traditional spikes in migration....people like you sh!t your pants and proclaim that it's the end of America and we are getting invaded.

There is an immigration problem and both sides are resoundingly stupid about it. Republicans don't want any immigrants at all unless they are from Europe. Democrats are allowing too many illegal immigrants in and they are allowing them to stay when they shouldn't. I agree with you that something needs to be done but being an idiot and proclaiming it an invasion is just really, really stupid.

The cartels are not trying to attack America. They are just out there trying to make money. They're evil scumbags committing crimes and need to be punished...but it's got nothing to do with an invasion. Just stop.

He probably has no problem with LEGAL immigration.

Almost all of us don't have problems with LEGAL immigration.

Most of us have problems with ILLEGAL ALIEN immigration.

Your doing the same thing as the SJW's, Wokesters, Liberals, LAMESTREAM Media:

And that is that you say IMMIGRATION, IMMIGRANTS, instead of LEGAL IMMIGRATION, LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and ILLEGAL ALIEN IMMIGRATION, ILLEGAL ALIEN IMMIGRANTS, in order to PAINT anybody that is against ILLEGAL Immigration, as being against legal immigration, by saying whenever someone says I am against Illegal immigration, then saying SO YOUR AGAINST IMMIGRANTS, IMMIGRATION, YOU RACIST, BIGOT, IGNORAMUS PIECE OF CRAP, or IMPLYING that, etc.

Stop doing that.

Use the terms illegal alien immigration immigrants, instead of immigration, immigrants.

Stop painting people.

And allow people to clarify, instead of twisting what they say, mean, intend, assuming, etc.

A lot of people don't agree with the decision to drop those bombs. Feel free to note that we would not do that today....
Okay then, massive bombing of German cities by both the Brits and the US.

We aren't morally superior now vs the 1940s...or the 1840s...or the 1740s (despite what "progressives" believe). We just have better and more powerful weapons.

Most Republicans want illegal immigration. It lowers the cost of labor.

But I agree there are some cynical elements in the US that can't stand the idea of a white America and they'll do anything, no matter how destructive, to destroy us. That's the people you vote for.

Most Republicans want illegal immigration. It lowers the cost of labor.

But I agree there are some cynical elements in the US that can't stand the idea of a white America and they'll do anything, no matter how destructive, to destroy us. That's the people you vote for.
Gawd...I know....some day "whitey" will catch a break. Just like maybe the Jews will give up their hold on teh Presidency. Imagine one day we progress to where they actually swear on a bible.

Yeah, not sure people vote not to have a white America, but rather they just want everyone to have the same rights.....

Gawd...I know....some day "whitey" will catch a break. Just like maybe the Jews will give up their hold on teh Presidency. Imagine one day we progress to where they actually swear on a bible.

Yeah, not sure people vote not to have a white America, but rather they just want everyone to have the same rights.....
You hate the Jews too? That's what I thought. Reflecting your party's predicament, eh?

Same rights? No. You want special rights for some. Just like in same sex marriage.

You hate the Jews too? That's what I thought. Reflecting your party's predicament, eh?

Same rights? No. You want special rights for some. Just like in same sex marriage.
I hate Jews? Interesting . I must have missed what same sex marriage are asking that’s not the same as what people of different sex are asking? I thought they just wanted the right to get married . If they are asking more I guess I missed that one .

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Free from all the genocidal zionists.
Yalla Palestine! Yalla Cougs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT