ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs. Utes

no it's not
Yes it is. Our defense sucked. Offense was at least moving the ball. We have 3X as many turnovers as first downs in the second half! Worst half of football I’ve ever seen by an offense.

Let me correct you: There is no QB
[/QUOTE They really need to reopen the competition next year. I've seen the RnS run by immobile QB's successfully. Rolo probably ran a 5 flat. Colt Brennan? Don't remember him having foot speed.

1 win - 3 losses.
Some good things and certainly some bad.

Much more scrutiny on the team for next year but they will have Spring ball, a full core of players (especially on the d-line) and three non conference games to get it started.

Good luck to this team in their efforts to improve and be pac-12 ready.

Reactions: SDCoug and sellas
Yes it is. Our defense sucked. Offense was at least moving the ball. We have 3X as many turnovers as first downs in the second half! Worst half of football I’ve ever seen by an offense.
I think this might be 100% true in my viewing lifetime. Taihtsat

Because you idiots instigate everything.

Mind your own business.
R6c20j-ekukaI39l-KONWUiZflRM5FJZHZxvClwQuA-YM5FQdtJ0UPZMNYeMNmpu0X569wp4efWYQu33x2Kib4g8kLuvter5L7SsY66RO3bS=s0-d

I think this might be 100% true in my viewing lifetime. Taihtsat
It’s bad, but I think I’ve seen worse. Oregon State 2007 and UCLA 2019 spring quickly to mind. There were also some real stinkers in the late 90s. And of course there’s 2008 USC.

I had a feeling this was going to happen, even at halftime.

Tough season. 1 home game, and had to play Oregon, USC, and Utah, the 3 best teams in our league.

Hopefully this will be a lesson to our young players who thought the game was over at half.

Yes, need to re-open the qb competition.

I honestly thought we would see all 3 qbs today since it is basically a scrimmage.

This was a weird season...

That said, I have a feeling we're back to Mike Price-lite days. I don't see a championship ceiling in the short or long term. Hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT