ADVERTISEMENT

What happened with Gesser post issues?

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
Seeing as how we landed the kid from Hawaii, I got to thinking about Gesser and that saga. It died off pretty quick....anyone know what happened to the guy, what he’s doing etc?

No idea about his personal life but I have noticed he's attended a couple of WSU sponsored events. He hasn't been full-on blacklisted by the university.

Seeing as how we landed the kid from Hawaii, I got to thinking about Gesser and that saga. It died off pretty quick....anyone know what happened to the guy, what he’s doing etc?
Yeah....so I think about Jason a lot, where he is, where he's landed, and has he completely recovered financially. What about his family? As we said before, in time it could heal. Look at Ryan Leaf. I hope he can come clean and people can forgive. He sure had a good job, and great career path. Often felt sorry for him, but we all make mistakes and learn from them. We're not exempt, or any better than Jason.

Hope he finds a solid career, still has his wife, family, and recovers from the setback.

I heard about fourth hand that he got a job with his uncle in the Midwest.

His wife got hired as head volleyball coach at a high school near Vancouver. Saw pictures of him at a Blazers game on Facebook.

Heard from what I consider a reliable source that they moved late spring/early summer, and that she was trying to keep the family together. Personally I think he’s lucky for that, I don’t think I could do the same in her shoes.

His wife got hired as head volleyball coach at a high school near Vancouver. Saw pictures of him at a Blazers game on Facebook.

Heard from what I consider a reliable source that they moved late spring/early summer, and that she was trying to keep the family together. Personally I think he’s lucky for that, I don’t think I could do the same in her shoes.
Seton Catholic High School, Vancouver.

The home of the Cougars.

He turned into a social media baby boomer and started posting dumbshit conspiracy theories.

Allow me to decode Wazzucougs96 message. "He is a Trump supporter therefore JG is a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, xenophobe who is an "old" (hence the babyboomer comment) out of touch idiot who retreats Charlie Kirk" HTH

Guys who shit all over their wives and families gotta stick together.

Not sure if I'll ever be able to fully embrace JG again. His mea culpa was horrible, labeling his behavior as a misunderstanding.

I'm not saying he can't change and become a better person, but he's going to have to try harder and come clean on the other incidents and make appropriate apologies for that as well.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
I am sure that most of us gave Ryan Leaf the benefit of the doubt and wished him well after his first opioid incident but after he continued to make things worse then we washed our hands of him. I know that I did. I had given up hope for Leaf. Eventually he got his act together and we welcomed him back into the Cougar family. The same could occur with Jason and I hope that it does but it will take time.

I do not feel sorry for Jason. He created his own mess and will have to deal with it. I do feel sorry for his family. Jason suffered a major dent in his employment opportunities. His wife suffered a severe hit to her marriage and offspring. Family is more important than job opportunities.

Then he should give Bill Clinton a call
giphy.gif

Reactions: metprof and 79COUG
Yeah....so I think about Jason a lot, where he is, where he's landed, and has he completely recovered financially. What about his family? As we said before, in time it could heal. Look at Ryan Leaf. I hope he can come clean and people can forgive. He sure had a good job, and great career path. Often felt sorry for him, but we all make mistakes and learn from them. We're not exempt, or any better than Jason.

Hope he finds a solid career, still has his wife, family, and recovers from the setback.
Personally I don't feel sorry for Gesser but at the same time he doesn't owe me a **** thing. I definitely feel for the victims and his family. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to regain some semblance of trust within his marriage and family. In comparison it probably makes Andy's Shawshank prison break feel like a nice walk in the park.

392efc24c7f12fab4b607c9849c91d42dd066d4d.gif

Reactions: metprof
Guys who shit all over their wives and families gotta stick together.
Yo ANTIFA.... When you live in the your parent's basement being all pissed off at the world because your mommy doesn't cut the crust off your PB&J's the right way, doesn't mean you should assemble your other basement dwelling Fortnight buddies, play dress up and go stop traffic in downtown Portland.

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
Yo ANTIFA.... When you live in the your parent's basement being all pissed off at the world because your mommy doesn't cut the crust off your PB&J's the right way, doesn't mean you should assemble your other basement dwelling Fortnight buddies, play dress up and go stop traffic in downtown Portland.

Hey, CouginSpain, and apparent admirer of one of the original fascists, Generalissimo Francisco Franco, being antifascist is a virtue. Churchill, Patton, Bradley, Eisenhower were virulent Anti-Fa. Hundreds of thousands of Poles, Czechs, French, Dutch, Belgians, Britons, Americans and Canadians died fighting fascists. Fascism is a patently racist ideology, whose proponents killed tens of millions of civilian Jews, Gypsies and Slavs because they considered them subhuman. Throw the term “antifascist” around carefully. It makes you sound like you are a proponent of it, and any true conservative, without exception, hates fascists, is much as they do communists, and believes them to be the worst of the worst.

As for Jason Gesser, any man or woman, who repeatedly cheats on their spouse and kids, or tries to, lies about it, abuses their position, all while pretending to be a “true” Christian, is morally bankrupt and a piece of shite, and will continue to be until they admit it, resolved to become a better person and actually become one.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
Then he should give Bill Clinton a call

Here is the difference between me and the followers of Trump: I have no problem telling you that Bill was a cheating POS. I have never once put him on a pedestal as anointed from god or even dared call him a religious person.

Also, whats it like still being butt hurt by Clinton? I would think that would heal after 20 years.

Play dress up you say?

20191708_PDXProtest-19.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

00003614413392-0726.jpg

1533514888-gibson.jpg

20190817_pdx_protest_bp-25.jpg

Hey, CouginSpain, and apparent admirer of one of the original fascists, Generalissimo Francisco Franco, being antifascist is a virtue. Churchill, Patton, Bradley, Eisenhower were virulent Anti-Fa. Hundreds of thousands of Poles, Czechs, French, Dutch, Belgians, Britons, Americans and Canadians died fighting fascists. Fascism is a patently racist ideology, whose proponents killed tens of millions of civilian Jews, Gypsies and Slavs because they considered them subhuman. Throw the term “antifascist” around carefully. It makes you sound like you are a proponent of it, and any true conservative, without exception, hates fascists, is much as they do communists, and believes them to be the worst of the worst.

As for Jason Gesser, any man or woman, who repeatedly cheats on their spouse and kids, or tries to, lies about it, abuses their position, all while pretending to be a “true” Christian, is morally bankrupt and a piece of shite, and will continue to be until they admit it, resolved to become a better person and actually become one.
Hey dumbass, in any of my statements when, have I ever voiced undying loyalty to Trump? You do know that the very existence of today's ANTIFA is a complete oxymoron right? Shouting down people and using violence to silence those with whom don't share your train of thought (like today's sheeple) is actually a form of fascism. I am only calling out the board activist (her name is wazzucougs96) because she is a dick and does nothing but spew leftist talking points on here. We don't need that on this board because I for one, am sick of hearing about politics and the MSM's doom and gloom EVERYDAY. I don't condone Gesser's actions as a human being. If what he was accused of is true, then he should thank his chickens that he has a wife that is willing to forgive him for that and offer him a second chance. It was a good idea for him to step away from the university at the time he did so he could work on him and repairing (if any) damage he had caused his family.

I am now picturing you in high heels. It is a good look for you ;).

Seriously, I agree with what you wrote.

Hey dumbass, in any of my statements when, have I ever voiced undying loyalty to Trump? You do know that the very existence of today's ANTIFA is a complete oxymoron right? Shouting down people and using violence to silence those with whom don't share your train of thought (like today's sheeple) is actually a form of fascism. I am only calling out the board activist (her name is wazzucougs96) because she is a dick and does nothing but spew leftist talking points on here. We don't need that on this board because I for one, am sick of hearing about politics and the MSM's doom and gloom EVERYDAY. I don't condone Gesser's actions as a human being. If what he was accused of is true, then he should thank his chickens that he has a wife that is willing to forgive him for that and offer him a second chance. It was a good idea for him to step away from the university at the time he did so he could work on him and repairing (if any) damage he had caused his family.

You sound like a really well adjusted adult. I am sympathetic though, that incel life can't be easy. Keep your chin up!

You sound like a really well adjusted adult. I am sympathetic though, that incel life can't be easy. Keep your chin up!

Its pretty well documented who and what you are. And none of its flattering. No, I don't want to donate to your GoFundMe account so that you can buy your next set of Magic cards and no I have no interest in hearing about your "awesome" Funko POP! doll collection.

The above bantering and drama has me curious.

Anybody know what's happened to YakiCoug? Wonder if he was blacklisted or banned?

How about looking up what fascism is. You are confusing it with intolerance. Communists, fascist, monarchists, republicans (general political sense), dictators (left and right) and theocrats are regularly intolerant and crush dissent with varying levels of brutality. Fascism is a generally hyper nationalistic and inherently racist political ideology, based on the concept “your people” are inherently superior, and warrant dominating others. Thus white supremacy/nationalism qualifies as a fascist, ideology, but so does the Nation of Islam.

AntiFa are intolerant, closed minded and intellectually limited, adverse to anyone who might have a different view point, but so is the alta-right. Both movements are utterly vapid, as evidenced by traditional conservative Andrew Neil's total destruction of Alta-right hero Brian Shapiro on the BBC. It’s so funny, I almost wet my pants, and well worth watching on youtube.

Here is the difference between me and the followers of Trump: I have no problem telling you that Bill was a cheating POS. I have never once put him on a pedestal as anointed from god or even dared call him a religious person.

Also, whats it like still being butt hurt by Clinton? I would think that would heal after 20 years.
But hurt? Lol...it's just that I'm old enough to have lived AS AN ADULT through several administration's, and someday when you're in my shoes you'll see the hypocrisy there is in playing the morals card on ANY public figure...be they president or former college football player.

But hurt? Lol...it's just that I'm old enough to have lived AS AN ADULT through several administration's, and someday when you're in my shoes you'll see the hypocrisy there is in playing the morals card on ANY public figure...be they president or former college football player.

Tell that to dumbass Evangelicals that think Trumpspooge is Holy Water.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT