ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle is dead

Did I say they were innocent?

Learn the art of language.

Nice throwback to the early 90’s with that scathing “pop off” retort. Did you write that post in your members only jacket and parachute pants?
Did I say Pop off? I meant to say go jack off. :) And no I have never owned a Members Only jacket, and the only parachute pants I have are surplus WSU Football warm up sweats. So there.

If I may follow your logic...you are not college educated, but you like the Cougs and follow them so you have that going for you. You live in a rural area, you don't make a great deal of money and you are a Christian. Understood.

These are "and" descriptors Ed. In other words, not "if this," OR "if this," etc. Understand? It's not complex.

I don't live in a rural area. I live in liberal area and have my entire life. I don't conform to culture. I seek objective truth. I learned truths in college (Wazzu), but like most all who attend universities, I also learned secular lies.

You conform to pop culture. Don't feel too bad because most do. Thinking for yourself and holding to values that have worked for eons takes some courage and can be isolating. I don't care. Truth matters.

Wait a minute - How did this happen isn't even a Coug? And a Christian? Sure wouldn't know it from all his f-ing insulting posts. Not what my church taught.
Who have I insulted and what did I state to them?

Edit: I do recall calling Ed a coward, I think. That is factually true though. He goes with whatever pop culture promotes in terms of values. That is really cowardly. But hey, he's on very good company. I don't regret calling him a coward. Maybe I'll be judged by God for that though.

Last edited:
Chill out Karen. All I was saying is that they could have sat on their porch with their guns at their sides and that would have done the job. Oh and maybe called the cops. The protesters were going to the Mayor's house, not theirs. Going out on the lawn and pointing a gun at the protesters was not cool.

What if they were twirling their pistols? 😀

Did I say they were innocent?

Learn the art of language.

Nice throwback to the early 90’s with that scathing “pop off” retort. Did you write that post in your members only jacket and parachute pants?
I think that was from the 80s?

These are "and" descriptors Ed. In other words, not "if this," OR "if this," etc. Understand? It's not complex.

I don't live in a rural area. I live in liberal area and have my entire life. I don't conform to culture. I seek objective truth. I learned truths in college (Wazzu), but like most all who attend universities, I also learned secular lies.

You conform to pop culture. Don't feel too bad because most do. Thinking for yourself and holding to values that have worked for eons takes some courage and can be isolating. I don't care. Truth matters.
Yo “How did Ed get in my head”… for someone who “seeks” the truth that fits him, I have you a road map how I came to my opinions . Just because my opinion on say abortion matches what 70% of the country believes, my opinion wasn’t formed by them. It is more personal to me.

You keep on speaking about “secular”…. Again my opinions about religion, Christianity were formed from personal experiences that had nothing to do with “pop culture”

My experiences on race are based on BLM or anything of the sort . It has to do with personal experience .

My experience on transgender isn’t pop culture . It has to do with several factors . One being the emphasis on the “size” of the problem . Let me give you an analogy . The titanic . The big problem is hitting the iceberg. A smaller problem is the band equipment on the deck will eventually get ruined. Transgender for me is the band equipment. Couple that with someone I know had to make decisions at birth the sex of their now daughter who has had to take hormones to be a woman . God clearly doesn’t make perfect humans in terms of sexual orientation so it doesn’t surprise me that there are these issues .

My opinion on the vaccine doesn’t come from pop culture but rather someone who makes millions a year and is highly respected in the biotech industry .

But your point is duly noted . Only person who learned things In college is you.

Question did you ever learn about obsession any where along the line ?

Yo “How did Ed get in my head”… for someone who “seeks” the truth that fits him, I have you a road map how I came to my opinions . Just because my opinion on say abortion matches what 70% of the country believes, my opinion wasn’t formed by them. It is more personal to me.

You keep on speaking about “secular”…. Again my opinions about religion, Christianity were formed from personal experiences that had nothing to do with “pop culture”

My experiences on race are based on BLM or anything of the sort . It has to do with personal experience .

My experience on transgender isn’t pop culture . It has to do with several factors . One being the emphasis on the “size” of the problem . Let me give you an analogy . The titanic . The big problem is hitting the iceberg. A smaller problem is the band equipment on the deck will eventually get ruined. Transgender for me is the band equipment. Couple that with someone I know had to make decisions at birth the sex of their now daughter who has had to take hormones to be a woman . God clearly doesn’t make perfect humans in terms of sexual orientation so it doesn’t surprise me that there are these issues .

My opinion on the vaccine doesn’t come from pop culture but rather someone who makes millions a year and is highly respected in the biotech industry .

But your point is duly noted . Only person who learned things In college is you.

Question did you ever learn about obsession any where along the line ?

Ed, it is amazing how you make all kinds of values statements and yet have no objective moral basis for them. These values to promote are just your opinion. I have an objective basis for truth that does not change.

If ninety percent of Americans believed in slavery, you'd adopt that view as well. You conform to the changing values of pop culture. Like I said, you are not alone. Not by far. You are in good company.

Pew Research, a well-respected organization, did an exhaustive study of liberals and conservatives just a few years ago. You know what they found? It is the left that has moved significantly to the left on their values, not conservatives. We like change, we just don't like stupid and culturally and personally destructive change. I'll provide the link to the Pew study if you'd like. Even the Bible of the left, the New York Slimes, reported on this study... if that is helpful.

Reactions: acgcoug
Ed, it is amazing how you make all kinds of values statements and yet have no objective moral basis for them. These values to promote are just your opinion. I have an objective basis for truth that does not change.

If ninety percent of Americans believed in slavery, you'd adopt that view as well. You conform to the changing values of pop culture. Like I said, you are not alone. Not by far. You are in good company.

Pew Research, a well-respected organization, did an exhaustive study of liberals and conservatives just a few years ago. You know what they found? It is the left that has moved significantly to the left on their values, not conservatives. We like change, we just don't like stupid and culturally and personally destructive change. I'll provide the link to the Pew study if you'd like. Even the Bible of the left, the New York Slimes, reported on this study... if that is helpful.

Ever occur to you I could give two craps about what you think about my moral compass. I simply explained to how I arrived at my opinions and it isn’t pop culture. It is experience . Now you say it has no basis . That I am ok with . But I do have to ask where does your “objective” basis come from ?

Transgender for me is the band equipment. Couple that with someone I know had to make decisions at birth the sex of their now daughter who has had to take hormones to be a woman . God clearly doesn’t make perfect humans in terms of sexual orientation so it doesn’t surprise me that there are these issues .
Buddy you keep bringing up what has to be a very rare situation and you present it as something that happens every day.

Buddy you keep bringing up what has to be a very rare situation and you present it as something that happens every day.
“Pal”….No question loyal it is rare.. just like kids transitioning. So for me personally I am not a medical or moral authority of what these kids should be doing .

Now I wish the transition would happen when they are 18 … but again it isn’t an area where I should make a judgement against them .

Just my personal belief and I think I’m time they will be able to determine by dna markers for example kids who are gay. Do you believe boys for example “choose” to be gay. Why would anyone choose to be discriminated against . Doesn’t make sense to me .

Do you think your son and daughter “want to be gay” ? I have talked to enough young people where they all said they around 8 they knew they were different and like the same sex

This.

Ed, most to almost all people, including myself, don't have any issue with a person who is born with both male, female chromosomes, both estrogen, testosterone, both male, female genitalia, either choosing biological gender at birth, an or doing surgery, an or waiting until later, before making choices, an or using both restrooms, etc, etc, etc.

Such situations are ultimate extremely rare, like about .00001% of 1%, as a rough example number.

Most transgenders ED(except for the rare exceptions), either have the SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL DIAGNOSED GENDER DYSPHORIA(A mental disorder, where they the mentally believe, pretend, think, etc, that they should have been born the opposite of their biological M/F gender, or are the opposite of their M/F gender.), or they pretend, or they are cross dressing drag queens, etc.

And those transgenders, all transgenders, have equal rights, deserve love, respect, acceptance.

The problem with those type of transgenders:

1. Even tho it's not transgenders fault, Rapist, can pretend to be transgenders, and can use that to rape women. Because of that, for the sake of women's SAFETY, RIGHTS, ETC, Transgenders should not be allowed to use women's bathroom's, when there are women in the bathroom.

2. Transgenders have a unfair advantage over women in sports, and also endanger the safety of women in some sports, and because of this should not be allowed to compete in Women's sports until they find a way to fix that.

3.Transgenders demand superior rights in addition to equal rights, and demand approval, and they and some laws, places of employment, demand that people play along with their FANTASY, and use the pronoun that they demand, OR ELSE DIRE CONSEQUENCES(Beating people up, suing people, getting people fired, etc)

4. Shoving everyone's faces into Transgenderism, and into their transgender status, life, behavior, etc.

5. Becoming a slippery slope, where people use the transgenders issues as examples, justification, etc, about, on, why identifying as things like identifying as a horse, pedophile, anything, everything, whatever, is ok, and demands acceptance, approval, tolerance, and for people to go along with their FANTASY, etc.

If people are, want to be transgender, that's ok. It's none of my business, and none of anybody else's business, and transgenders can do what they want as long as legal, and as long as doesn't trample on the rights of others, etc.

I have a friend who is transgender. He was born as a male, And he came out as a female transgender, And he doesn't care that I call him a He, and I don't care if he is transgender or not. The important thing is that were friends.

Transgenders, and our society needs to follow that example, and not force, shove transgenderism on everyone, and not be bigoted against them, etc.

But that said biological transgenders that are literally biologically born both M/F gender is ultimate extremely rare. And most of those do get accomodations, don't get a lot of bigotry, etc, and most are accepted, etc, for what they are.

So it's really pointless to talk about Transgenders that are literally born both ways.

Rather, you should talk about Gender Dysphoria Transgenders instead, because they are 99.9999% of the ones, that the transgender issue(s) revolves around.

This.

Ed, most to almost all people, including myself, don't have any issue with a person who is born with both male, female chromosomes, both estrogen, testosterone, both male, female genitalia, either choosing biological gender at birth, an or doing surgery, an or waiting until later, before making choices, an or using both restrooms, etc, etc, etc.

Such situations are ultimate extremely rare, like about .00001% of 1%, as a rough example number.

Most transgenders ED(except for the rare exceptions), either have the SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL DIAGNOSED GENDER DYSPHORIA(A mental disorder, where they the mentally believe, pretend, think, etc, that they should have been born the opposite of their biological M/F gender, or are the opposite of their M/F gender.), or they pretend, or they are cross dressing drag queens, etc.

And those transgenders, all transgenders, have equal rights, deserve love, respect, acceptance.

The problem with those type of transgenders:

1. Even tho it's not transgenders fault, Rapist, can pretend to be transgenders, and can use that to rape women. Because of that, for the sake of women's SAFETY, RIGHTS, ETC, Transgenders should not be allowed to use women's bathroom's, when there are women in the bathroom.

2. Transgenders have a unfair advantage over women in sports, and also endanger the safety of women in some sports, and because of this should not be allowed to compete in Women's sports until they find a way to fix that.

3.Transgenders demand superior rights in addition to equal rights, and demand approval, and they and some laws, places of employment, demand that people play along with their FANTASY, and use the pronoun that they demand, OR ELSE DIRE CONSEQUENCES(Beating people up, suing people, getting people fired, etc)

4. Shoving everyone's faces into Transgenderism, and into their transgender status, life, behavior, etc.

5. Becoming a slippery slope, where people use the transgenders issues as examples, justification, etc, about, on, why identifying as things like identifying as a horse, pedophile, anything, everything, whatever, is ok, and demands acceptance, approval, tolerance, and for people to go along with their FANTASY, etc.

If people are, want to be transgender, that's ok. It's none of my business, and none of anybody else's business, and transgenders can do what they want as long as legal, and as long as doesn't trample on the rights of others, etc.

I have a friend who is transgender. He was born as a male, And he came out as a female transgender, And he doesn't care that I call him a He, and I don't care if he is transgender or not. The important thing is that were friends.

Transgenders, and our society needs to follow that example, and not force, shove transgenderism on everyone, and not be bigoted against them, etc.

But that said biological transgenders that are literally biologically born both M/F gender is ultimate extremely rare. And most of those do get accomodations, don't get a lot of bigotry, etc, and most are accepted, etc, for what they are.

So it's really pointless to talk about Transgenders that are literally born both ways.

Rather, you should talk about Gender Dysphoria Transgenders instead, because they are 99.9999% of the ones, that the transgender issue(s) revolves around.
This is probably the first post of yours that I find coherent and agree 100% with. Good job Mik.

Reactions: 425cougfan
Interesting coming from you… would I prefer they go to a private beach or some dudes farm in eastern wa, sure I would . But like I said this is a once a year event that has gone on for 30 years that hadn’t had a complaint or public complaint in that time .

I guess for me it is all about perspective . We have had gay priests fondling youth, sent to another parish . Paterno had a coach who liked boys, nothing ever done

In 2022 270 cases of teacher sexual misconduct and this one incident is what we gravitate to .
Could it be because it is in public?

Were any of the priests fondling little boys up in front of the congregation? Were the teachers doing their despicable acts in front of the class? Somehow I don't think so in either case. Also don't recall any rational folks supporting and promoting those kinds of activities either. And I don't count church folks covering them up as actually promoting them, although those folks are almost as bad as the scum that did the molesting.

Reactions: kougkurt
Ever occur to you I could give two craps about what you think about my moral compass. I simply explained to how I arrived at my opinions and it isn’t pop culture. It is experience . Now you say it has no basis . That I am ok with . But I do have to ask where does your “objective” basis come from ?

My objective basis is from the Bible. That is objective and unchanging.

I don't care if you don't care about my opinions. You finally admit yours is only opinion. It has no objective moral basis.

Like I said, if 90 percent of the population believed in slavery, you'd be right with them. There is no moral issue on which you differ with pop culture and the lying corporate media.

Last edited:
My objective basis is from the Bible. That is objective and unchanging.

I don't care if you don't care about my opinions. You finally admit yours is only opinion. It has no objective moral basis.

Like I said, if 90 percent of the population believed in slavery, you'd be right with them. There is no moral issue on which you differ with pop culture and the lying corporate media.
Objective …. Hmmmm. Understood .

I guess I have met many people in my life who have very different religious views and have what I would call strong moral character, including people who are atheist.

So I really could care less what you think about mine. And not sure why I would think slavery would we a good idea cause it certainly goes against my families personal interests.

In terms of your posts I will give you a big amen and bless you…

Objective …. Hmmmm. Understood .

I guess I have met many people in my life who have very different religious views and have what I would call strong moral character, including people who are atheist.

So I really could care less what you think about mine. And not sure why I would think slavery would we a good idea cause it certainly goes against my families personal interests.

In terms of your posts I will give you a big amen and bless you…
Good Gawd - I can't discern what you two are even talking about. Please stop.

Good Gawd - I can't discern what you two are even talking about. Please stop.
Loyal go back to the other site you frequent .

Very easy to discern . How did this happen to me” has a different moral code supported by the book of fact , the Bible .

My beliefs have been formed long before the indoctrination of media .But he is under the impression because others share the same opinions as mine they came from the same source .

His moral code is driven by the word of the Bible, mine come from my experiences . He thinks if people thought slavery for example was a good idea I would as well. Which is stupid btw because of my immediate families history . Does that help you discern.

Very easy to discern . How did this happen to me” has a different moral code supported by the book of fact , the Bible .

My beliefs have been formed long before the indoctrination of media .But he is under the impression because others share the same opinions as mine they came from the same source .

His moral code is driven by the word of the Bible, mine come from my experiences . He thinks if people thought slavery for example was a good idea I would as well. Which is stupid btw because of my immediate families history . Does that help you discern.
I'll stay right here thank you. HDTH (acronym) is just a dick, IMHO. Does nothing but stir shit, brings nothing to the table. And as for the Bible being "fact", yeah go with that. I'm agnostic.

Peace buddy. Gotta take my dog to the park. Woof.

After 2,000+ years of re-translation, re-interpretation, and selective editing, I’d be very surprised if there’s a single factual story in the Bible. If there ever was.

After 2,000+ years of re-translation, re-interpretation, and selective editing, I’d be very surprised if there’s a single factual story in the Bible. If there ever was.
OK, I'm not going very far into this topic. I see that my latest SDSU football - shocker! thread has over a hundred views but no replies.

What kills me about religion is that it is so hypocritical. I mean how many hundreds or thousands of Catholic priests have molested boys, and mostly been covered up by that church? I mean WTF does that say? And churches in general - these big buildings that are used once or twice a week and otherwise just sit there? Christ they could be schools or daycares or homeless shelters.

Not for me man. I try to be a good person and treat people well (especially women :)) and if there is a heaven maybe that will get me there. But I haven't been to church since my Mom died and have no plans to go again. Ever. Unless my kids have a memorial when I die.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
OK, I'm not going very far into this topic. I see that my latest SDSU football - shocker! thread has over a hundred views but no replies.

What kills me about religion is that it is so hypocritical. I mean how many hundreds or thousands of Catholic priests have molested boys, and mostly been covered up by that church? I mean WTF does that say? And churches in general - these big buildings that are used once or twice a week and otherwise just sit there? Christ they could be schools or daycares or homeless shelters.

Not for me man. I try to be a good person and treat people well (especially women :)) and if there is a heaven maybe that will get me there. But I haven't been to church since my Mom died and have no plans to go again. Ever. Unless my kids have a memorial when I die.

There is a big(read huge) difference between church and the religion it represents.

Humans F it all up and use it for power in many instances. Yes, there are good churches who have the right intentions and do good works...but there are also many who stray from the teachings and use it for nefarious purposes.

And on the flip side you have many people who think simply going to church makes them a good person.

As for me, I'll continue to do the Lords work down here in Costa Rica

IMG_0979-768x513.jpg

Last edited:

The curriculum at a local private catholic school requires kids to take a class called “Morality and the Catholic Church.” I couldn’t resist asking what these things have to do with each other? Is this a compare & contrast course?

Yeah, the kid isn’t going there.

There is a big(read huge) difference between church and the religion it represents.

Humans F it all up and use it for power in many instances. Yes, there are good churches who have the right intentions and do good works...but there are also many who stray from the teachings and use it for nefarious purposes.

And on the flip side you have many people who think simply going to church makes them a good person.

As for me, I'll continue to do the Lords work down here in Costa Rica

IMG_0979-768x513.jpg
You aren't hitting that and we all know it. And I see cuter mexi chicks in YakiVegas every day. Only boinked one sad to say.

You aren't hitting that and we all know it. And I see cuter mexi chicks in YakiVegas every day. Only boinked one sad to say.

Oh I'm sorry...i forgot that you are the only one on here that can get paid.

Again..I never said I was hitting that.If I was, I wouldn't put her face on here.

Not buying that there are hotter chics in YakiVegas

Last edited:
Oh I'm m sorry...i forgot that you are the only one on here that can get paid.

Again..I never said I was hitting that.If I was, I wouldn't put her face on here.

Not buying that there are hotter chics in YakiVegas
Way hotter. You have no idea. I have a recent bar picture but it's on my phone and I'm too lazy to figure out how to get it on my computer, let alone post it. 21 and 31 year old sisters. Smoking hot.

• Wow
Reactions: PeteTheChop
I
Loyal … I swear there is loyal and there is loyal 1. Almost two personalities.

One, rails against indecency, doesn’t want to see gay pride (and I get that ) The other one is like my intact dog who wants to hump everything and could care less if he doesn’t it in front of me .

No one really wants to know you go to porn hub and don’t whack off. No one really wants to know an old man is chasing young college age kids . No one really wants to know you have sadly only boinked one.

As to sponges post, it was about a woman (not the hottest/not the ugliest) but put her country pride in what she wore, and I think that was the point of the post. Not that you have boinked hotter. Truth be told soon he has been in the company in Costa Rica of very attractive women.

And no where did sponge ever remotely mention or indicating “he was tapping that “. Why would you say something as mean spirited as what you wrote . Fortunately you didn’t say that to me cause I would respond in kind …and you wouldn’t like the response.

So if you are really worried about less Jerry springer get control of either loyal or loyal 1… not sure which one took too much viagra .

Ed, your buddy Loyal doesn't come across as a guy who spends much time at Brand X or Brand Y
There are other sites in the World Wide Web . And Pete … with your great outlook on life I would bet you haven’t been to those .

I

Loyal … I swear there is loyal and there is loyal 1. Almost two personalities.

One, rails against indecency, doesn’t want to see gay pride (and I get that ) The other one is like my intact dog who wants to hump everything and could care less if he doesn’t it in front of me .

No one really wants to know you go to porn hub and don’t whack off. No one really wants to know an old man is chasing young college age kids . No one really wants to know you have sadly only boinked one.

As to sponges post, it was about a woman (not the hottest/not the ugliest) but put her country pride in what she wore, and I think that was the point of the post. Not that you have boinked hotter. Truth be told soon he has been in the company in Costa Rica of very attractive women.

And no where did sponge ever remotely mention or indicating “he was tapping that “. Why would you say something as mean spirited as what you wrote . Fortunately you didn’t say that to me cause I would respond in kind …and you wouldn’t like the response.

So if you are really worried about less Jerry springer get control of either loyal or loyal 1… not sure which one took too much viagra .
Ed, my old buddy, I have no idea what your point is here. Like most of your posts. And Jerry Springer is dead, in case you have not heard. And unless spongy lost 100 pounds since I last saw him, I doubt he's boinking too many Coast Rica women unless he's paying for them. :)

Ed, my old buddy, I have no idea what your point is here. Like most of your posts. And Jerry Springer is dead, in case you have not heard. And unless spongy lost 100 pounds since I last saw him, I doubt he's boinking too many Coast Rica women unless he's paying for them. :)

WTF are you talking about? 100 pounds?

are you sure this isn't Yaki? Same person accused me of being bald when I had a full head of hair.

Last edited:
If sponge dropped 100 he would be 90 pounds . This coming from a guy who looked like he walked off a basketball court in 1979 with shorts that looked like hot pants and tube socks on . Your wife at the time sure like chatting with him . Btw was that number 1 or number ?😋

• Haha
If sponge dropped 100 he would be 90 pounds . This coming from a guy who looked like he walked off a basketball court in 1979 with shorts that looked like hot pants and tube socks on . Your wife at the time sure like chatting with him . Btw was that number 1 or number ?😋
#2 F-head. And it's been like what, 20 years since I've seen you guys? I thought spongy was a big old hog like you are. Sorry if my memory fades me. Goddam early onset dementia. And yeah I am still 190 pounds and handsome and attractive to chicks.

#2 F-head. And it's been like what, 20 years since I've seen you guys? I thought spongy was a big old hog like you are. Sorry if my memory fades me. Goddam early onset dementia. And yeah I am still 190 pounds and handsome and attractive to chicks.
F head? Was I out of line with reminding of the tube socks? And totally get the whole dementia thing. I should have remembered which number she was as she was very kind to be talking to this hog.

I will confess when I am your age I certainly hope I don't have to have a dick measuring contest on a football board and talk about my conquests with girls that are younger than my kids. That's probably more appropriate on snap chat or instagram. But I digress.

Gotta take off, have a big trough of ice cream with hot fudge to gorge on.

This coming from a guy who looked like he walked off a basketball court in 1979 with shorts that looked like hot pants and tube socks on

88-C71-A30-E3-E0-43-ED-876-B-25740-E2-B14-C8.jpg

Ed, Loyal, S&S, anybody else remember the Porky’s trilogy back when Mr. Reagan went back-to-back in the White House? Those movies were pretty popular with us high school age knuckleheads

F head? Was I out of line with reminding of the tube socks? And totally get the whole dementia thing. I should have remembered which number she was as she was very kind to be talking to this hog.

I will confess when I am your age I certainly hope I don't have to have a dick measuring contest on a football board and talk about my conquests with girls that are younger than my kids. That's probably more appropriate on snap chat or instagram. But I digress.

Gotta take off, have a big trough of ice cream with hot fudge to gorge on.
You are my age old man. Or close to it. And I don't do snap chat (whatever the F that is) or Instagram or twitter or any of that BS.

You are my age old man. Or close to it. And I don't do snap chat (whatever the F that is) or Instagram or twitter or any of that BS.
Maybe the website .. loyallywhack-n-yakn.com
But if the board needs to be your Dr Ruth please continue on .

Last edited:
88-C71-A30-E3-E0-43-ED-876-B-25740-E2-B14-C8.jpg

Ed, Loyal, S&S, anybody else remember the Porky’s trilogy back when Mr. Reagan went back-to-back in the White House? Those movies were pretty popular with us high school age knuckleheads
Loyal had red shorts on …

I saw the first two porkys …

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT