ADVERTISEMENT

Utes had 2 possessions deep in mutt territory in the 4th ...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
and didn't score. One possession began at the 11; the other at the 28. Is UW's defense this good? Or is Utah's offense horrible? If our offense continues to progress, the AC could be a doozy, especially if Browning remains in his funk.

and didn't score. One possession began at the 11; the other at the 28. Is UW's defense this good? Or is Utah's offense horrible? If our offense continues to progress, the AC could be a doozy, especially if Browning remains in his funk.

Both.

uw is not as good as last year on defense. Utah’s offense is Utah’s offense.

I watched the possession that started at the 11 thanks to a pick of Browning. QB over threw a wide open receiver for a TD on one play. Got the ball down to the 2 on 4th down, then hit a wide open tight end for a touch down that got dropped

I watched the possession that started at the 11 thanks to a pick of Browning. QB over threw a wide open receiver for a TD on one play. Got the ball down to the 2 on 4th down, then hit a wide open tight end for a touch down that got dropped

Yes...not much touch on that pass though. Looked to me like it came in pretty hot.

Last edited:
Even the commentators were saying Huntley was going to get a receiver paralyzed before the season's over the way he's going

I agree the Husky D is not as good as last year (at least at this point) and the Oline was almost sieve like against the Utes rush however their Dbacks and LBs delivered punishing blows. They pounded and battered
the Utes into key turnovers when they were deep into Husky territory on at least two occasions. The Husky corners and safeties are good. Here is hoping the Sun Devils beat the dawg snot out of them next week.

When the Utah DL picked Browning's pass and took it down to the 4 yard line, it seemed like Utah had a chance to score. When the ref's re-spotted it at the 11 yard line, it suddenly seemed hopeless to me. And the announcers basically said the same thing. I really wish we could have played both UW and Utah on Saturday. Both looked very beatable...

When the Utah DL picked Browning's pass and took it down to the 4 yard line, it seemed like Utah had a chance to score. When the ref's re-spotted it at the 11 yard line, it suddenly seemed hopeless to me. And the announcers basically said the same thing. I really wish we could have played both UW and Utah on Saturday. Both looked very beatable...

That would have been tough on the Cougs
Playing two games in one day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT