ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. ducks

Missed this and started another thread.

Brian Green is out. Ouch. The O played a lot better when he came back from a prior injury.

Crap deep ball. Bad decision. Three big mistakes on offense already that are game changing. Cant do that and win.

There is a game going on, and it appears that all some of you want to talk about is the announcers. Years ago, I made a conscious decision not to worry about the announcers.

Good, bad, whatever. Since then, I have enjoyed watching games on TV so much more.

Reactions: Coug4life34
Looks like we turned into ASU. Turnovers on the first two series. Hopefully, the Cougars don't follow the blueprint and make it 3 for 3.

There is a game going on, and it appears that all some of you want to talk about is the announcers. Years ago, I made a conscious decision not to worry about the announcers.

Good, bad, whatever. Since then, I have enjoyed watching games on TV so much more.

Sorry Dad

I’m proud of you. I’m convinced the games are fixed and the announcers in on it. It’s only when our guys don’t get the memo when it gets interesting.

425 defense sucks. 6’3” 280 isn't a P5 DT. Too small. Unless it’s the Speed D. They will get shoved all over the field tonight. Dickert will have to dial up the blitz, look what happens. Their work is cut out for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT