ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Gods Country vs. Las Cruces

Eason wanted to be a Dawg. A real Dawg. Lifelong dream. He got in and couldn't make the cut. I saw it over 2 years. So he went where half-Dawgs go. I know this because I watched it for 2 years.

2 years? He played as a true freshman... then went out with an injury in the first game pumpkin. You saw him as a true frosh in the SEC for exactly one year... good enough to win the job. And who are you defending lol?

You think WSU is going to score on any D with a pulse?

This is what Leach ran Coug teams do. Score at will on totally inferior teams who can't keep up and can't do shit against teams with a brain or shred of ability.

The whole thing is a total facade.

2 years? He played as a true freshman... then went out with an injury in the first game pumpkin. You saw him as a true frosh in the SEC for exactly one year... good enough to win the job. And who are you defending lol?

This is what Leach ran Coug teams do. Score at will on totally inferior teams who can't keep up and can't do shit against teams with a brain or shred of ability.

Does your Eason poster answer back that he loves you too?

Oh I'm sorry. NMSU only finished 5th worst in all of FBS for points allowed per game last year. GO COUGS!

Yep nothing short of amazing your AD slipped up and does not have them on your schedule. Of course looking at her and your schedule looks like both have hit their limit for cupcakes. probably can not add anymore.

The Cougs have won four in a row against Oregon and Utah, and three in a row against Stanford.

Like Cal and Oregon

What is your obsession with posters? lol I read the same thing from you all the time but now it's time to respond cause it's just so moronic.

Think of something new man. Try it out.
Does he stare lovingly into your eyes? Does your mom wonder why all the lotion keeps disappearing?

Reactions: Cougatron
The Cougs have won four in a row against Oregon and Utah, and three in a row against Stanford.

Don't forget the 4 in a row against Utah. A team the Huskies could not even score an offensive TD against last year in champ game, in perfect weather. Let him run his mouth it is actually cute.

22-23 for Gordon
330 yards and 4 TDs
Time for the 2nd string to get some reps
Great job Gordon and the offense.

Don't forget the 4 in a row against Utah. A team the Huskies could not even score an offensive TD against last year in champ game, in perfect weather. Let him run his mouth it is actually cute.

Lol yeah... "In the CHAMP game." Why was UW there? Oh right... cause WSU has avg'd 14 pts a game in the Apple Cup over the last 6.

Hang 70 on NMSU! It's our year! 8 carries for 36 yards is totally gonna get it done!

The last four years, WSU's record is 37-15 and 26-10 in league play.
The last four years, the uw's record is 39-15 and 26-10 in league play.

The only Pac 12 school that WSU struggles against is the uw, unfortunately. However, WSU has played the rest of the conference teams better than the uw the last four years 26-6 versus 22-10.

That doesn't fit with CD's narrative at all.

I was unclear. I watched him lose his dream job, up close and personal in Sanford Stadium, to his backup because he wasn't good enough. But he was good enough for you. It's all relative, you're just happy to have our garbage.

Reactions: Cougatron
Re-read my post. I included Utah. Still, WSU plays every conference team well except for one.

I was unclear. I watched him lose his dream job, up close and personal in Sanford Stadium, to his backup because he wasn't good enough. But he was good enough for you. It's all relative, you're just happy to have our garbage.

He lost the job? He got hurt and the other dude took em to the natty. He started as a true freshman in the SEC. I'm not sure what more you could ask for.

Is Justin Fields bad because he also "lost the job?"

And why are you ever talking about Eason when you know everything the Cougs do is a total fake that crumbles when it matters?

Lol yeah... "In the CHAMP game." Why was UW there? Oh right... cause WSU has avg'd 14 pts a game in the Apple Cup over the last 6.

Hang 70 on NMSU! It's our year! 8 carries for 36 yards is totally gonna get it done!

Yep you have sure repped the conference well after those champ games. Your 1-4 Bowl game record probably has more to do with the Pac 12 receiving little or no national respect than anything else.

Oh and Chip... we all know you were
Yep you have sure repped the conference well after those champ games. Your 1-4 Bowl game record probably has more to do with the Pac 12 receiving little or no national respect than anything else.

Well the Huskies did have to get there to win those champ games, eh?

Lemme ask... where were the Cougs?

What ground do you think you're standing on? ;)

Oh and Chip... we all know you were

Well the Huskies did have to get there to win those champ games, eh?

Lemme ask... where were the Cougs?

What ground do you think you're standing on? ;)
th

That oughta keep you busy for, oh, 30-40 seconds.

He lost the job? He got hurt and the other dude took em to the natty. He started as a true freshman in the SEC. I'm not sure what more you could ask for.

Is Justin Fields bad because he also "lost the job?"

And why are you ever talking about Eason when you know everything the Cougs do is a total fake that crumbles when it matters?
Don’t ask me if Eason lost the starting job, ask Kirby Smart (hint: he lost the starting job)

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Don’t ask me if Eason lost the starting job, ask Kirby Smart (hint: he lost the starting job)

I'm curious Chip... what are you gonna say when UW tramples WSU again? I mean ya'll couldn't beat Jake Browning... Jake... noodle arm... Browning... and you're gonna beat Eason? Ok...

Don’t ask me if Eason lost the starting job, ask Kirby Smart (hint: he lost the starting job)[/QUOTE
Of course he lost the job. Everyone that pays attention knew that. Both can be true. He was injured. He was beat out. It is the reason why when he was 100% healthy, he was still on the bench,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT