ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for WSU vs MSU RV Pass

Jul 19, 2017
Hey, if anyone is not going to use their RV pass on Labor Day weekend; I would like to purchase it from you. We came over in 2010 and had a great time; even though we lost. Back then it wasn't too hard to get a pass, but now I see you are sold out. So.. again, if you aren't coming to this game and have a pass, let me know, let's make a deal!

Hey, if anyone is not going to use their RV pass on Labor Day weekend; I would like to purchase it from you. We came over in 2010 and had a great time; even though we lost. Back then it wasn't too hard to get a pass, but now I see you are sold out. So.. again, if you aren't coming to this game and have a pass, let me know, let's make a deal!
Best place to look for those are on Craig's List. I know there are a few posters here who purchase those passes but your best bet is CL.

If you are unable to find a pass by the time the game comes you can always use the parking lot at the Pullman Walmart.

It's free and you don't need to call in ahead of time. Over the years a fairly stout group of about 20-30 RVers have made it their go-to on game day, so you will have a bunch of tailgaters going on, but obviously it's nothing close to being like lot 1.

I did it in 2015 and it was actually a blast, the only problem being getting to and from the stadium. Pullman has like one Uber driver. You could walk it though, it's not too bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT