ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Utes

Our best offensive linemen just got roasted. What a nightmare of a second half. If you care about this. Well, I’m sorry.

I get what Rolo is trying to do but it's clear he has a learning curve for what worked in the Mountain West that won't work in the Pac-12. Petersen had the same issue year one at UW. We'll be fine if he learns from this year.
It took Whittingham four years when they moved to the Pac 12

It took Whittingham four years when they moved to the Pac 12
The Pac-12 is not the same Pac-12 as when those coaches arrived. This current Pac-12 is garbage and this collective group of losers is at the bottom of the garbage can.

...and the losers can’t even allow the other team to kick them the ball without doing something stupid and giving them a 1st down. Great players, great coaches.

Seems like unless the d creates turnovers the offense really struggles to do anything.

I get what Rolo is trying to do but it's clear he has a learning curve for what worked in the Mountain West that won't work in the Pac-12. Petersen had the same issue year one at UW. We'll be fine if he learns from this year.

Agreed.
JDL and the rest of the QBs have used this year to learn and Rolo has to make progress as well.
At least he did a decent job in recruiting. Spring season is crucial for this team.
Also need to get this team healthy.

We don't know if we have another QB who can play because Rolo isn't playing anyone other than Jayden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT