ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Falcons

I can’t say enough how much I wish triple option would just go away. Boring. Effective yes, but mind numbingly boring to watch. Hate it so much. I feel like it doesn't matter because with less teams running it , it will be around forever. Unfortunately.

That's the only way Air Force can compete...

Kind of like the Cougs and the Air Raid?

Other than Colorado St, none of those programs are worse than ours.
Not sure if you're saying that makes us going 2-4 more or less impressive than it looks at first glance

To me, going 2-4 against a profoundly beatable raft of opponents is a letdown

2011 offense: fast, loose, confident, reliable, consistent, fun, overachievers

2012 offense: tense, constipated, arrogant, inconsistent, frustrating, underachievers

What a difference a player makes...

I wish I was that young

Ball game

31-21 final

Congrats to Air Force. You played your game.

Cougs will have an offense next year but it will take time to gel with a new young QB.
Defense needs to be overhauled. It can't be any worse.
Do that and they can go bowling next year,

Everyone....have a great holiday season.

What a fitting end to the offense’s season. Gordon throws behind the receiver, and completely blows the timing of the play. If that doesn’t summarize his whole year, nothing does.

AG is proof that records mean exactly squat.

My postgame prediction: You'll always be an ignorant douchebag.
Ignorant? If I’m ignorant then that’s really bad for you and any of your little cronies “liking” your comment.

I’d smack the shit out of you if you’d give me the opportunity, but you’re probably softer than the WSU defense.

:p:p:p
Ignorant? If I’m ignorant then that’s really bad for you and any of your little cronies “liking” your comment.

I’d smack the shit out of you if you’d give me the opportunity, but you’re probably softer than the WSU defense.
:p:p:D:p:D

ooohhh internet tough guy!! But can you throw that ball over them there mountains?

Time
I’ll be a tough guy anywhere you want me to be. DM me.
I ignore these posts for the most part but with the constant threats of fighting, can you at least tell us about your fighting prowess?

Are you a Navy SEAL? Do you look like Conan the Barbarian or Brock Lesnar? Are you like the Kimbo Slice of street fighting?

What kind of intimidation factor are we talking about here???

Time

I ignore these posts for the most part but with the constant threats of fighting, can you at least tell us about your fighting prowess?

Are you a Navy SEAL? Do you look like Conan the Barbarian or Brock Lesnar? Are you like the Kimbo Slice of street fighting?

What kind of intimidation factor are we talking about here???
Find out.

Find out.
OK I'll go first. I'm still somewhat young, I'm 6'0", 200+ and a former Marine who is active and works out 3x/wk. You wanna go guns up?

I don't, I'm mainly curious about what you're working with that you're basically threatening everyone unlucky enough to visit the same website?

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
OK I'll go first. I'm still somewhat young, I'm 6'0", 200+ and a former Marine who is active and works out 3x/wk. You wanna go guns up?

I don't, I'm mainly curious about what you're working with that you're basically threatening everyone unlucky enough to visit the same website?

No such thing as former Marines.

Poopy butt! Poopy butt!

If people want to run their mouths at me on this little website then they should be willing to run their mouths at me in person. I never call out anybody until they pop off on me. You can check the ****ing record. I call out the football team. They suck, they deserve it.

I don’t give a shit about your (lack of) height or weight or military background. Add 3”, add 10 LBS and get in the gym 2 more days per week. Real shit. Believe it or not. Meet up or not.

If people want to run their mouths at me on this little website then they should be willing to run their mouths at me in person. I never call out anybody until they pop off on me. You can check the ****ing record. I call out the football team. They suck, they deserve it.

I don’t give a shit about your (lack of) height or weight or military background. Add 3”, add 10 LBS and get in the gym 2 more days per week. Real shit. Believe it or not. Meet up or not.
Damn! OK. So 6’3”, 210+. Possibly just fat and angry? Anyway you’ve won our respect on this board. Basically if you just claim to be a badass everyone will know you are for real and back off. *Bows*

Damn! OK. So 6’3”, 210+. Possibly just fat and angry? Anyway you’ve won our respect on this board. Basically if you just claim to be a badass everyone will know you are for real and back off. *Bows*
Yes, a lot of fat 6’3”, 212 LB guys in the gym 5 days per week. Good god.

I don’t give a **** about respect from anybody on this board. If somebody takes a personal shot at me, I will fire back harder and I will be willing to do it in person. I’ve never instigated anything on this little website.

Yes, a lot of fat 6’3”, 212 LB guys in the gym 5 days per week. Good god.

I don’t give a **** about respect from anybody on this board. If somebody takes a personal shot at me, I will fire back harder and I will be willing to do it in person. I’ve never instigated anything on this little website.
You are a certified badass bro! Don’t let anybody tell you differently. I know you won’t...

Not a badass. Also not a fat, old ex-military troglodyte.
princess-of-dicksmokers-internet-tough-guy

“Respect” is a generous word to throw around when talking with an internet tough guy who’s apparently offering to fight over message board talk.

Apparently your challenger is one of the few I’ve got on ‘ignore’ (which by itself indicates they’ve demonstrated less interest in football than in idiotic pissing contests), so I only see one side of this one. But, my advice to you is - use the ‘ignore’ function. It makes this board so much more enjoyable when you don’t see anything they post.

You are a certified badass bro! Don’t let anybody tell you differently. I know you won’t...
Careful with this one—clearly has the brains to go along with the brawn. It would be like fighting Chuck Norris with the IQ of Stephen Hawking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT