ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Coogs

Houston has better athletes. This is a dangerous game.
I don't agree. If they were, they wouldn't have been run out last year by Army in their bowl. They are playing fired up and above their heads right now. That may be enough for them if the Cougars do not begin to play better.

Gordon is playing like he’s never seen man coverage before and our defense is as bad as we feared so that’s just a recipe for disaster.

So WSU is up against a decent team after two softies.
They have to work things out. Despite that last TD for Houston, WSU had chances to get out of that defensively.
Offense needs to get something going. If I recall WSU was having problems at Wyoming for a while and put it together in the 2nd half.

Leach was probing, changing formations and noodling around those first two drives.

These kids in D are young, and frankly, not very good right now.

J.Rogers just dropped back on an obvious qb draw. What about run blocking isn't he reading? I'm picking in him, but the DL still has no gap discipline. And King is going to eat the nickel alive if TC keep calling it every play.

They are going to score. We should just let them now so we can have time to tie it back up. This D is horrible.

Houston QB is a player.
If WSU can contain him then they can contain any other QB on their schedule
Some adjustments may be needed in the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT