ADVERTISEMENT

Official Coug vs Trees game thread

We only seem to talk about when they're missing catches, so how about these receivers so far catching EVERYTHING (as I type this Sweet misses a low one, but still).

Reactions: random soul
Do you actually see yourself as the good guy here?

Yes. Yes I do because if you were Taylor Comfort who paid their way and finally got your shot how would you feel playing for fans who trashed you before you got a shot.

This isn’t about being right. It’s about actually being a fan of the program, the players, the team and the coaches.

I know but he did and for that he will be reminded when that kid who paid his own way for four years finally makes a play. He will be reminded of his idiocy.
Remind him privately. The rest of us are tired of reading your BS in every thread.

Booth explains it's legal to move forward but not side-to-side? Is that just some bureaucratic oversight like it sounds?
The ineligible down field was comical. They’d never flag Furd for that. The flag came out after the ball was caught

Reactions: Observer11
Booth explains it's legal to move forward but not side-to-side? Is that just some bureaucratic oversight like it sounds?
Suudy explained this the other day. When Pelluer calls for a stem if the ref thinks it's too similar to the offense's signals that's when the call comes. It's about what is said, not how people move

I'll give Shaw some credit. WSU has had Stanford's offense figured out for 3 years now. Today he's giving something a bit different, and it's working for him

Regarding this thread, ignore the noise and the rest of us, let's focus on the game.

That was such a weak PI. Just start playing flag football if this is the way it's going to be.

The ineligible down field was comical. They’d never flag Furd for that. The flag came out after the ball was caught
It’s not a penalty until the ball is thrown, so that’s not really a surprise

Bad call man. Molton's mugged some fools this year, but he was right where he was supposed to be. That's good coverage

Reactions: Coug90
I'm not going to call too much BS on officiating so far, but there is just NO FREAKING WAY we are good for 70 yards of penalties through 25 minutes and Furd has 5. Refs completely taking over this game. At this point how could Stanford NOT score? They might as well start every drive with a 1st and Goal and get it over with.

Suudy explained this the other day. When Pelluer calls for a stem if the ref thinks it's too similar to the offense's signals that's when the call comes. It's about what is said, not how people move
For what it's worth, that's not what the booth just claimed. They said it's legal to do while moving forward.

Well, both the offense and defense needs to play better in the second half. They both equally have played subpar.

Right now things are going Stanford's way.
Good news is that there is 30 minutes and a bit left and the Cougs get the ball to start the 2nd half.
Let's see this team rebound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT