ADVERTISEMENT

Rolo grilled by Chris Daniels

Where in his statement did he claim that Fox News is the "Beacon of Truth"? Also, do you truly believe CNN is the only major news network that slants heavily left? MSNBC, CBS, WaPo, NY Times, sh!t... Time magazine as well ALL slant heavily to the left. Remember when Time had Biden on the cover in attempt to make him look like he had a spine prior to the meeting with Putin? It's crap like this that gives the most of the media a bad name. What he said about Elder is basically the theme in which the current media operates in: Tow the line, don't run outside the leftist narrative or we will bury you. The fact you can't see that the collective media has an agenda exempts you from speaking about the media.

Where did Coug90 say that CNN is the only one that slants heavily to the left? Objective observers know that they need to take the liberal media with a grain of salt. Objective observers also know that conservative media should be viewed as untrustworthy any time that they are discussing a hot button issue for their base.

Trump has empowered conservatives to blatantly lie and the base is willing to run with it. As mentioned above, when put on the spot, Fox in particular has admitted that they routinely exaggerate and manufacture the truth to "entertain" their viewers.

It's interesting that you criticize the liberal media and their "leftist narrative". I wonder if you have the same criticisms of Trump as he threatens to bury any conservative who publicly disagrees with him. I hope so, because intellectual integrity is important. I'm ok with you being critical of liberals. Frankly, I don't trust 'em. I just find it funny that so many people people talk smack about the other party and forgive their own party for the exact same things.

What is righteous? The democrat party line?

The left always takes the position that they are the righteous ones and everyone else is racist. That is how they frame every argument. That is how they framed the election.

Vote for Donald Trump? Then you are a racist and we are morally superior. Meanwhile the same people that claim they are the righteous ones voted for Hilary.

I am pretty sure Larry Elder was against what happened to George Floyd. And I am also guessing he was against all of the rioting and looting.

I don't know much about him, but its always the same when a black man is a Republican. They get called an uncle tom by members of the liberal media and are treated horribly. (See Tim Scott)

The treatment of African Americans by the leftist media is worse than anything you are reffering to that is coming out of Fox News.

I think it is pretty messed up when the LA Times writes an article during the recall of Gavin Newsome that calls Larry Elder a supporter of white supremacy.

I also don't remember Fox News trying to ruin a kids life like CNN did with the Covington kid by editing out what really took place to create a narrative that he is racist.

Ended up costing them a lot of money.
Yowzer....I think you would consider me left and I don't consider myself morally superior. I simply can't understand the issue regarding the mandate when we have had mandates regarding vaccines are entire life. You weren't able to attend public schools without it. Nor could my kids. People aren't forced to get the vaccine, they just have choices that aren't the best options. That is life. Again, it isn't morally superiorority, I am just doing what is best for my family and my community by getting vaxed which is no different than what WE have done our entire lives. If you or others rejected these mandates in the past, or spoke up about them in the past I have total respect for your position and I understand your position.

In terms of Nathan Sandman, I have zero idea what is in his heart. I will say the other folks in his high school sure seemed to not understand in the least bit how offensive doing the tomahawk chant during a Native American ritual. Does that make them racist? Nope. Makes them unaware at the very best.

I will ask you a question because it sounds like Sandman is a victim in this entire incident. Just some very basic questions come to mind. If Phillips was a police officer would he (Sandman) have given the Ali/Frazier stare down? Would he have done it if that was a priest from his high school? Nun? A teacher? A friends father? The school football coach? A school teacher?

If that was my daughter in a band and marching while playing the drum, would he have been in front of her, not letting her through and would he stare her down?

Regarding what CNN paid, not sure the dollar amount. It simply could have been a situation where the number to settle was less than what it would cost to fight.

Well in fairness Fox had to walk back lies about Dominion because they got sued. Listen, Lemon is a rube and nobody is going to argue that CNN doesn’t heavily slant left, almost embarrassingly, in their opinions. But you’re just not being honest if you are trying to paint Fox as some beacon of truth. Their programming is pure entertainment, classified as such for a very purposeful reason… They don’t even try. Powell’s defense for her lawsuit was “no reasonable person would believe it”. She’s speaking directly to you my friend. So, based on her words and reasoning, you have a choice …You’re “reasonable” OR you eat up that BS and regurgitate it. Can’t be both.
Maybe it can't be both...but it can be neither.

I rarely watch Fox news. Just a few stories on Youtube that I may want to follow.

I can't comment on Powell because I am not following that story.

The entire left media, including late night talk shows is corrupt far beyond Fox. I couldn't go anywhere on TV without hearing Trump-racist. Republicans-racist.

They will do the same thing in the 24 election regardless of who is the R candidate. It could be Senator Tim Scott and they will do an LA Times job saying he is enabling white supremacy. Guarantee it.

Let me know when FOX tries ruining a teenage kids life with outright lies for political purposes.

Yowzer....I think you would consider me left and I don't consider myself morally superior. I simply can't understand the issue regarding the mandate when we have had mandates regarding vaccines are entire life. You weren't able to attend public schools without it. Nor could my kids. People aren't forced to get the vaccine, they just have choices that aren't the best options. That is life. Again, it isn't morally superiorority, I am just doing what is best for my family and my community by getting vaxed which is no different than what WE have done our entire lives. If you or others rejected these mandates in the past, or spoke up about them in the past I have total respect for your position and I understand your position.

In terms of Nathan Sandman, I have zero idea what is in his heart. I will say the other folks in his high school sure seemed to not understand in the least bit how offensive doing the tomahawk chant during a Native American ritual. Does that make them racist? Nope. Makes them unaware at the very best.

I will ask you a question because it sounds like Sandman is a victim in this entire incident. Just some very basic questions come to mind. If Phillips was a police officer would he (Sandman) have given the Ali/Frazier stare down? Would he have done it if that was a priest from his high school? Nun? A teacher? A friends father? The school football coach? A school teacher?

If that was my daughter in a band and marching while playing the drum, would he have been in front of her, not letting her through and would he stare her down?

Regarding what CNN paid, not sure the dollar amount. It simply could have been a situation where the number to settle was less than what it would cost to fight.

I am commenting on the left as a whole...not specifically you.

I suggest watching the whole video on that incident. Phillips is the one antagonizing the kid. There is a lot of missing context that the media decided to ignore in order to paint the MAGA kids as racist.

Sorry...but that is just not ok.

I am commenting on the left as a whole...not specifically you.

I suggest watching the whole video on that incident. Phillips is the one antagonizing the kid. There is a lot of missing context that the media decided to ignore in order to paint the MAGA kids as racist.

Sorry...but that is just not ok.
I have watched it now ten times. What if Sandman moved six inches and let Phillips walk through? Again, if Phillips would have been a cop, teacher, Priest, principle, would he have stared him down.? My guess is absolutely no. If that was a police officer, would sandman have given him space, or chose to stare the officer down?

He stared at him like it was Ali/Frazier. Not seeing a ton of innocents in what he had done. And did you see what Chris Cuomo had said regarding this...he is CNN as well.

There is a hypocrisy that is many times more dangerous and not right....

I have watched it now ten times. What if Sandman moved six inches and let Phillips walk through? Again, if Phillips would have been a cop, teacher, Priest, principle, would he have stared him down.? My guess is absolutely no. If that was a police officer, would sandman have given him space, or chose to stare the officer down?

He stared at him like it was Ali/Frazier. Not seeing a ton of innocents in what he had done. And did you see what Chris Cuomo had said regarding this...he is CNN as well.

There is a hypocrisy that is many times more dangerous and not right....

You are kinda making my point about the mainstream media coverage. The entire video showing the entire context of the incident is about an hr long and isn't found on any main stream media site...so I doubt you watched it ten times.

I am not sure what Ali-Frazier and cops have anything to do with it. I didn't respond because it is a silly point.

Phillips is not a cop. He was antagonizing the kid by beating a drum in his face. He wasn't doing it for his musical enjoyment. He was right up in his face. Native American or not, if someone would have done that to me, I would have knocked them out...or at least atempted to.

But to answer your question, he did exactly what I did when that Seattle cop threatened to shove my face in the pavement at Dicks.

You seem ok with CNN and the rest of the liberal media making a false narrative about white supremacy and at the expense of a high school kid.

Because the narrative was false, that kid is 18 million dollars richer.

Last edited:
You are kinda making my point about the mainstream media coverage. The entire video showing the entire context of the incident is about an hr long and isn't found on any main stream media site...so I doubt you watched it ten times.

I am not sure what Ali-Frazier and cops have anything to do with it. I didn't respond because it is a silly point.

Phillips is not a cop. He was antagonizing the kid by beating a drum in his face. He wasn't doing it for his musical enjoyment. He was right up in his face. Native American or not, if someone would have done that to me, I would have knocked them out...or at least atempted to.

But to answer your question, he did exactly what I did when that Seattle cop threatened to shove my face in the pavement at Dicks.

You seem ok with CNN and the rest of the liberal media making a false narrative about white supremacy and at the expense of a high school kid.

Because the narrative was false, that kid is 18 million dollars richer.
Well I didn't see it on Mainstream media, so awful hard to make your point. Second, he had the drum in his hand because it was a ritual. Third it was in his face because the kid was in front of him. Fourth, I have zero problem with any media showing that footage and sharing the kid showing disrespect of an elder. You make an observation as the kid was a victim. I see something else.

I have watched to see the background of another group being disruptive, but not sure how that absolves Sandman.

Well more power to you if you are going to hit every dude twice your age. What would have happened if the kid simply let Phillip bang his drum and walk through? Of course Ali/Frazier stare down is a silly point. Cause that is exactly what the kid did. And I will promise you if that was his principle or teacher his whole demeanor would have been different.

Well I didn't see it on Mainstream media, so awful hard to make your point. Second, he had the drum in his hand because it was a ritual. Third it was in his face because the kid was in front of him. Fourth, I have zero problem with any media showing that footage and sharing the kid showing disrespect of an elder. You make an observation as the kid was a victim. I see something else.

I have watched to see the background of another group being disruptive, but not sure how that absolves Sandman.

Well more power to you if you are going to hit every dude twice your age. What would have happened if the kid simply let Phillip bang his drum and walk through? Of course Ali/Frazier stare down is a silly point. Cause that is exactly what the kid did. And I will promise you if that was his principle or teacher his whole demeanor would have been different.

He wasn't trying to walk thru! He was purposely antagonizing the kid by beating a drum in his face!

Then when they got the footage they wanted, you heard the camera guy said got it(or something to that effect...its been while since I watched it)

The whole intent of the video and the coverage was to smear a kid wearing a MAGA hat.

Wonder why that got all the air time...and someone trying to physically assault Larry Elder with an egg did not. Hmm...

And a principle shouldn't be getting in a kids face like that...so that is also a silly point.

I just dug up an accurate accounting of the whole thing...in the New York Times of all places.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opinion/covington-march-for-life.html

Last edited:
He wasn't trying to walk thru! He was purposely antagonizing the kid by beating a drum in his face!

Then when they got the footage they wanted, you heard the camera guy said got it(or something to that effect...its been while since I watched it)

The whole intent of the video and the coverage was to smear a kid wearing a MAGA hat.

Wonder why that got all the air time...and someone trying to physically assault Larry Elder with an egg did not. Hmm...

And a principle shouldn't be getting in a kids face like that...so that is also a silly point.

I just dug up an accurate accounting of the whole thing...in the New York Times of all places.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opinion/covington-march-for-life.html
Not from CNN...but quoted him
When Cuomo reported on the Covington confrontation about a year ago, he said he hadn’t seen any credible evidence that Sandman said or did anything “extreme” to Native American activist Nathan Phillips. However he also criticized Sandmann by name — saying he “did make a choice and that was to make it into a standoff.”

“That was not a good choice,” Cuomo said. “If that was my son … would I like what he did? If I were there, would I have allowed the kids to be in that situation? No and no. There was a disrespect at play that doesn’t work for me in these circumstances.”

Not from CNN...but quoted him
When Cuomo reported on the Covington confrontation about a year ago, he said he hadn’t seen any credible evidence that Sandman said or did anything “extreme” to Native American activist Nathan Phillips. However he also criticized Sandmann by name — saying he “did make a choice and that was to make it into a standoff.”

“That was not a good choice,” Cuomo said. “If that was my son … would I like what he did? If I were there, would I have allowed the kids to be in that situation? No and no. There was a disrespect at play that doesn’t work for me in these circumstances.”

Well I disagree. The adult should know better than to get in a kids face and taunt and antogonize him.

And the only reason this became "news" is because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

I guess that warrants being doxxed and have a smear campaign run against you these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT