ADVERTISEMENT

That long Ward pass that resulted in a PI

LeachPack

All Conference
Dec 2, 2011
Ball was on the money. That’s a hell of a pass. I cant remember where he threw it from but WOW. That’s a touchdown without the PI. Actually (surprisingly) a smart play by the Buffs.

Ball was on the money. That’s a hell of a pass. I cant remember where he threw it from but WOW. That’s a touchdown without the PI. Actually (surprisingly) a smart play by the Buffs.
Yeah, the defender was badly beaten on the route, the penalty saved the TD (temporarily). It was really his only play, and would have been a good one if they’d been able to stop that drive.

Didn’t they pick that flag up? There was another one in the first quarter tfat should have been PI but wasn’t called. CU player was all over WSU receiver before the ball got there and never turned around. PI is not that hard, drives me crazy they F it up so often.

They called it on the long bomb. I also noticed that apparently Colorados WRs have been coached to initiate contact (grabbing) I guess in the hopes that they get the retaliation calls on the DB. Lame.

Didn’t they pick that flag up? There was another one in the first quarter tfat should have been PI but wasn’t called. CU player was all over WSU receiver before the ball got there and never turned around. PI is not that hard, drives me crazy they F it up so often.
Yes, they did pick up the PI flag on the play where our WR was tackled. Since our audio system is often crap and/or the referee gets drowned out by the game mgmt folks playing some shit music, we didn't get to hear/understand the reasoning behind the call to non-call. We assumed they claimed it was uncatchable, but that is a laugh. Remember a WSU DB getting called for PI a few years back (maybe vs Oregon?) on a ball that landed 5 yards out of bounds? Besides that, even if the ball was ruled uncatchable, how is getting blatantly tackled at LEAST not defensive holding?

Reactions: Cougini5591
Yes, they did pick up the PI flag on the play where our WR was tackled. Since our audio system is often crap and/or the referee gets drowned out by the game mgmt folks playing some shit music, we didn't get to hear/understand the reasoning behind the call to non-call. We assumed they claimed it was uncatchable, but that is a laugh. Remember a WSU DB getting called for PI a few years back (maybe vs Oregon?) on a ball that landed 5 yards out of bounds? Besides that, even if the ball was ruled uncatchable, how is getting blatantly tackled at LEAST not defensive holding?

They said it was incidental contact😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT