ADVERTISEMENT

Kliavkoff and Mtn West alliance

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Gawd I can't wait for Quackkoff to get fired. Seems like, if The Pac2 get control, we should be able to fire him with cause. I mean shit, we are already suing him. Suing a sitting commissioner? Seems like that means egregious actions (primary being that all-Pac meeting he tried to call).

Looks like the Mtn West scheduling alliance is going to happen. Just as a reminder, that is what I have been crowing about, and being panned over, since the getgo. Ha ha naysayers. Feel free to bow at the altar of the almighty and all-knowing Loyal one. :)

I know the Mtn West has a few teams that we would rather not have. Then again, they have some competitive ones. And I might add that all the other supposedly potential additions from all over hell's half acre are G5.

If can snag the assets, then we are somewhat set for a year or two. And how can we not get the future Rose Bowl and BB tournament money? The traitors will be gone.

Gawd I can't wait for Quackkoff to get fired. Seems like, if The Pac2 get control, we should be able to fire him with cause. I mean shit, we are already suing him. Suing a sitting commissioner? Seems like that means egregious actions (primary being that all-Pac meeting he tried to call).

Looks like the Mtn West scheduling alliance is going to happen. Just as a reminder, that is what I have been crowing about, and being panned over, since the getgo. Ha ha naysayers. Feel free to bow at the altar of the almighty and all-knowing Loyal one. :)

I know the Mtn West has a few teams that we would rather not have. Then again, they have some competitive ones. And I might add that all the other supposedly potential additions from all over hell's half acre are G5.

If can snag the assets, then we are somewhat set for a year or two. And how can we not get the future Rose Bowl and BB tournament money? The traitors will be gone.
Nobody will dispute what you’ve been crowing about it’s just hard to find the content navigating all of the talk about your dong.

Nobody will dispute what you’ve been crowing about it’s just hard to find the content navigating all of the talk about your dong.
Stop that shit! I have made no reference to body parts or women for months!

You know that the first (and winning) Poll choice was about you, right? OK and Sponge too.

Probably because you didn't include a choice about your dong and how you are the only one on this board who can get laid.

Also, the discussions involved a lot of other people arguing with gibbons...not just me. And it was also a relatively isolated incident... or a rather infrequent occurrence if you will.

Last edited:
There is a difference between you advocating to join the MTN West, an or having ALL the MTN West join the PAC 12, instead of only BSU, SDSU, Fresno St, UNLV, from MTN West, difference between all that and advocating for a scheduling alliance with the MTN West for 1,2 years.

Almost everyone, including me want a scheduling alliance with MTN West, or another conference, etc, until can rebuild PAC.

You wanted to join the MTN West conference.

So no gloating for you, unless join MTN West.

There is a difference between you advocating to join the MTN West, an or having ALL the MTN West join the PAC 12, instead of only BSU, SDSU, Fresno St, UNLV, from MTN West, difference between all that and advocating for a scheduling alliance with the MTN West for 1,2 years.

Almost everyone, including me want a scheduling alliance with MTN West, or another conference, etc, until can rebuild PAC.

Mik!!! Where’d you go?!

No I do not want to join the Mtn West and have never said that. I want the Mtn West to join the Pac.

You want them to agree to a scheduling alliance which will result in us poaching their best teams? Yeah see how far that goes. Gloria Navarez is not Quackkoff.

Last, I would take CSU (R1, Land Grant). Wyoming (Land Grant) and Air Force (cuz they are AirForce with a nationwide audience) over BSU. And you 5 teams only give us 7. Need 8 at least.

No I do not want to join the Mtn West and have never said that. I want the Mtn West to join the Pac.

You want them to agree to a scheduling alliance which will result in us poaching their best teams? Yeah see how far that goes. Gloria Navarez is not Quackkoff.

Last, I would take CSU (R1, Land Grant). Wyoming (Land Grant) and Air Force (cuz they are AirForce with a nationwide audience) over BSU. And you 5 teams only give us 7. Need 8 at least.

Doesn't matter how well Wyoming, Airforce is doing this season.

Usually Wyoming, Airforce usually doesn't do good, and usually only do good once per every 3,4,5,6,7 seasons.

And Wyoming is worse then Pullman, and has a extremely small brand, name, market, TV, etc, MOST of the time.

BSU is a NATIONAL BRAND, TV market, and has NAME RECOGNITION.

Almost every College football fan has heard of, is familiar with, occasionally watches games where BSU is playing a good team.

The only reason your against BSU, is that it is a truck driving college.

In a national poll, most college football fans would say that BSU belongs in a Power Conference, football wise.

BSU, SDSU, Fresno St, UNLV are better PAC 12 adds then Wyoming, Airforce, CSU.

If did stupidly pass on BSU, Utah St, is better then CSU, Wyoming.

After BSU, SDSU, Fresno St, UNLV, Utah St, comes Airforce.

1. SDSU

2. BSU

3. Fresno St.

4. UNLV

5. UTAH ST

6. AIRFORCE.

7. CSU.

8. WYOMING.

9. HAWAI

10. New Mexico

11. New Mexico St.

PICK AND CHOOSE THE BEST REMAINING G5'S EITHER NOT IN POWER CONFERENCE, OR NOT GOING TO POWER CONFERENCE, NO MATTER WHERE THEY LOCATED, EVEN IF IN CHINA, AND NO MATTER WHETHER THEY ARE YALE OR TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL.

And until can pick and choose, schedule a schedule alliance with MTN West, AAC, etc.

And when pay the conference enough they will do a schedule alliance, even if PAC 12, picks and chooses to add a few, some MWC.

And MWC can't afford to turn down money.

And after 12-18 months, Gloria and MWC WILL NOT have a say in, on whether MWC teams can join PAC. The penalty will be gone.

And SDSU, and the other top MWC teams already tried to join PAC 2, but failed to get 9 votes. They will try again and succeed in 12-18 months, once the penalty is gone, and when votes not needed to individually leave, and once WSU, OSU gets the PAC money to bribe them if necessary to join PAC 12.

I assume Gloria Navarez would join the P12 as part of any reverse merger. We will be looking for a new Commissioner soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT