ADVERTISEMENT

***WSU @ Oregon GAME THREAD***

Maybe I'm seeing things but that looked like a wicked jersey hold on the big Freeman run.

Oregon OL looking pretty good.

Seemed that way. Got enough heat on third down to force the fg, which is ok.

Another ST disaster. Good to see we've locked that down after the years-long scandal it's been.

Bad that the throws didn't get there. Encouraging how open the receivers appeared.

At the end of the day we're 2015 WSU, but it's discouraging that what might be the worst Ducks team in 10 years is able to get in space that easily - and with their #2 and #3 QBs.

Bad that the throws didn't get there. Encouraging how open the receivers appeared.

They need to keep smacking Lockie in the mouth....it'll pay dividends later in the game. The same thing could happen to Falk as well.

Punting in Oregon territory and still getting just 24 yards. I mean, with an average ST unit this team has a half a dozen more wins in the last 2-3 years.

I like that the announcers exclaim "THEY MAY NOT GET HIM!!"

And then he goes down on like the Cougar 41... good call, fellas

Oregon closing on 200 yards rushing in the first half.

Starting to look like the defensive performance @ Cal was the anomaly we thought it was.

OK, let's assume that uo is going to run the ball in the 2nd half and make them pass. I loved the series where WSU ate up the clock and should of scored. Do the unexpected and run on 2nd down.

We better figure out how to slow down their run game. They were tearing off huge runs (helped by holding too) toward the end of the 2nd quarter.

nice to see someone on the sideline with a damn pulse. Falk is fired up, bout time.

I like this team. We're not ready for the big stage yet, but we're going to be a handful next season. Falk is legit.

Book it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT