ADVERTISEMENT

I'm in the Boise air terminal

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
and Leach and McGuire get off the plane I'm getting on. So who are they going to see in the valley, anyone?

and Leach and McGuire get off the plane I'm getting on. So who are they going to see in the valley, anyone?

I too was in the Boise Air Terminal. I saw some members of the prestigious Boise State University diesel mechanics graduate/research program... (and donkey fans wonder why BSU can't get into the Pac-12).
ugly-men.jpg~c200

Reactions: chipdouglas

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics.

Reactions: earldacoug
Good to see this. At this stage everybody is down to plan B, C or lower. Settle for a prospect further down on your list or steal some one you really want from some one else. To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, 'A commit saved is a commit earned'.

I remember a past incident with one of the previous staffs, post-Price and pre-Leach. We had a 3 star DL commit. On signing day he signed with one of the Arizona schools. When questioned by our staff, he replied that he had had no contact from them recently and figured that they had moved on to someone else. No comment from me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT