ADVERTISEMENT

Tramaine Isabell

Good find 71, thanks for posting the info. To bad Mr Brick Wall Brain Isabell naysayer, probably either won't read the linked info, or will probably keep on naysaying Isabell.

Yep Isabell is not good. Only terrible players like Isabell make the west coast all stars vs the east coast all stars game, NOT.

This is just yet another thing that shows how good Isabell is. Almost all the players are 4,5 star players that are signed to TOP college bball programs

I recognized 3,4 names, that are from WA, seattle,portland area. And there might be 1,2 more that I dont recognize. So there is probably 4,5 players fromthe seattle,portland area. That many players from the seattle area, is yet another reason why this year's WA highschool senior grad class might be one of the best in WA history. And Isabell has dominated all these all star players from the seattle area, and has dominated all the top players from WA.

And as good as these all star players are, they are not as good as the players like 5 star Trevor Dunbar, and other players, that were on the Top 4 western USA AAU teams, like the Oakland Soldiers, that Isabell dominated.

And most of these all star players are not as good as the players that played in the JC seattle pro am, and the amateur NBA prospect 8 team summer development league, that Isabell dominated.

Because of that I think Isabell scores 14 to 28 points, depending on how much playing time he gets, and how much scoring his team members do. There are only 2 pg's on his team. 1 is Isabell, and the other is more of a 6' 2,3", 2 guard. So Isabell will probably play a lot of pg minutes. If he Isabell has to score more, he will probably score 14 to 28. But if his teammates score more, he will probably get 8,9 assist, 8 to 13 points.

So this is yet another thing that shows how great Isabell is.

I count six from WA and two from Oregon but could be missing some. Nice company to be in either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT