ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting

To each his own. I always applaud someone making a choice based on their own personal beliefs.

79, wonder if this could help with the "anti-vaxxer" crowd in terms of getting some parents and recruits to be interested in playing for RoLo?

Following their personal beliefs like you said.

What a complete loser. Its absolutely embarrassing that this guy represents our university.
I suppose you also didn't like it when Coach Leach was making political Tweets?

Maybe Coach Rolovich has an illness or something to where he shouldn't get vaccinated?

I suppose you also didn't like it when Coach Leach was making political Tweets?

Maybe Coach Rolovich has an illness or something to where he shouldn't get vaccinated?
Public health and safety isn't politics. Try using your head before you type.

79, wonder if this could help with the "anti-vaxxer" crowd in terms of getting some parents and recruits to be interested in playing for RoLo?

Hard to say. I don't know if one coach opting out of the vaccine would sway too many opinions. It wouldn't for me.

Hard to say. I don't know if one coach opting out of the vaccine would sway too many opinions. It wouldn't for me
Lmaooooo, to each their own.
I know! Crazy, right?

You've got to be kidding. Tell that to private small business owners.
So you don't think restaurants should have to have health inspections in their kitchens?

Or that employees should expect to work in sanitary and safe environments?

I suppose that OSHA is fascism?

STFU.

So you don't think restaurants should have to have health inspections in their kitchens?

STFU.
I don't but I bet you believe Voter ID laws are oppressive in nature? Also, I don't think the OP was referring solely to restaurants but you being a Faux Coug, I wouldn't expect your illiterate self to make that distinction.

STFU.
Close. I think they are crony, mostly unnecessary bureaucracy who's function is perfectly addressed by private alternatives. What year is this?

What makes it more interesting is WSU to live on campus you have to have your vaccine … the school nor the town can survive an outbreak .

Hard to sell recruits when this eliminates some of the houses you can get into .

Pullman already survived an outbreak last fall.

If WSU has a vax mandate for students, I dunno if they do or not…. Terminate his employment today. Tell the staff you will be vaxed or fired. Promote whoever is left.

Thanks for nothing Rolo.

If WSU has a vax mandate for students, I dunno if they do or not…. Terminate his employment today. Tell the staff you will be vaxed or fired. Promote whoever is left.

Thanks for nothing Rolo.
Are you going to cover the buyout?

Thanks for nothing Rolo.
Might be an option if you could afford to pay out his entire contract which his wrongful termination lawsuit would certainly include

Pullman already survived an outbreak last fall.
Yes they did. And tell me how the budget looks? What did the athletic dept lose last academic year ? How about town of Pullman ?

But your point is taken. No financial damage and we can withstand another hit .. and another . Understood

It’s pretty amazing how little old WSU has continued to be at the forefront of all these covid and players rights stories lmao.

Reactions: 425cougfan
Might be an option if you could afford to pay out his entire contract which his wrongful termination lawsuit would certainly include
If he cannot perform the duties the job requires because of HIS choice???? Can WSU afford to have a coach coaching from home?

Fire him.

Reactions: wazzucougs96

Hopefully. I do think there is the possibility it helps in certain cases.

The vaccine info shows more and more that it doesn't slow the spread of Covid as it reduces the severity of the symptoms. I don't think the evidence exists to pass strict scrutiny that not getting vaccinated is harmful to others. Maybe harmful to you, but not others who have the option of taking the vaccine or not.

science isn't liberal, you brain dead moron

I mean, what the hell is science right now? For 12 months we were told to believe the science. We were told to get vaccinated. Once we did, we were still in masks until June 30th. We have to wear masks on airplanes. They want kids in masks in at school still. People still want mask mandates. People believe in science until it’s inconvenient for them to continue to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT