ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the local Fox channel here in Portland

Awesome for him.
By the way, those who don't know him check out 'The Fratchelor' which he directed while at WSU.

I remember valley girls/ valley speak being a thing, but it wasn't wide spread like the kids today with the sing-song, upspeak (the last part of every sentence goes higher pitched, like you're asking a question whether you are or not).

They guy in the video sounds like he's a sorority girl when he speaks.

The third girl actually spoke somewhat normally.

aaaand I just realized that this is the cf.c kid that got banned, correct?

The kid who tried to run with the Wilson story and demand something be done about it?

Or has my memory once again failed me?

Award-winning writer, activist and community leader with a diverse background over years of applied experience. A trusted journalist with Pullman Radio News. Full-time student at Washington State University studying broadcast journalism, political science and public relations. Battle-tested journalist; seasoned in covering wild fires, storms, floods, collisions, shootings, investigations, trials and on. Celebrated sideline reporter following W.S.U. Football, often called upon to provide analysis and commentary. Radio play-by-play voice of the Pullman High School Greyhounds. Social media and marketing adept, with a considerable following online. Avid traveler, adventurer and self-motivated learner. Knowledgeable, driven, resourceful and professional. A versatile leader and relentless contributor.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: ATACFD
Award-winning writer, activist and community leader with a diverse background over years of applied experience. A trusted journalist with Pullman Radio News. Full-time student at Washington State University studying broadcast journalism, political science and public relations. Battle-tested journalist; seasoned in covering wild fires, storms, floods, collisions, shootings, investigations, trials and on. Celebrated sideline reporter following W.S.U. Football, often called upon to provide analysis and commentary. Radio play-by-play voice of the Pullman High School Greyhounds. Social media and marketing adept, with a considerable following online. Avid traveler, adventurer and self-motivated learner. Knowledgeable, driven, resourceful and professional. A versatile leader and relentless contributor.
:rolleyes:
"often called upon to provide analysis" The guy didn't know anything about football and asked the dumbest questions leading to the most awkward responses from the coaching staff. Like "you know I'm an offensive coach...right?

He's also the kid who posted about some girl who didn't pay her share of the hotel and she was a crappy "best friend" on Twitter. Guys like this roofie chicks.

Reactions: walzuu
Awesome for him.
By the way, those who don't know him check out 'The Fratchelor' which he directed while at WSU.
Is this not a spoof? They actually appear pretty serious or just not very humerous. I made it until about the 2:30 minute mark when the Fratchelor's spittle was too much for me to continue to wait for the punchline.

Have you ever tried editing the header? It doesn't come up on my computer.
The small wrench allows you to edit the title after you have posted a thread. There's a drop-down edit title.

Reactions: froropmkr72
I remember valley girls/ valley speak being a thing, but it wasn't wide spread like the kids today with the sing-song, upspeak (the last part of every sentence goes higher pitched, like you're asking a question whether you are or not).

They guy in the video sounds like he's a sorority girl when he speaks.

The third girl actually spoke somewhat normally.
You'll love...

Is this not a spoof? They actually appear pretty serious or just not very humerous. I made it until about the 2:30 minute mark when the Fratchelor's spittle was too much for me to continue to wait for the punchline.

The small wrench allows you to edit the title after you have posted a thread. There's a drop-down edit title.

Thank you. Check the wrench. I'm about the least tech-savvy I know.

made it through 133 seconds 2 13 mark, shut it down after he was talking about his achilles heel

Hey all, I didn't promise it would be amazing :). Just thought I would supply something else he is known for besides his in-depth knowledge of football :). According to my nephew that show was fairly popular on campus last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT