ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Cats vs. Dogs

This is the worst Husky team we've seen in the CP era. If we can't win today, I don't see how we ever win.

Both teams' strategies are the same every year - and so have the outcomes been.

The TE YAC is a real concern BTW. Running for 5 after contact every play.
The one thing I will say about this is that WSU has not played well on the road. They have yet to win a game in conference on the road.

This is the worst Husky team we've seen in the CP era. If we can't win today, I don't see how we ever win.

Both teams' strategies are the same every year - and so have the outcomes been.

The TE YAC is a real concern BTW. Running for 5 after contact every play.

Problem is we’re back to 2014 era defense.

Eason has looked like Ryan Fitzpatrick all year. He is now Tom Brady.

Marcus Strong might as well be wearing a yellow jersey.

UW is making an investment in keeping us honest by running the ball even when it's a likely low/no gain. That is all...

No gain run is the same as incomplete pass. Still had to defend it. It impacts the defense.

The air raids first priority should be getting receivers open by any means necessary. If that means running the ball until you force the defense to commit more bodies to the run.... do it.

The calls from the referees have been one sided.
I agree and I hate getting to this point where we're talking refs.

We seriously need to step it up but they cashed in a bad PI call for 7, and they cashed in another 7 on 2x bogus Marcus Strong calls IMO.

They are now up 18 and they owe 14 to the refs. The worst part is, nobody will ever remember the officiating - only that this was #7.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Good news: the game isnt quite out if hand yet.

Bad news : there is no reason to believe that the Cougs will do anything differently in the 2nd half and will continue to get run out of the house.

52-10 mutts, Eason get 400 yds and 4 tds

I agree and I hate getting to this point where we're talking refs.

We seriously need to step it up but they cashed in a bad PI call for 7, and they cashed in another 7 on 2x bogus Marcus Strong calls IMO.

They are now up 18 and they owe 14 to the refs. The worst part is, nobody will ever remember the officiating - only that this was #7.
I agree Chip on all accounts. Even the corrected call on first down had to come from the booth because the on the field refs marked him more than a yard short.

Cougs must work at Abercrombie.....because they are great at folding.

Boom-Roasted.gif

Problem is, we suck. Not a good team. Good teams don’t up 60+ and 50+ at home to teams with losing records.

Leach runs a good program, but he is what his record says he is.

Can someone make the huck the fuskies shirt, except put Lake and Leachs face on it, and Leach has it wear it until he wins?

Can someone make the huck the fuskies shirt, except put Lake and Leachs face on it, and Leach has it wear it until he wins?
I would like to see the heat turned up on Leach RE the AC specifically.

Not "on the hot seat" but some kind of shaming that gets him off the "we just need to play our game (and get our dicks served to us on paper plates)" kind of spiel to get him through to next year

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT