ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. ducks

I call it how I see it. Name me a freshman QB that has a DUI, gets held out of spring ball, has no idea how important he is to the program, makes stupid comments to the media, is inaccurate as hell and throws into double coverage. At some point you can’t keep pointing to being a freshman as to why he plays poorly.

Your new nickname is dipshit.
Good God you’re an angry man.

That was a good drive. We have to stick with the quick plays to negate the rush. Thibideaux is beating anyone who put across from him, getting the ball out quick takes him away

This is going to wind up being great experience for JDL, win or lose.

Nice bounce back drive.

Agreed.
Bad start, now having to deal with adversity. Defense helped out with the turnover but the Cougs get the TD and now down by 7.

Oregon is tough. Missed tackles, missed assignments will be costly.
Somehow the Cougs have to plant the seeds of doubt into the Green and white.

Good God you’re an angry man.

Angry cause the qb got a DUI? Yeah. I am not the only one.

Raise your standards. No DUIs, no stupid comments in the media, no dumb shit. Is that really too much to ask??? Or are you ok with DUIs, stupid media comments and bad play???

Nice timing on the TO by oregon. Trying to interrupt our rhythm.

Coming out of it, I run the same play they just interrupted. Borghi is making plays, let him do it again.

30 minute game now.

I like how we’ve settled down on both sides. Coaches need to make sure everyone stays awake for 2nd half.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Like the ball he threw away that was almost picked off??? Yeah. That was awesome.

Hold my beer, watch this.
Whatever. You don’t have to like him. I think he’s fantastic. One of the most exciting young QBs I’ve ever seen in Pullman. He brings energy and intangibles that you can’t measure on a stat sheet.

Whatever. You don’t have to like him. I think he’s fantastic. One of the most exciting young QBs I’ve ever seen in Pullman. He brings energy and intangibles that you can’t measure on a stat sheet.

He is average. He makes bad plays and good plays. Finishes games with 55% passing. There is no way he ever sees the field under Leach.

Can we measure his dumb plays too???

He is not as good as you think. He has a lot of room to get better. Not a high bar to be the best frosh QB in a long time… who was the last one??? How many are on the list???

He is average. He makes bad plays and good plays. Finishes games with 55% passing. There is no way he ever sees the field under Leach.

Can we measure his dumb plays too???

He is not as good as you think. He has a lot of room to get better. Not a high bar to be the best frosh QB in a long time… who was the last one??? How many are on the list???
Bah! Bledsoe, Leaf, Gesser, heck even the god-man Manning made dumb arse mistakes when they were young. Cut a guy some slack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT