ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ Oregon GAME THREAD***

Could Mike Leach sound any more bored about going into Autzen and winning in 2OT?
Awesome, but he was really ecstatic and that wass heard in his voice.. Man I forgot to listen the the Cougs on radio and have to capture that.

Great win for the guys.
Defense got it done in that last series.
Oregon State is next in Pullman. Real chance to be 4-2 after losing to Portland State in the opener.
Leach has started to get quality players in the lineup. Leach sounded a bit bored in the post game but he realizes that you can't get too high or too low. He expects his team to win.
Great job all around.

Wow. Oh me of little faith.

I was feeling real good when it came down to their QB having to win it with a likely pass.

Tried to find my firecrackers to set them off, but couldn't.

Great win. Oregon will be kicking themselves and likely believe that Craycraft play at the end was a bad call. In a sense, it could be a little bit of payback from last season with the non call on the PI by them.

Wow. Oh me of little faith.

I was feeling real good when it came down to their QB having to win it with a likely pass.

Tried to find my firecrackers to set them off, but couldn't.

Great win. Oregon will be kicking themselves and likely believe that Craycraft play at the end was a bad call. In a sense, it could be a little bit of payback from last season with the non call on the PI by them.
I think we're on the same page here but Oregon can shove it. We got jobbed out of a likely win last year at Martin and we nearly got jobbed again today - but we didn't leave it up to the judges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT