ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Falcons

IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS KICK KICK KICK KICK YOU NEED A FG AT SOME POINT JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!

Why was there not a FG attempt there? I don't understand. Give yourself a chance, as vanishingly small as it is

If you're not going to take the three points then Gordon has to count the number of guys in the box.
Borghi did not have a chance on that.

AF gets a gain of 9 on their next play.
96 yard drive coming and it will take 10 minutes off the clock.

Unbelievable. Ignore Borghi for the whole game, give it to him on 4th down. Really makes it seem like Gordon just doesn’t want it with anything on the line.

Now Leach is gonna argue about the spot rather than just owning that crappy decision blowing up in his face

I'm upset by all the people who want a FG after it's clear that a TD attempt didn't convert.

However, when you're down by 10, it seems like a real coaching failure that you're opting NOT to get the 3 you can guarantee now so that you can have a shot at 7 (or 0) now.

rojYZxO.png

I'm upset by all the people who want a FG after it's clear that a TD attempt didn't convert.

However, when you're down by 10, it seems like a real coaching failure that you're opting NOT to get the 3 you can guarantee now so that you can have a shot at 7 (or 0) now.
In my defense, I posted my protest before the play failed.

You need 10. Take the easy 3 and hope when you get it back you only need 7

And on 1st down, Gordon spends 5 seconds waiting on Arconado and not looking at anyone else.

I'll take the touchdown, but I'm unimpressed with the entire coaching staff tonight, including the head man

In my defense, I posted my protest before the play failed.

You need 10. Take the easy 3 and hope when you get it back you only need 7
I don't know that we disagree. I'm saying it's easy to complain about missing the guaranteed 3 after the fact... but EVERYONE can agree that when you're going into the 4th and it's a 10-point game with time to play, you take the 3 with a chance to fight another day (instead of blowing it on a 7pt try).

22 yard runner. This whitebread RB is putting together a highlight reel against our chumps like he's Adrian Peterson.

The option is really not that hard to defend if you have an ounce of defensive discipline.

We don’t.

if they score quick maybe we can score quick and onside kick so they never see it again

Why am I watching our D plant two knees in the ground and wait for the runner to arrive? Why not freaking pursue? Penetrate?

AF WITH 76 PLAYS FROM SCRIMMAGE!

I can’t say enough how much I wish triple option would just go away. Boring. Effective yes, but mind numbingly boring to watch. Hate it so much. I feel like it doesn't matter because with less teams running it , it will be around forever. Unfortunately.

Reactions: OrangeGravy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT