ADVERTISEMENT

I will officially root for Jedd Fisch's wife!

Nice! Over/Under on how many posts till this thread devolves into one about Loyals dick?

Fun Reaction GIF by CANAL+

If she gets one more injection in that lip, she’s going to trip on it

My sister-in-law was a beautiful woman when she was in her 20's. She worked as a model and was attractive enough that she was flown to the Dominican Republic with 10 or so other gals for a photoshoot at a luxurious compound that looked like something out of a movie. Some guy that fell in love with her bought her a fantastic looking pair of fake boobs.

She was one of the first people to jump on the lip injection fad a while back. She's 42 now....and time is a harsh mistress for folks that got work done back in the day but don't have the money now to help manage that stuff as her body starts to fade around those fake pieces. Her lip injections look like she's having a terrible allergic reaction 24-7.

My sister-in-law was a beautiful woman when she was in her 20's. She worked as a model and was attractive enough that she was flown to the Dominican Republic with 10 or so other gals for a photoshoot at a luxurious compound that looked like something out of a movie. Some guy that fell in love with her bought her a fantastic looking pair of fake boobs.

She was one of the first people to jump on the lip injection fad a while back. She's 42 now....and time is a harsh mistress for folks that got work done back in the day but don't have the money now to help manage that stuff as her body starts to fade around those fake pieces. Her lip injections look like she's having a terrible allergic reaction 24-7.
So sad. I like women who age gracefully, I don’t understand the injections either. Rarely does it seem to end well.

So sad. I like women who age gracefully, I don’t understand the injections either. Rarely does it seem to end well.
Yeah my ex started doing Botox in her 40's. Eye and forehead wrinkles. That shit wasn't cheap back then - don't know about now. I kept telling her it was not a permanent solution and that I liked the wrinkles - to no avail. I'm sure she is still doing it 10 years later.

And the BS in recent years touting it as a migraine treatment is such crap too.

And Lisa Renna had some sort of lip-osuction on her lips after they went bad.

Yeah my ex started doing Botox in her 40's. Eye and forehead wrinkles. That shit wasn't cheap back then - don't know about now. I kept telling her it was not a permanent solution and that I liked the wrinkles - to no avail. I'm sure she is still doing it 10 years later.

And the BS in recent years touting it as a migraine treatment is such crap too.

And Lisa Renna had some sort of lip-osuction on her lips after they went bad.
The one that gets me with the botox is Nicole Kidman. My wife thinks she looks great because she's wrinkle-free. Problem is that those wrinkle-free cheeks and forehead are now paralyzed and incapable of expression.

There are a ton of them that have overdone the lips.

The one that gets me with the botox is Nicole Kidman. My wife thinks she looks great because she's wrinkle-free. Problem is that those wrinkle-free cheeks and forehead are now paralyzed and incapable of expression.

There are a ton of them that have overdone the lips.
I think you are on to something.

Kidman gets to me to as well. Then there's Meg Ryan who seemed to almost go Mickey Rourke level with the work.

I tend to doubt it helps, but actors are doing this for their career. For "normal folk", what men think about getting these things done probably doesn't factor at all.

Kidman gets to me to as well. Then there's Meg Ryan who seemed to almost go Mickey Rourke level with the work.

I tend to doubt it helps, but actors are doing this for their career. For "normal folk", what men think about getting these things done probably doesn't factor at all.
Well as long as we are approaching this turn into the gutter, one of my favorite Brad Paisley songs:

https://www.bing.com/videos/rivervi...80F15FC9E26850C8E27280F15FC9E268&&FORM=VRDGAR

Let's see. I don't manscape any part of my body, only trim my eyebrows when they are out of control, but do trim my ears and snout regularly. I don't think I have ever encountered fake boobs. Yuk. A recent ex-GF, in her 50's, had the droopiest little boobs ever, but they were fine when she was on her back :). And some pretty serious wrinkles. Then my next one, in her 60's (older than me), had the boobs and butt of a 25 year old. And very few wrinkles. WTH? Both had 3 breast fed kids!

And I don't really like girls to shave you know where, makes me feel like a pedophile. One of my younger ex-honies would shave that part, but let her pit hair grow. I kind of liked the latter. The former, not so much.

I'm a bit lucky because I have very few wrinkles, late graying hair, and a full head of it into my 60's. But I would never ever do Botox or hair color or any of that. Let nature take its course. As I tell people, I'm well preserved. Some would say pickled.

In celebrities, on the street, and in people I know, I’ve seen a lot more examples of bad plastic surgeries than good. Not always things that are completely botched, but definitely things that don’t look right, and/or address a problem that wasn’t really a problem.

I just looked up recent pics of 62 year old Meg Ryan and 56-ish Nicole Kidman. Not seeing what you are seeing. Nicole does look a bit plastic, but Meg looks fine.

And in reference to other posts - When you hit your 60's or older, OK if you want to do a little nip-tuck on your droopy jowls or whatever. But in your 30's or 40's? asking for trouble later. Now liposuction? At any age IMHO. Please.

I just looked up recent pics of 62 year old Meg Ryan and 56-ish Nicole Kidman. Not seeing what you are seeing. Nicole does look a bit plastic, but Meg looks fine.

And in reference to other posts - When you hit your 60's or older, OK if you want to do a little nip-tuck on your droopy jowls or whatever. But in your 30's or 40's? asking for trouble later. Now liposuction? At any age IMHO. Please.
Saw Kidman in a couple episodes of some spy- type show. Her lips looked pretty “healthy”, but maybe it was something else.

It’s her body. None of these people are exactly soliciting advice from me. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT