ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Gods Country vs. Las Cruces

Easop Winston has to be loving this. He's gonna blow up with his old teammate pitching him the ball

Gordon sure throws a pretty ball. That spiral was beautiful on the TD.

28-7 early in the 2nd qtr
and NM state is actually playing pretty good considering how they were rated.

Cougar defense needs to iron out a few things but they will get better.

Our D looks suspect, but give credit to this QB for NMSU, accurate, makes good decisions, not a bad player.

28-7 early in the 2nd qtr
and NM state is actually playing pretty good considering how they were rated.

Cougar defense needs to iron out a few things but they will get better.
They will. Half time and the next few games. When you think about it, three of the back five are new to the program. If would be a different story if they were on the team last season. It will take them a little time to iron things out and stop making mistakes. The speed of a game is so much faster than practice.

Reactions: SDCoug
Penetration has been there but we haven't been making tackles. Too many open receivers for my liking as well.

I also graduated from UGA. We spit Eason out of our mouth. Wasn't good enough. Thrilled to see he works where Dawgs wear cute colors.

Ah right Chip! I'd be more worried about this D of yours. Any offense w/ a pulse looks like they'll run right through the swiss cheese holes.

Ah right Chip! I'd be more worried about this D of yours. Any offense w/ a pulse looks like they'll run right through the swiss cheese holes.
Eason wanted to be a Dawg. A real Dawg. Lifelong dream. He got in and couldn't make the cut. I saw it over 2 years. So he went where half-Dawgs go. I know this because I watched it for 2 years.

Reactions: kougkurt
147t1n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT