ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. ducks

I hope we can fight back and at least hang in there, but I’ve felt for a while that were on par with most of the P12 teams, but we’re not at the level of the best teams.

Yeah, JDL is pressing too hard. He’s tight, not seeing the field and looks like he’s afraid to get hit. Kid needs a real QB coach.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
I had bad feeling when Jackson Jr. stepped out on play no. 2. Had to score on that first possession. It's been bad news since.

Reactions: cougcowboy
Oregon kicking the crap out of the Cougs.

Coug fans: Why won't the announcers fellate us?

Yeah, JDL is pressing too hard. He’s tight, not seeing the field and looks like he’s afraid to get hit. Kid needs a real QB coach.

He is not as good as he is made out to be. Too many bad decisions. Too many bad throws. Running up your stats against average teams means shit. Bright lights are on right now. Let’s see whatcha got.

1st Quarter went completely Oregon's way.
Something has to happen for the Cougs to gain back their confidence in a hostile environment.
A defensive stop here would be a start.

Playcalling sucks. Run blocking sucks. Moment is too big for JDL. Is our punter hurt, because that sucks too.

I don't mind losing, but withering up is unacceptable. The finger pointing has already begun with the Cougs.

Sorry but I hate the ducks more than the mutts, it’s gotten so bad for me. The announcers, fans and the stupid duck mascot. I can’t watch the game without me shutting off the volume now. The announcers love thibodeaux.

If anything I'm surprised ESPN is talking the P12/Ducks up for the playoff. I figured they'd be s**ting on the conference.

He is not as good as he is made out to be. Too many bad decisions. Too many bad throws. Running up your stats against average teams means shit. Bright lights are on right now. Let’s see whatcha got.
I’ll grant that he’s a freshman, but his inconsistency is a problem. He’ll improve for a couple weeks and then seems to regress back to square 1.

I’ll grant that he’s a freshman, but his inconsistency is a problem. He’ll improve for a couple weeks and then seems to regress back to square 1.

Im not hearing it. Freshman or not, if you are on the field you have to make smart plays. There is no way he would have played for Leach with this poor decision making and poor accuracy. Showing flashes of great play and then showing flashes of poor play isnt gonna beat UO.

If anything I'm surprised ESPN is talking the P12/Ducks up for the playoff. I figured they'd be s**ting on the conference.
After That stupid piece with the cartoon sailboat they mentioned how some don’t think the ducks can make it through 3 more conference games and a conference title game. Not sure how that path is any different than every other playoff team.

Wait til later. If the ducks get way up, they’ll talk them down because the conference is weak. If the Cougs come back, they’ll talk down the ducks because they’re obviously overrated.

Jesus, dude, you’re negativity is unrelenting. Name me a freshman QB who’s dealt with more crazy instability in his first 2 seasons as this kid.

Your new nickname is board turd.

Im not hearing it. Freshman or not, if you are on the field you have to make smart plays. There is no way he would have played for Leach with this poor decision making and poor accuracy. Showing flashes of great play and then showing flashes of poor play isnt gonna beat UO.
Start with our redident matador, #66.

Then get back to me about JDL.

For proclaiming to be a football genius, you sure are dumb.

Jesus, dude, you’re negativity is unrelenting. Name me a freshman QB who’s dealt with more crazy instability in his first 2 seasons as this kid.

Fair point. It is very difficult to grow in such adversity. But to Bigg’s point, Players make plays. If you are a supposed to be the bomb, you get it done no matter what.

Same for Rosen. The media, the announcers (!), the pundits, you name it, all said he was the bomb. He never amounted to crap. He was never a Player.

I call it how I see it. Name me a freshman QB that has a DUI, gets held out of spring ball, has no idea how important he is to the program, makes stupid comments to the media, is inaccurate as hell and throws into double coverage. At some point you can’t keep pointing to being a freshman as to why he plays poorly.

Your new nickname is dipshit.

I mean I know he's a freshman, and he makes nice plays, but I too, also want to see more out of deLaura...I have been whelmed so far in all his starts.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT