ADVERTISEMENT

Official Coug vs Trees game thread

Both players were grabbing jersey on that penalty
I saw the last bit but not the replay - looked clean until receiver turned around at which point they were both grabbing, but receiver had more or less begun joining Strong in focusing on tackling each other.

It was legit, the question was who interfered/held more. Tie goes to the offense I guess.
Yes, the offense usually gets the benefit of the doubt. Both players were pulling jersey and had their arms wrapped around the other.

Let’s have some PI on Stanford. No way they can cover our guys for 10 seconds.

I love that you are always thinking of me....but really.....focus on the game you creepy f#cker.

Learn to actually believe in the players than spending your time doing stuff like this. I'll NEVER let you get away with your piece of sh*t stupid f.uck attitude. Not once. Not ever.

NIC3IUd.png

Man, outkicked the coverage... Bad bounce. This is going to be interesting. Love looks healthy

Hopefully that’s our worst special teams play of the day. Really don’t understand why we’re consistently so bad at kick coverage. Outstanding punt wasted.

Good stand with a short field. Shocked Furd not throwing a jump ball there.

Seriously. If anybody wants to come forward and say they feel Tron's vendettas are a value-add to game threads, let them speak. But I don't think they will.

When a kid who paid his own way to serve as the scout team finally gets his chance and is trashed by supposed “fans” before he even gets said chance I will stick up for him every single time he makes a play during a game.

If you don’t like it. Don’t trash players before they even get a chance.

Not really watching the game because there is a much better game on TV to watch, but the uw leads Cal at the half 7-6. Cal missed a 41 yard FG on the last play of the half.

Man...my prayers were answered with 2 run plays in a row...but we couldn't convert.

Need to convert these 2nd and 3's against the trees.

I know but he did and for that he will be reminded when that kid who paid his own way for four years finally makes a play. He will be reminded of his idiocy.

I agree. Calling him out once is fine. Calling anyone out over and over again for the same thing is too much.

When a kid who paid his own way to serve as the scout team finally gets his chance and is trashed by supposed “fans” before he even gets said chance I will stick up for him every single time he makes a play during a game.

If you don’t like it. Don’t trash players before they even get a chance.
I don't like people trashing players. I also don't like people cluttering game threads with their personal vendettas. Reading what others are saying, neither do they. This is not for Flat or CougEd or the "good" Cougs or anyone else - this is for you. Go ahead and PM people or start another thread. Nobody wants to read this.

Reactions: GrayOnGray
Costello went Minshew on us and made a play. It's also a bad idea to ask Pelluer to handle receivers that far downfield. Our liabiltity at corner is pulling the safeties outside

I don't like people trashing players. I also don't like people cluttering game threads with their personal vendettas. Reading what others are saying, neither do they. This is not for Flat or CougEd or the "good" Cougs or anyone else - this is for you. Go ahead and PM people or start another thread. Nobody wants to read this.

It was related to the game. Deal with it. If I have to deal with their crap on here YOU will deal with the response to their crap. They stop I stop. That’s the deal.

Their ability to blanket receivers and seemingly stifle the run with a 3/4 man front, while also moving the ball pretty effortlessly in the last 10 minutes of game clock, is getting worrisome. Been a little bit since I've seen Minshew have this much trouble finding open guys.

Tay is just not making plays right now.

Completely agree on the Martin observation. He gets lots of love regarding his skill levels that aren’t always displayed on the field.
Claeys needs to answer the bell in 2nd half.

It was related to the game. Deal with it. If I have to deal with their crap on here YOU will deal with the response to their crap. They stop I stop. That’s the deal.
My old man gave me a useful piece of advice when I was 15. He said "sometimes there's more important things than being right." Take it or leave it

I know but he did and for that he will be reminded when that kid who paid his own way for four years finally makes a play. He will be reminded of his idiocy.

When you mention idiots.......you need to look in the mirror. That thread that was linked earlier (and now removed) was based on the idea that we had a bunch of guys who hadn't done much before their senior year. You were right about one guy and wrong about the rest. So hey....you're good if you're playing baseball but flexing your muscles because Comfort hasn't sucked just makes you look like an idiot. S...T....F....U.... about me and focus on the game you f#ckin' simpleton. I'm glad that Comfort has been a pleasant surprise but you seeking validation in that makes you a pathetic human being.....but we all knew that about you long before this.

Down 21-14
Cougs need to get a drive here after two 3 and outs.
Lots of time left in the half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT