ADVERTISEMENT

KSU vs WSU

3-9 happened not once, but twice...and your miracle season of 2014 included scoring 13 points against Nevada.
It's sort of ironic that you're the only guy who says 2014 was a success.

As for 2012, when the team leader is so soft that he cries to mommy cause it's too tough... what'd you call it? Wulffication of society? Poisoned well.

Also, unlike Wulff, a bowl happened one time, not zero. And the one isn't set in stone.

Like the zero is.

It's actually called a "Line graph, with Markers". A pie chart is something else entirely.
It's called being sarcastic.

I do have to chuckle at your comment about receiving all these likes. You and Wulffui just sit around liking each others posts. Too funny

It's called being sarcastic.

I do have to chuckle at your comment about receiving all these likes. You and Wulffui just sit around liking each others posts. Too funny
Says the guy who waits on pins and needles for Chinook to defend him so he can whip out a like.

It's only relevant because you spend every day defending a guy who was 9-40, so since that's indefensible idiocy, you harping on the name thing.

And you weren't quoting me at all. You finally admitted what you actually think, and can't find a way off "the best way to absolve my hero Wulff is to deny the flu- I'm on it!" even though you must know how stupid you sound.

Guess the quotation marks missed their target?
"You just want to jump up and down because a dumb decision backfired on "THE WORST COACH EVER HAD IT HAPPEN"...of which you name yourself after."

Nah..I don't need defending.
You must, otherwise you wouldn't cry when people tell you you're wrong, or give Chinook likes any time he agrees with you. Don't DESERVE defending? Without a doubt. But you do NEED it- otherwise you're off pretending you don't know how the flu works.

No Ed. There was only 1 F ING CLASS THAT PRODUCED ZERO DBS. 2011.

2011 WAS A GIANT SCREWUP FOR DB RECRUITING. ZERO kids. ZEROOOOOooooooo Zeroooooooo

Much like the number of BCS/Pac 12 games Wulff won in 2009. Zero.

Much like the FBS coaching offers he received after getting fired from USF... ZERO

Much like the chance of ever coaching a BCS team again.. ZERO

Much like how much Eastern Washington would want him back after his recruiting violations there... Zeroooooo

Much like the number of bowls Wulff was able to take us to. ZERO

Much like the number of points our offense could score in many games under Wulff .... ZERO

Much like the respect he is getting from college football fans for beating up on Mexico coaching team USA.... Help me out here kids... Cero!

I know you want to believe that Paul Wulff didn't make mistakes but he did. A lot of them, and he sucked, and 2011 DB recruiting was jus another one in the long long list of Wulff screwups.

How sad it must be for you to build your whole identity about defending someone who did nothing but let you down, and now you cling to your delusions...

From SB Nation an independent 3rd party

WazzuFPlus2015.0.png

And my recruiting rankings chart.

vNEk6UF.png

You must, otherwise you wouldn't cry when people tell you you're wrong, or give Chinook likes any time he agrees with you. Don't DESERVE defending? Without a doubt. But you do NEED it- otherwise you're off pretending you don't know how the flu works.[/QUOTE
Maybe it is you who doesn't get how the flu works in big time football. How many more players do you need to hear that it happens in college and pro football, they play with the flu, that they don't suddenly forget where they are?

Last edited:
Interesting that the 2014 dip in W/L performance is still calculated at a higher level than at any point in Wulff's tenure. But I suppose nothing to see here?
CP...why use that as your benchmark? I mean really? That coach was fired.

No Ed. There was only 1 F ING CLASS THAT PRODUCED ZERO DBS. 2011.

2011 WAS A GIANT SCREWUP FOR DB RECRUITING. ZERO kids. ZEROOOOOooooooo Zeroooooooo

Much like the number of BCS/Pac 12 games Wulff won in 2009. Zero.

Much like the FBS coaching offers he received after getting fired from USF... ZERO

Much like the chance of ever coaching a BCS team again.. ZERO

Much like how much Eastern Washington would want him back after his recruiting violations there... Zeroooooo

Much like the number of bowls Wulff was able to take us to. ZERO

Much like the number of points our offense could score in many games under Wulff .... ZERO

Much like the respect he is getting from college football fans for beating up on Mexico coaching team USA.... Help me out here kids... Cero!

I know you want to believe that Paul Wulff didn't make mistakes but he did. A lot of them, and he sucked, and 2011 DB recruiting was jus another one in the long long list of Wulff screwups.

How sad it must be for you to build your whole identity about defending someone who did nothing but let you down, and now you cling to your delusions...

From SB Nation an independent 3rd party

WazzuFPlus2015.0.png

And my recruiting rankings chart.

vNEk6UF.png

Show the exact same dip and screw up.

With Wulff we had no present, and we had no future and just like the 2011 DB issue you are a fool for not seeing his mistakes.

Tron, in 2004 27 kids were recruited, three made it to 2008, 14 never stepped on the field. In 2005 they recruited 21 kids, 10 never stepped on the field, six made it to 2009. In 2006 they had 24 kids, 12 never played a down for WSU. Six made it to 2009. There was not one db taken in that class that made it to 2009. One DT was taken and that guy was kid off for academic fraud. Ivory was booted as well. In that mix, one oline in Hannam, one in Turpin, two Wr’s, two RB’s.

So I want to get this straight, the first three years after a Sun Bowl, a Rose Bowl and a Holiday Bowl the three classes had 3 kids remaining from the 2004 class for their redshirt year, 14 never played a down, 21 kids recruited and 10 never stepped on the field from 2005, and they had 6 kids make it to 2009. Then 2006 six made it to 2009 or 2010. None were DB’s. And you wonder why we were 2-10 in 2010?

In 2007 27 were signed, 9 never saw the field. 17 played. Best class he had. Four were two year players, weren’t around for 2009 much less 2010. Ayers Frietag both had career ending injuries. Never made it to 2010. Then Pelum, Justin, and Pencer were booted for various reasons. Jeshua quit. So out of the 17, 7 played junior and senior year . So in the 2006 and 2007 class 2010 had zip to show for it. I don’t even recall if Pellum was around for 2009.

You look at all the misevaluation and the attrition and you really wonder why a young team in year three won 2 games? Sure sounds like your 2014 scenario to me.

And said he was not ready to start.
You still haven't told me based on your date what ten minutes means to the flu. Apparently Tuel got fluids replenished and felt fine. Never once throwing up on the field. Meanwhile Riley Cooper is puking on the field and getting worse. So tell me what affects that have on the flu and making you not aware to step out of bounds.

And he was cleared to play. You don't know if he was cleared to play, missed warmups for treatment, they went with Lobster, Tuel got his arm warmed up and then was ready to go in. In eaither case, he was feeling better, Cooper clearly feeling worse. Cooper could catch 8 passes from TIm Tebow none the less, and while he was puking caught a TD passes. Sure didn't seem to affect him. Nor Lynch, nor Haden. Even Mike Scott who was puking because of a concussion was sent out for more plays, threw a TD against USC before being shut down.

You don't know if he was cleared to play, missed warmups for treatment, they went with Lobster, Tuel got his arm warmed up and then was ready to go in. In eaither case, he was feeling better, Cooper clearly feeling worse. Cooper could catch 8 passes from TIm Tebow none the less, and while he was puking caught a TD passes. Sure didn't seem to affect him. Nor Lynch, nor Haden. Even Mike Scott who was puking because of a concussion was sent out for more plays, threw a TD against USC before being shut down.
All guys who started.

Do you know Tuel's pregame that day, or more guesses?

You must, otherwise you wouldn't cry when people tell you you're wrong, or give Chinook likes any time he agrees with you. Don't DESERVE defending? Without a doubt. But you do NEED it- otherwise you're off pretending you don't know how the flu works.
You are the posterchild for the evils of the flu. You think the flu makes qb's take on linebackers...so you have no credibility...never mind the fact you named yourself after Wulff.

You are the posterchild for the evils of the flu.
And you are the poster child for just drowning a baby once you've dropped it on its head that many times, rather than loosing that stupidity on the world.

Sorry you're sad you don't get all the likes, and that people meanly disagree with you. Hug? Hankie?

And you are the poster child for just drowning a baby once you've dropped it on its head that many times, rather than loosing that stupidity on the world.

Sorry you're sad you don't get all the likes, and that people meanly disagree with you. Hug? Hankie?
Pretty happy that the majority on this board don't agree with me. I would be worried if they did.

Pretty happy that the majority on this board don't agree with me.
That's good, because neither does science, common sense, or now- thanks to Yaki- video evidence.

Maybe you remembered it wrong cause you had the flu.

Nope, the med staff is. They took it out of the hands of the coaches.

The transfer of responsibility from coach to doctor during a game is an assumption of yours, and a bit of a stretch. Thank you, though, for "tagging-in" for Sponge. Not sure why he was having trouble with that question.

CP...why use that as your benchmark? I mean really? That coach was fired.

It's a low bench mark for sure, but relevant in regards to the massive back'n'forth going on in this thread.

You are the posterchild for the evils of the flu. You think the flu makes qb's take on linebackers...so you have no credibility...never mind the fact you named yourself after Wulff.

Does Yaki posting that video of Tuel vs Linebacker make him a nerd now too?

The transfer of responsibility from coach to doctor during a game is an assumption of yours, and a bit of a stretch. Thank you, though, for "tagging-in" for Sponge. Not sure why he was having trouble with that question.

It's a low bench mark for sure, but relevant in regards to the massive back'n'forth going on in this thread.
Really, an assumption? Actually that is what happens. Once they clear protocol they are released to play. Do you know of a different protocol? You asked a question, I helped you with the answer. Maybe it was implemented soon after a college coach was on video saying to a player who was stumbling around at practice "I can't stand watching you f-in stumbling around out here" and told the player toget off the field. It doesn't sound like to me he would hesitate to play a guy with the flu as it was discovered the next day the reason the player was stumbling around was he was concussed. So yeah, they take a lot away from the coaches in terms of who plays and who doesn't.

Seems to me you would measure a coach by the guys who are still employed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT