ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. WSU vs. Cal

Man I really hope that doesn't come back to bite us. But honestly, how predictable is that? This game has really been a case study in worst-case scenarios.

We are due for at least 1 special teams screw up. Some we had 2 the missed fg and botched xp

What ever the defense does, do not let anyone get behind you

A bit worrisome to see a Cal receiver streaking open 35 yards downfield

PS I notice they're gonna stop the clock for Cal. Wish we got that courtesy on 1st.

What can you say?
Team showed some guts.
8-1
No easy games left but the Cougs will be in all of them.

I believe that I’m done with colllege football. Between the Pac-12 office, rediculous rules, and crap officiating I just don’t enjoy it anymore.
Add in the CFP sham and it's pretty ridiculous really. I watch the regular season, but towards the end I pretty much only watch the Cougs and the Pac to see how everything shakes out. They really start ramping up the propaganda machine when the CFP poll comes out.

Reactions: SDCoug
I will say it feels really good to pull a game out when every possible thing is going against you. The football gods had it out for the Cougs tonight. You see things break that bad for one side in a half maybe and then it flips the next half, but I have rarely seen it that bad against one team for an entire game.

Lets hope we used up all the bad breaks for the season tonight and the ball bounces our way the rest of the run!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT