ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s going to be the guest picker?

Other notables..

Bledsoe, Mark Rypien, Jack Thompson

Gabe Marks would be fun.

Other notables..

Bledsoe, Mark Rypien, Jack Thompson

Gabe Marks would be fun.

I haven't watched GD in many years. Is the guest picker on set? Theoretically it is possible, but the NBA regular season starts on Tuesday, so he will be practicing with the team.

Bledsoe makes the most sense.

I haven't watched GD in many years. Is the guest picker on set? Theoretically it is possible, but the NBA regular season starts on Tuesday, so he will be practicing with the team.

Warriors play Friday night in SLC and Sunday in Oakland. He may be able to squeeze it in.

Reactions: Cougatron

The Warriors aren’t playing Saturday. They do play Friday and he could just fly in do Gameday say hi to everyone and bounce out.

What is the Warriors practice schedule?

Practice? We talking about practice? Practice?

Most NBA teams practice just occasionally during the NBA season, most practice is done in training camp. (Typically during home game stretches during the season)

It will be Bledsoe, makes the most sense.

Klay would be difficult, being he has to be there around 7am - 8am area,; after a game Friday night. It would be tiring.
I do not think Klay would even want to do it either. After all these years, he still does not like the media, nor any kind of limelight. This kind of appearance is not his thing.

Practice? We talking about practice? Practice?

Most NBA teams practice just occasionally during the NBA season, most practice is done in training camp. (Typically during home game stretches during the season)
Yes, I know the NBA seldom practices during the season. Less as the season goes along. But, this early in the season, who know's. I doubt it will be Klay, as I do not see him catching a late flight after the game to fly into Spokane and get up early to be on set. I am also not sure of the Warriors team rules regarding flying.

But, anything is possible.

Still, as I wrote a few days ago, I don't watch the show and I could not care less if they come to Pullman or not. I guess I am happy for all of you who do.

It will be Bledsoe, makes the most sense.

Klay would be difficult, being he has to be there around 7am - 8am area,; after a game Friday night. It would be tiring.
I do not think Klay would even want to do it either. After all these years, he still does not like the media, nor any kind of limelight. This kind of appearance is not his thing.

Really? Klay is a huge Coug fan. He’d jump on a private plane to Pullman no doubt.

Would love if it worked out for Klay. He'd be perfect.

Otherwise probably Bledsoe or maybe Leaf.

Jack isn't famous enough outside of Pullman.

Dolph Lundgren would just be sad. "Welcome to Pullman, here's our most noteworthy alum, that guy from Rocky IV!"

Reactions: GrayOnGray
You people are thinking way too small!

Paul Allen!

(Even though he didn't finish all 4 years right?)

You people are thinking way too small!

Paul Allen!

(Even though he didn't finish all 4 years right?)

I was thinking the same thing, but I gotta go with Gleason if he's up for it.

Whether that happens or not, wonder if GameDay in Pullman will help attract a sugar daddy somewhere. I'm thinking of the USAToday(?) article predicting the Cougs would be America's second favorite team.

Like some one already said: so many story lines. If ESPN hits as many of them as possible, it would create compelling interest.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
I was thinking the same thing, but I gotta go with Gleason if he's up for it.

Whether that happens or not, wonder if GameDay in Pullman will help attract a sugar daddy somewhere. I'm thinking of the USAToday(?) article predicting the Cougs would be America's second favorite team.

Like some one already said: so many story lines. If ESPN hits as many of them as possible, it would create compelling interest.

Gary Larson

too bad it can’t be Keith Jackson.

Agree. My first choice, of course, would be Loyalcoug, but I'd settle for the duo of Bledsoe and Klay Thompson. I'd also like a Paul Allen surprise appearance in which he announces he's bought the right to name the stadium and FOB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT