ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Utes

Ugh.

I know we're down our DL, but i cant help but notice that there is an overlap between Utahs resurgent running game and the refs no longer calling holding. But thats probably just me...

The D is playing their hearts out but just isn't very good. They'll improve. Believe it or not we're outperforming our talent level.

All we've needed to do was get first downs and chew the clock. Need to get it done.

Someone let me know what the second half is going to start. Have the Cougars come out from the locker room yet?

This one is on the offense. Needed a plan B, and we couldn’t find one. Bummed that JDL got injured because this is the game experience he needs.

We were handed a lot in the 1st half. Can’t say that we deserved to win.

Cooper gets a chance and gets one first down but having to punt.
Maybe we'll see Gunner in the next series.

28-28 Utes with the ball and driving.

...and the losers fumble the ball away on the 1st play. Even Borghi is a loser. Unbelievable.

Losers miss 3 tackles giving up the TD and the announcer high-pitch squeals like a girl on the call. Awesome.

Brutal.

Just fcking brutal.

Does Rolo know the shit storm he'll create by single handedly resurrecting the term that shall not be mentioned? This is Price-down-years bad...

Perfect hit on Borghi. Credit to Utes D. Still a fun game. Let’s answer Cougs.
Just gross. This is not a “fun” game. Jesus Christ, they’ve been outscored 28-0 in the 1st 24 minutes of the 2nd half. That’s not “fun.” It’s ugly, sloppy, loser football.

I get what Rolo is trying to do but it's clear he has a learning curve for what worked in the Mountain West that won't work in the Pac-12. Petersen had the same issue year one at UW. We'll be fine if he learns from this year.

...and the losers give the ball away AGAIN on the 1st play of the next drive. Loser players, loser coaches.

Wait I thought we just run the ball and automatically have an unstoppable offense. Its been posted so many times here by all the experts.

Reactions: FnuLnu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT