ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Utes

The women are playing OSU in basketball. They had a 10 point half time lead. In the 3rd quarter, they have been outscored 12-3. Both Cougar teams have not come out to play in the second half.
Football has not been a second half team all year

The women are playing OSU in basketball. They had a 10 point half time lead. In the 3rd quarter, they have been outscored 12-3. Both Cougar teams have not come out to play in the second half.
Watching on my phone. Back up by 5

Not only missing the DTs today but also Kwete and McDougle left the team.
Yikes.

It's up to the offense to score two more times in the 4th.
One TD and one FG. Can't stop the Utes right now without a D-line.

All we've needed to win this game is to move the ball in the second half. Jayden bringing them three and outs!

All we've needed to win this game is to move the ball in the second half. Jayden bringing them three and outs!
Another 3 and out I’d bench him. I’m not impressed with Rolos game plan but sleepwalking through the first 3 possessions of the 3rd is unacceptable.

Cougs only got 10 yards in the 3rd quarter. While you have to give some credit to the Utes, WSU has to keep this from being a habit.
28-21 WSU starting the 4th.

Not impressed with this coaching staff. The USC game stands alone as a game that the team was completely unprepared to play. Against Oregon State, Oregon and now Utah, the team started well. Teams went to halftime, the other team adjusted and WSU didn’t counter-adjust.

Im so sick of this formula - the O dissapears for an entire quarter (plus), the d gets gassed and gives up a bunch and then gets blamed, then the O shows up for garbage time to make the game look closer than it was.

This play-by-play announcer sucks. Trying to hard to generate excitement. He’s just squealing and squawking.

Ugh.

I know we're down our DL, but i cant help but notice that there is an overlap between Utahs resurgent running game and the refs no longer calling holding. But thats probably just me...

28 -28
All tied up with 12 minutes left.
New ball game but the MO is with the Utes.

Not going to blame the defense. They have been on the field the hole 2nd half.

JDL is certainly going through the growing pains this year. Perhaps it will pay off in the long run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT